Buying Beverly Hills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Sophia is a true nepo baby. She looks so uninterested in the job. She’s just there because the job fell on her lap. The way she speaks literally puts you to sleep. Also, who flirts with a more senior colleague right after starting a new job? She’s just unprofessional.

Farrah is the only one who really seems to be interested in the role and company. If I was spending millions on a property, I 100% would not want Alexia as my agent - she speaks like a 15 year old.

Sonika getting fired on TV was really embarrassing for her but I honestly wonder if she truly worked there. She probably was part of the cast because of her ex-boyfriend.

Joey / Ben / Zach are pointless characters.

Brandon is always gossiping and relaying info from one person to another like he’s some informant.

Reactions: 7
Yes, Farrah seems like she’s got a good head on her shoulders and actually wants to work, the other two ….
Spoiled brats, they’re walking around with Birkins and Kelly’s in their mid 20s that they could not afford without their parents money. I also dread to think how portia is going to turn out, on RHOBH her parents gifted her a Cartier love ring for her 16th birthday!

Maybe I’m just jealous that they get everything handed to them on a plate and have never needed to work for anything.

Sophia and Alexia are basically just cosplaying at the Agency. Why bother, just get an allowance and do what you want.

Reactions: 11
I don't know all their names but when an agent took Sophia to see a house they wanted to list, the owner (Schwaub?) shook the agents hand, then shook sophias hand, and she gave her hand as if he was going to kiss it! So the guy just ended up holding the tips of her fingers. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG. I need to go back and watch that episode again. I didn’t catch that. Sounds hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have an idea of the filming timeline? Like was it filmed before BH was filmed, or at the same time?

Does anyone have an idea of the filming timeline? Like was it filmed before BH was filmed, or at the same time?
They reference a few parts of RHOBH, kyle went to Spain as part of the cast or was it Italy... and Morgan wades music video was referenced in both shows.

Alexia sounds like Kyle.

Agree Farrah seems to be the only one who actually cares about her career.

Just saw Sophia flirting Ben/adam whatever his name is, so cringe.

Reactions: 5
I dont think this series has done Alexia and Sophia any favours in the public opinion stakes. They come across as lazy airheads, obsessed with fashion, who are treating the workplace like an extension of high school. Farrah seems so different. She must be mortified to see how the other two act.

Reactions: 11
To think Alexia thinks she can be the next CEO haha. I’m not too fond of Michelle, but I partially agree on the fact that Alexia as CEO would be something lol.

Farrah already generates leads, is the director of operations and manages people - she would be a great fit for the role. Not only that but she helped build the business from the ground up.

I’m glad Adam put a halt to Melissa & Sophia’s nonsense right away. He’s a smart man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooo I didn’t know there was a thread for this! I really enjoyed both seasons. What I’m dying to talk about: did anyone else find it SO icky that Zach clearly broke up with his wife the minute Farah became single??? He clearly wants to try his luck with her and has fancied her the whole time. Even before the storyline of them came up, I thought it odd he only ever referred to his “marriage” and never to his actual wife. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up together.

I think Alexia is cute and bubbly but clearly stupid and not good at her job. She was terrible last season but is painted to be doing a lot better now but I’m not so sure.

I can’t with Sophia dancing on a colleague with her dad RIGHT THERE 🫣

I’m also team Mauricio is very handsome! I haven’t watched RHOB for years but I always thought they were a lovely couple. I thought him saying if Morgan helps Kyle cope with their breakup then he’s all for it was so weird. Like what?! It must be well and truly over then. I imagine well shortly see him with a young brunette not too dissimilar in age or looks to his daughters…

Yes on Zach, in the earlier episodes I was surprised to hesr he was married, they way he flirted with Farrah, I can understand why some of their colleagues thought their was a connection.

Ooo I didn’t know there was a thread for this! I really enjoyed both seasons. What I’m dying to talk about: did anyone else find it SO icky that Zach clearly broke up with his wife the minute Farah became single??? He clearly wants to try his luck with her and has fancied her the whole time. Even before the storyline of them came up, I thought it odd he only ever referred to his “marriage” and never to his actual wife. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up together.

I think Alexia is cute and bubbly but clearly stupid and not good at her job. She was terrible last season but is painted to be doing a lot better now but I’m not so sure.

I can’t with Sophia dancing on a colleague with her dad RIGHT THERE 🫣

I’m also team Mauricio is very handsome! I haven’t watched RHOB for years but I always thought they were a lovely couple. I thought him saying if Morgan helps Kyle cope with their breakup then he’s all for it was so weird. Like what?! It must be well and truly over then. I imagine well shortly see him with a young brunette not too dissimilar in age or looks to his daughters…
Zach is still married, no?

In the last ep he says to Farrah he’s glad she’s ok after her breakup cos he’s now going through the same thing…
No way!! I’m only on episode 9 but I was googling and saw pics of his wife so I assumed!!

Reactions: 2
I thought I saw chemistry with Zach and Sophia. Zach is a bit creepy
Not one of those sisters has a personality or charisma, they’re not particularly good looking either. Money had made them physically passable

Reactions: 5
I think the zach thing is a storyline and he’s still married. Just what I surmise from reading around and watching

I think the zach thing is a storyline and he’s still married. Just what I surmise from reading around and watching
Well he shouldn’t be flirting with Farrah then. It was insinuated he was going through a break up. But this was filmed a while ago, maybe they ended up staying together. I wouldn’t be happy watching him if I were the wife though.

Reactions: 2
I’m currently bingeing this (S2). It’s fantastic crap telly. I love Mauricio and always have from RHOBH and am sad now I’m seeing how lame all his daughters are.

Zach loves himself so much, he’s awful. Even the straight men on Beverly Hills seem gay. Ben what’s his name is funny but surely camp as a row of tents? And Joey? Santiago handsome but also not sexy as I feel like he’s not into women.

Weird environment with all the women super skinny and plastic faced.

Great telly! I couldn’t finish the last season of Selling Sunset as the women were all ridiculous so this is welcome and so much better.

• Haha