Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Tim never wanted to be a dad, he kept flying off to Hong Kong when she was pregnant with the little girl under the guise of business, cheated on her with his friends and prostitutes, always partying and telling everyone that Lindy and him were split up even though they weren’t. He has a drinking problem as far as I know and when she was pregnant with the boy, he was still sneaking out to party even though she asked him not to as she still lived in Hong Kong at the time and he was embarrassing her that he would rather be out partying with friends and prostitutes than to be with his pregnant wife.

It’s why she moved back to Northern Ireland because she thought he couldn’t get up to trouble but he kept flying back pretending there was problems with business abroad.

He was also paying for his lifestyle in Hong Kong with Lindy’s money and her family’s money. They’re quite wealthy. Lindy finally had enough and left him because she already felt like a single mother. So decided to actually do it on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Cornbread2

Jesus Christ. We all knew Tim wasn’t shit but this is an entire different level of cruelty. Imagine mooching off the back of your successful wife, getting her pregnant twice, letting her film your shared life and talk about how great you are while you spend most nights drinking and playing video games like an overgrown depressed teenager - all while you’re building a completely separate life with another woman and having kids with her ??? It just doesn’t make sense to me. Makes me feel so bad for the kids, too. Obviously they won’t know until they’re much older but when they find out it’ll definitely hurt them and their relationship with their dad. I guess Tim just doesn’t care. I hope Lindy has a good support system around her because this is downright disgusting behaviour. Especially from a man that will be in her life forever because of the kids.

Cornbread2

She confirmed his name was Archie in a YouTube video anyways 🤣👀
Whoever he is, he'll be an upgrade from Tim. I know there's obviously a lot of differing opinions about Bubs on here but I think we can all agree that it's nice to see her moving on from being trapped with a lying man child for 16 years.

This is all I got as the Google doc what was created was deleted.

TLDR: Tim has a secret family in Thailand, two kids called Daniel and Emma, he was married to Lindy at the time and had a Thai wedding etc.
All the business trips he done was to go visit his other kids.
I think it’s only surfaced because of the mother of his two children haven’t seen Tim in a long time.

I think that’s why she’s upset because of that coming out.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

earlgrey

VIP Member
I can't believe Tim had another wife and two kids. That is sociopathic. I hope Lindy's new partner brings her a lot of happiness.

Reactions: 11

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I'll never forget the video where Lindy was pregnant with Issac and was craving a McDonald's cheeseburger.

They were at their dining table, when she unwrapped it Tim shoved his thumb through the middle of it and completely squashed the burger.

It was so long ago I can't remember what happened next but I'm sure she laughed it off.

That one act to me proved who he was. He wasn't just lazy, childish or disinterested. He was cruel.

At the time friends who also watched Bubz thought I was being ridiculous but who ruins their partners food with their bare hands for their own pleasure???

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's a massive diamond. Who can afford big rocks like that nowadays? Perhaps an easy £10-15k? Congratulations 👏🏻🎉! Wishing all the happiness, esp when her last one was an absolute turd.

Reactions: 8

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it was too soon. I think she was unhappy for a long time. I think she’s not who was before. She’s not pretending to be happy for the channel anymore which is good.
I feel like from what she’s shown they’ve taken it slow. I worry about the fact he’s not interested in having kids which makes me question if he’s in it for the long haul with bubz two.

I’m glad she has a plan for a career because I doubt the channel is bringing in much money anymore and no one wants to rely on alimony (that is if she gets any). I don’t think she takes her cartoons seriously enough for that to be a path. I worry about it being in her home because she’s a YouTube personality but I doubt she’ll have any trouble.

Reactions: 7

emerald

VIP Member
Honestly good for her. I used to watch Bubs a lot back in the day and always thought Tim was punching. Not only physically but even before all of his cheating became obvious he seemed like a manchild and a loser.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Whoever he is, he'll be an upgrade from Tim. I know there's obviously a lot of differing opinions about Bubs on here but I think we can all agree that it's nice to see her moving on from being trapped with a lying man child for 16 years.
I don’t really follow her anymore, but it’s nice to see she’s happy with this new man. I know she can be annoying but it must feel horrible knowing that she spent so long with someone like Tim. I know he’s the father of her children, but it’s a huge amount of time and energy to spend on someone who treated her the way he did.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Honestly good for her. I used to watch Bubs a lot back in the day and always thought Tim was punching. Not only physically but even before all of his cheating became obvious he seemed like a manchild and a loser.
He was always cheating on her. It’s why they broke up a year or two before they got married. She just put up with it because she had the fantasy of being with her first love forever. She was a doormat for years because she couldn’t face her fantasy crumbling into pieces.
I understand it wholeheartedly. He was probably the only person she ever had kissed, had sex with and ever lived with. She went nearly two decades with this person and probably just decided that it is what it is as she probably didn’t know anything else other than a subpar relationship.

