Buying Beverly Hills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished Season 2 - LOVED it. Started Season 1 - omg Farrah's (now ex) bloke is awful. Why do these women put up with it? Are there no decent blokes in the whole of Beverly Hills?

He really reminds me of Christine Quinn (Selling Sunset)'s awful husband Christian.

Also, I think Farrah is anorexic.

Reactions: 7
I finished Season 2 - LOVED it. Started Season 1 - omg Farrah's (now ex) bloke is awful. Why do these women put up with it? Are there no decent blokes in the whole of Beverly Hills?

He really reminds me of Christine Quinn (Selling Sunset)'s awful husband Christian.

Also, I think Farrah is anorexic.
Farah is 100% anorexic and she just looks miserable all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Farah reminds me of Lauren Pope from Towie. It’s like you can see her skull despite the hair and skin!! Hope someone else gets this reference!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s my view of the men on the show:

- Ben is the worst honestly. He’s got no charisma and is essentially a mean girl in a man’s body 😂.

- I can’t with Jon’s eyebrows. They look like they were drawn on haha.

- Adam seems nice but has the personality of a squashed banana, but has boundar

- Joey is too attention seeking and childish.

- Zach is like Serena Van see Woodsen - irrelevant. What was the point of him being included on the show? He brings nothing of value.
The only attractive and charguy on this show is Mo.

Reactions: 2
Here’s my view of the men on the show:

- Ben is the worst honestly. He’s got no charisma and is essentially a mean girl in a man’s body 😂.

- I can’t with Jon’s eyebrows. They look like they were drawn on haha.

- Adam seems nice but has the personality of a squashed banana, but has boundar

- Joey is too attention seeking and childish.

- Zach is like Serena Van see Woodsen - irrelevant. What was the point of him being included on the show? He brings nothing of value.
The only attractive and charguy on this show is Mo.
Ok I love the above. Here goes mine:

Joey: weird looking (what was Alexia DOING?), cocky, rich kid vibes. Imagine would be useless in a crisis but currently has v high opinion of himself. Occasionally funny.

Ben: I actually like Ben. He makes me laugh. But I don’t think for one minute that he’s straight.

Zach: So pleased with himself. I am annoyed to find him quite attractive. Quick and funny but duck me he loves himself.

Brandon: sweet and funny and determined.

Santiago: so beautiful. Haven’t seen much character.

Adam: boring. A cipher.

Jon: I think he’s lovely but agree re eyebrows. Wtf? I like my men masculine - can’t get over how camp all the men are in BH!

Mauricio: so, so attractive. Love him and his dad bod.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Gio in Selling the OC is closeted incredibly camp? I was shocked he was married to a woman! Don’t get me started on his Donatella Versace-looking ass mom 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think Gio in Selling the OC is closeted incredibly camp? I was shocked he was married to a woman! Don’t get me started on his Donatella Versace-looking ass mom 🤮
Hhahhah yea! Another lego hair man. Bless his heart. His mother was giving Mamma Elsa 🙌❤😍😂
---
My takes (I am behind have not seen Santiago yet!)

- Jon = eyebrows

- Adam = Ken doll

- Joey = rank and yucky spoilt nepo brat

- Zach = quick witted. I’d enjoy being mates

-Brandon = rooting for him

-Mo = never got the hype. Speaks so slow and looks like an ogre. Soz I like pretty boys lol seems like a great dad if not a great hubby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Santiago was beautiful before he bleached his hair in series 2 😂
He is incredibly beautiful and I see him as someone who actually works, a bit like Ben - who cracks me up!
Joey, Alexia and Sophia leave me wondering why they choose to behave like 13yr olds. I don’t think they realise they are at work. It’s annoying, it’s like watching the show Rich Kids Cattle Drive from the E! Network.

Yes Joey, Alexia and Sophia are spoilt little rich kids. Alexia is like 27 - what! I thought she was 21/22 the way she goes on.

I like Ben, he's funny and honest about the nepotism.

Mauricio is lovely. What is Kyle doing leaving him for a much younger woman?

My fave is Tyler. Hard working, seems nice, dresses well and she basically said she needs to work for the money so I guess not a neo-baby like the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes Joey, Alexia and Sophia are spoilt little rich kids. Alexia is like 27 - what! I thought she was 21/22 the way she goes on.

My fave is Tyler. Hard working, seems nice, dresses well and she basically said she needs to work for the money so I guess not a neo-baby like the rest.
I like Tyler and Ben’s banter as well. I thought Alexis was early 20’s too! It’s painful to watch. The voices are almost satirical, the outfits are embarrassing for work. Maybe it’s a cultural difference for me - non American here.

Conversely I couldn’t believe it when Tyler said she has a child. She looks so young!

Reactions: 2

Might be lovely but if they never see each other and their marriage isn’t much of a priority for him 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1