Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the Lancaster Ripper aka “buzztex reports” aka Ryan Donaghey
Still perving on doggers
Still stalking vulnerable women
Still scamming his cult followers
Still a grass

have I missed anything??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks @gimm3more for new thread....think you've covered it....oh, he's become a "spy in the sky" with his drone....that he alleges is like CCTV....totally disregarding the rules surrounding use of images!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see he was out flying his drone on a new account last night. Doesn't seem that long ago he was begging to fix his car and now suddenly has enough money to afford an expensive drone. I wonder if he needs permission to play drone peeping tom on live with people haha.

Reactions: 2
Now ..hear me out here...does ol' Buzzybee have Turkeyteeth...or Dentures🤔

• Haha
Google "Buzztex playing the victim again" on YT.....his rant about Julia....wow, just bleeping wow.....Julia please stay away from this vile, mentally abusive, manipulative piece of tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Big beg going on at the moment and the Buzzfam are lapping it up !

Reactions: 1
Again. He's banging on about how disgusting it all is. Blah blah blah.
Again buzz, it's not illegal, that's why the police won't do anything, plus the police are well aware of the times ppl carry out the activities .
If it's that disgusting it'd be more proactive to beg for some cash to buy some ppe and get there at the crack of dawn and tidy the place yourself

Big beg going on at the moment and the Buzzfam are lapping it up !
No doubt his current obsessed follower will be giving him her money.....overweight, single parent who wears his merch.....and is a mod....starts with Fire.....ends in the type of biscuit you have with cheese!!!

No doubt his current obsessed follower will be giving him her money.....overweight, single parent who wears his merch.....and is a mod....starts with Fire.....ends in the type of biscuit you have with cheese!!!
He is looking for 100000 candy cains today what ever value that is i haven't a clue. He also mentioned the top 20 supporters donating £600 but it wasn't his idea someone suggested it to him !!

These women are not well there all brainwashed

Reactions: 3
First of all, thread title - amazing!

Secondly, most of his mods fit the same profile. A lot of women who appear to have issues with their MH/are lonely and don't appear to come from great backgrounds. He's a manipulative piece of tit basically. And as soon as it was mentioned he was on that other app, I knew he wouldn't last five mins. Back on the beg, desperate for gifts.

Reactions: 6
He went live at 10.40 to do a 12 hour live stream.....so where has he been for the last few hours? Saw him come off live to set up his drone....then nothing....has he lost the drone? Lost his live access? Or.....been kidnapped by the trolls/doggers/night workers? This comment made me laugh though....on the vid about his new "channel"....as an aside, why does he call it a channel? Ah yes, he's a reporter, must be in competition with Sky News 😉

Attachments

• Haha
He went live at 10.40 to do a 12 hour live stream.....so where has he been for the last few hours? Saw him come off live to set up his drone....then nothing....has he lost the drone? Lost his live access? Or.....been kidnapped by the trolls/doggers/night workers? This comment made me laugh though....on the vid about his new "channel"....as an aside, why does he call it a channel? Ah yes, he's a reporter, must be in competition with Sky News 😉
That last comment hahahahah

• Haha
He was banned again.
Yep....going live on FB tonight...."if you want to contribute it will be via PayPal"
Also said earlier he "wastes, err sorry uses (his words!!) £500 fuel a WEEK".....that's 273 litres approx....60 gallons....over 2400 miles....sorry, but despite all the driving he does....2400 miles a WEEK? duck off....my husband was an area manager covering the WHOLE of the North West/North East from Warrington, Ormskirk, Morcambe, Bolton to Durham, Newcastle, Leeds, Harrogate, Ripon, Thirsk etc etc etc and he "only" did 60k per YEAR.