Bubzbeauty - now a homebody, ex-beautyguru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. We all knew Tim wasn’t tit but this is an entire different level of cruelty. Imagine mooching off the back of your successful wife, getting her pregnant twice, letting her film your shared life and talk about how great you are while you spend most nights drinking and playing video games like an overgrown depressed teenager - all while you’re building a completely separate life with another woman and having kids with her ??? It just doesn’t make sense to me. Makes me feel so bad for the kids, too. Obviously they won’t know until they’re much older but when they find out it’ll definitely hurt them and their relationship with their dad. I guess Tim just doesn’t care. I hope Lindy has a good support system around her because this is downright disgusting behaviour. Especially from a man that will be in her life forever because of the kids.

Reactions: 14
I'll never forget the video where Lindy was pregnant with Issac and was craving a McDonald's cheeseburger.

They were at their dining table, when she unwrapped it Tim shoved his thumb through the middle of it and completely squashed the burger.

It was so long ago I can't remember what happened next but I'm sure she laughed it off.

That one act to me proved who he was. He wasn't just lazy, childish or disinterested. He was cruel.

At the time friends who also watched Bubz thought I was being ridiculous but who ruins their partners food with their bare hands for their own pleasure???

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'll never forget the video where Lindy was pregnant with Issac and was craving a McDonald's cheeseburger.

They were at their dining table, when she unwrapped it Tim shoved his thumb through the middle of it and completely squashed the burger.

It was so long ago I can't remember what happened next but I'm sure she laughed it off.

That one act to me proved who he was. He wasn't just lazy, childish or disinterested. He was cruel.

At the time friends who also watched Bubz thought I was being ridiculous but who ruins their partners food with their bare hands for their own pleasure???
I remember that. Something I wouldn't even expect from a 5 year old, just bully instincts. He never had to grow up. He went from his mom doing everything for him to Lindy doing it all. Now he's back at his parents house right? Like a pig in tit. No more Lindy money to travel to Thailand.

I sometimes wonder what life would have been for Lindy without Tim. She was so big on Youtube and with better management and support who knows where she could be now. I guess she wanted the family life and there's nothing wrong with that but Tim wasn't the man for her. He is and was a selfish helpless man boy with a mean streak. I also think his immaturity made Lindy take longer to grow up too. Nothing wrong with having a young spirit except when it turns toxic like with Tim, the hopeless father hiding in his "office" playing video games while Lindy did everything for two small kids. I think Tim has no self confidence due to his own lack of direction and seeing Lindy's popularity and feeding himself from it, made him resent her.

Lindy needed/needs someone who values family and balancing work and leisure. Someone that helps her be the best person she can be and vice versa. I think she is burnt out from Youtube, I don't think we'll see a revival from her as much as I would like it. I hope she finds success in her new career.

I don't know about her lumberjack man. He seems a bit isolated with where he lives/works and I'm a little afraid it's just two lonely people holding onto each other. It surprised me when she said he didn't want kids. I really thought Lindy would want to continue growing her family someday but maybe that was just my impression of her. I hope he can be a good step father to the kids, something tells me Tim is not going to be there for them in the long run.

I'd love to see Lindy happily married someday to someone special. Marriage isn't everything in a union but I know for Lindy it's part faith part romantic ideal.

Reactions: 5
That's a massive diamond. Who can afford big rocks like that nowadays? Perhaps an easy £10-15k? Congratulations 👏🏻🎉! Wishing all the happiness, esp when her last one was an absolute turd.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe Tim had another wife and two kids. That is sociopathic. I hope Lindy's new partner brings her a lot of happiness.

Reactions: 11