Buying Beverly Hills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New show on Netflix

Riding the coat tails of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I won’t watch this after what Mauricio said about Erika telling Garcelle’s 14 year old black son to duck off. He was laughing and said something to the effect of that’s great? Why would that be great ey.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I won’t watch this after what Mauricio said about Erika telling Garcelle’s 14 year old black son to duck off. He was laughing and said something to the effect of that’s great? Why would that be great ey.
‘I’m glad she did that actually’ hold on, why would you be glad? And yet if someone did that to Portia there’d be hell to pay

• Heart
Reactions: 5
‘I’m glad she did that actually’ hold on, why would you be glad? And yet if someone did that to Portia there’d be hell to pay
Both maurici9 and Kyle seem like vile people tbh, remember thatbthing about mauricio basically scamming people out of money ?

In all fairness to mo he did come out and say it was set up by the producers, said they were told to talk about something else and he said he actually felt sick when he saw it. I 100% believe he felt bad as I think you can tell how much family means to him. Kyle I’m not so sure about.

I get it’s sibling rivalry in a way but I do sense some bitterness towards alexia from farrah

Reactions: 13
I get it’s sibling rivalry in a way but I do sense some bitterness towards alexia from farrah
I can’t warm to farrah, she seems to insincere and quite cold I think. Her interactions all seem a bit false. She’s 33 and her forehead is frozen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t warm to farrah, she seems to insincere and quite cold I think. Her interactions all seem a bit false. She’s 33 and her forehead is frozen.
She looks like she's age mates of the Hilton sisters even though they are several years older than her.

To me it not just BOTOX but she's clearly had some type of sculpting of the lower face, buccal fat & or has lost weight from her face. One of the signs of youth is having puppy fat in your face and I think a lot of young women have aged themselves prematurely (at Bella hadid) with cat eye lift, face sculpting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks like she's age mates of the Hilton sisters even though they are several years older than her.

To me it not just BOTOX but she's clearly had some type of sculpting of the lower face, buccal fat & or has lost weight from her face. One of the signs of youth is having puppy fat in your face and I think a lot of young women have aged themselves prematurely (at Bella hadid) with cat eye lift, face sculpting
I think alexia is the same, she looks like she’s had something done too.

Reactions: 2
Thank you, @Thelaalaa for creating this thread! 🤗

I LOVE this show! I'm up to episode 6, and feel like it flows a lot better than Selling Sunset and Selling The OC. The music isn't so grating, either. It feels more like watching Million Dollar Listing experience-wise (the power of having a different production team, I guess).

I agree that Farrah seems resentful of Alexia. As does that guy Bill (Bob?) ... who keeps mentioning nepotism.

I have to wonder why they recruited the American Idol finalist - she's just so immature and doesn't have the same drive that the other junior agent has. And what does she do all day? She's obviously not at the level where she can go looking for listings or hold open homes ...

Alexia really stuffed up Shayna's open home - she was just full of, "um, um ..." That said, I do think she is very charming and funny. More so than Farrah, who seems very full of herself and is depressing to watch. Ditto in the case of that other shite stirrer agent who's staying with Farrah - ugh; get rid!

I love Mauricio's energy and laid-back style - I think he's neat. I haven't watched Housewives in years because the likes of Teddi and Dorit ruined it for me, but I do like Kyle and would love to see a show about her and her family alone. Appreciate I'm probably in the minority here in saying this! I did find it interesting that when Mauricio gave the back story to how The Agency came to be, he left out that he had actually worked as an agent at another brokerage prior (Hilton and Hyland); nor did he didn't mention that they traveled troubled waters a few years back, during which they lost a lot of their key staff (https://therealdeal.com/la/issues_articles/drama-at-the-agency/) ... obviously he doesn't want to talk about bad stuff, but I just think people would warm to him better if he admitted that he'd had some help with family connections, and things hadn't gone 100% to plan, along the way.

Did anyone else notice that when he told American Idol girl not to laugh because it makes her look immature (or did he say that to the other guys when he met them at his house - whatever the situation was, he said it) - yet, he did exactly that when he grabbed the phone of that other junior agent, trying to get said agent's aunt to give them the listing ... he said something then laughed.

The former family home looked so neglected without all the furniture and accessories. I remember Kyle's house from the first season of RHoBH and that was far nicer ... it had a lot of Oriental touches. I gather Millvale was in a far better neighbourhood but even so ...

I've actually decided that I don't like Mauricio. Anyone else feel the same? And yes - one of the women was told not to laugh and smile because it was unprofessional, but all of the men (including Mauricio) laugh and tell stupid, pathetic blokey jokes around clients, and that's okay?

Reactions: 9
Just finished! I love it. I want more!

Sophia is nowhere near as charming as Alexia. I just looked up their site - she's not an agent yet.

Which daughter was the overly dramatic one that had the 'flu but made such a big thing of it that Kyle had to fly to her college to care for her? I thought that was Alexia, but maybe it was Sophia?

I was annoyed at Brandon in the end (and Bill, or Bob, or whatever his name is). Shut about nepotism. So what if it happens; deal with it. Just be thankful you have the opportunity to work there and make a lot of money because according to some other posts from would-be candidates who wanted to work there, they were told in no uncertain terms that they are not interested in hiring non-locals.

That Ellie Lutz is painful. Apparently she used to be on The Hills? I'd be annoyed if she was poking into my personal business like she did with Farrah's relationship. She and that one staying with Farrah are poisonous mean girls ... Farrah is too, to some extent.

I think Mauricio has some cultural issues. He's probably in complete denial about that, but when you've got all the staff gossiping like that and bitching about commissions, then it's an issue.

I don't know what the point of the meeting with Mau, Farrah and Alexia was towards the end - they didn't achieve anything.

Did anyone else notice that the agents kept their shoes on when they did the walkthrough at that incredible listing at the end? Not cool!

Just finished! I love it. I want more!

Sophia is nowhere near as charming as Alexia. I just looked up their site - she's not an agent yet.

Which daughter was the overly dramatic one that had the 'flu but made such a big thing of it that Kyle had to fly to her college to care for her? I thought that was Alexia, but maybe it was Sophia?

I was annoyed at Brandon in the end (and Bill, or Bob, or whatever his name is). Shut about nepotism. So what if it happens; deal with it. Just be thankful you have the opportunity to work there and make a lot of money because according to some other posts from would-be candidates who wanted to work there, they were told in no uncertain terms that they are not interested in hiring non-locals.

That Ellie Lutz is painful. Apparently she used to be on The Hills? I'd be annoyed if she was poking into my personal business like she did with Farrah's relationship. She and that one staying with Farrah are poisonous mean girls ... Farrah is too, to some extent.

I think Mauricio has some cultural issues. He's probably in complete denial about that, but when you've got all the staff gossiping like that and bitching about commissions, then it's an issue.

I don't know what the point of the meeting with Mau, Farrah and Alexia was towards the end - they didn't achieve anything.

Did anyone else notice that the agents kept their shoes on when they did the walkthrough at that incredible listing at the end? Not cool!
I also thought that Alexia was definitely the preferred daughter over Farrah. Joey Ben-Zvi was awful - he was just trying to play people by telling tales. Ben Balack annoyed me, but I also liked him to some degree?

Reactions: 9
I think I'm with you on this, I don't like Mauricio at the best of time, but what he said about Jax was really bad, I'll swerve this!!

Reactions: 2
Jaysus Olivia and Natalie the 2 cousins are two yolkes that really do show up in every reality LA based reality show aren't they?

I wanted to like Farrah as she seems ok on RHOBH but she’s very frosty and mean looking. She clearly resents Alexia.

Reactions: 13