Butlersempire #2 Of course it is baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Marty and Shazza, you now have a second thread. Our anniversary gift to you 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is off topic, but I'm sat here raising a glass to my dad (sadly no longer with me), and all the other boys that waded on to the beaches 80 years ago today, and to the thousands that drowned on the way to getting to the beaches, because they were dropped too far out in deep water, carrying heavy equipment.🍷🍷🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did I really hear Mart say 'we're not big eaters' and 'this three meals a day is too much for us, we're over eating' really Martin?

Only a year ago you were eating dinners like this (& that was sometimes after a slap up brekkers at the ragged apron).

And if you're eating too much why you buying snacks in the supermarket?

441953934_442179018558807_5190589428206918286_n.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I really hear Mart say 'we're not big eaters' and 'this three meals a day is too much for us, we're over eating' really Martin?

Only a year ago you were eating dinners like this (& that was sometimes after a slap up brekkers at the ragged apron).

View attachment 2979291
Your profile pic looks like the MacMaster

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2979291
They really have big appetites 😳 and yes Martin all those awful processed foods that you don't eat😉 hes full of tit.......literally.

Reactions: 4
Ooh what’s this shelle, what’s that shelle…. What’s that shelle is it a man’s toilet? (Looks at toilet door with a massive picture of a naked man on it)

Does he just pretend to be bleeping stupid or what?!

• Haha
@TeaTimeTreats ----- sadly I don't think he's pretending. He'd be lost without Shelle.
I'd love to see a vlog of Marty goes abroad alone. Now that would be worth watching.
He'd have trouble going to the ragged apron on his own. 🤣🤣🤣
Remember the other week when he was left at home alone, and that was just for a few hours.

• Haha
I had to laugh at tonight's slog, I think baby misunderstood guru saying they were making sue carry the rucksack (on their comments left by subscribers asking why guru wasn't carrying it) and I'm sure shazza said she'd had explained what was in hers, I'm assuming from tattle comments about all the paraphernalia speculated on here 😹😹😹
I know if I was shazza I'd have twatted him across the head and pushed him onto the biggest cactus I could find. Telling her to shut up, coming from someone who never shuts the duck up, unbelievable.
That place looked lethal ⚰⚰⚰
It must make a nice change meeting up with their subscribers, who seem like nice normal people, as opposed to their mates the travel trogs.

• Haha
I had to laugh at tonight's slog, I think baby misunderstood guru saying they were making sue carry the rucksack (on their comments left by subscribers asking why guru wasn't carrying it) and I'm sure shazza said she'd had explained what was in hers, I'm assuming from tattle comments about all the paraphernalia speculated on here 😹😹😹
She did, here's the transcript (for rock shake read back pack, they seem to make do with a close approximation of what was actually said.

441433179_1400256127340113_8319196455996688669_n.png

Reactions: 1
Forgot to say, 'ol Marty wasn't half bad on the karaoke. What's happening to me, I must have had too much sun at that cactus place. 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shazza, would you like Marty to be put on the Cono (bleep) list for telling you to shut up. I can do that for you, just let us know. Every chance you get call him cono. 😉😉😉
Your welcome.

• Haha
Forgot to say, 'ol Marty wasn't half bad on the karaoke. What's happening to me, I must have had too much sun at that cactus place. 😱😱😱😱
Yes, but what struck me is he appeared to be wearing the clothes he'd had on all day (including sliders!).

I know it's not a very prestigious hotel but wherever you stay it's good to spruce yourself up for the evening and put some smarter clothes on.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get why he hasn’t lost anymore weight.
I know the answer to this as I did carnivore for a while. When you eat too much of the protein (and let’s be honest Martin eats 3 burgers with 4 slices of bacon, plus eggs plus black pudding) the excess protein turns back into sugars and fats.

So unless you only ate the meat in moderation, you wouldn’t lose loads of weight necessarily, you have to minimise food like on any diet still. I did a steak for breakfast one for lunch and a protein shake for dinner. I lost 2 stone but it’s a difficult diet, you get very bad constipation, and quite bad headaches.

Reactions: 6