Also, she wasn’t allowed to have the social life Tim had, because another reason they broke up is because Lindy went abroad for one of those YouTuber conventions and she was hanging around with other popular Asian you tubers and Tim freaked accused her of cheating and cheated on her. That’s why she never hung around with friends and one of the main reasons they moved to Hong Kong so poor Lindy couldn’t be with her friends in Ireland and it was fine for Tim as all of his friends and most of his family were already in Hong Kong.

• Sad

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I feel for Lindy. Her marriage drained her so much.

I really hope the new (but let’s be honest not that new) boyfriend is really good to her. I’d love to see her happy and get married again.

Cornbread2

Does anyone remember she was pregnant with baby 1 in Hong Kong and he'd come home with random drinking buddies/girls and they'd sleep on their couch? I remember thinking like what??? You're pregnant... why is your husband coming home with random people like this???
Yeah I forgot about that, even after Isaac was born he spent so much time playing video games with his mates like a teenager. If I had a husband who spent all day playing video games and went out drinking every night I'd go nuts. I remember there was one time where he didn't come home and she made a thread about it on Twitter because he wasn't answering his phone? And there was some guy who replied with 'I just saw him outside X with some bird' and she replied by trying to say it could've been one of their mutual friends but it didn't help since it was super late at night. It's still shocking that one of his other women ended up posting lovey dovey pictures of her and Tim and her on Instagram like it was normal. Maybe he told her they had broken up or maybe she wanted to embarrass him? Either way it was a travesty.

• Wow

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Either way I’m glad she’s out of that marriage. I understand they were together a long time, but she probably became used to Tim’s behaviour and tolerated it just because they had been together a long time.
I’m glad she’s got a career plan, as YouTube isn’t going to bring in the money forever. She’s a lot smarter than a lot of influencers in that respect. I will admit I did lose interest in her channel when she got pregnant with Issac, and again when they moved back to NI, but she was one of the first Youtubers I followed so will always have a soft spot for her.

Cornbread2

I don’t really follow her anymore, but it’s nice to see she’s happy with this new man. I know she can be annoying but it must feel horrible knowing that she spent so long with someone like Tim. I know he’s the father of her children, but it’s a huge amount of time and energy to spend on someone who treated her the way he did.
Yeah, looking at her vlogs now you can tell she's matured a lot in the past couple years. The thing that's crazy is that the marriage was most likely much worse off camera. It's honestly heartbreaking going back now and seeing so many vlogs from when they were back in Hong Kong, and on multiple occasions Bubs would explain that Tim hadn't turned up from a 'night out with the boys', because as we know now he was most likely in bed with some random woman.

Sadly Bubs' story is one that happens a lot. Like many women with an immature, misbehaving husband, I think she thought that having a baby would 'mature' him and save the marriage, but that rarely happens. I just can't understand how Tim could live with himself, acting like a good husband and dad (to the best of his ability) on camera and then sneaking around with random women behind Bubs' back. It makes you wonder how far back the cheating began, and how long Bubs had been suspicious. Sometimes it seemed like she would include Tim's disappearing acts in the vlogs to try and embarrass him, but I don't think he was ever capable of feeling shame when we look at his past actions.

Reactions: 6

Mysweetgirl

I think Budz needs counselling. In her recent vlog she mentioned she’s going to have a tummy tuck. Originally the apt was supposed to be in March, but due to the pandemic the apt was deferred. When she thought about the past she was very emotional & obviously I could see tears in her eyes. So I think she hasn’t recovered fr the pain due to the split w Tim. He was once her high school sweetheart & they’d been together for so many years. Tim’s cheating could be still hurting Budz a lot

Reactions: 5

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I'll never forget the video where Lindy was pregnant with Issac and was craving a McDonald's cheeseburger.

They were at their dining table, when she unwrapped it Tim shoved his thumb through the middle of it and completely squashed the burger.

It was so long ago I can't remember what happened next but I'm sure she laughed it off.

That one act to me proved who he was. He wasn't just lazy, childish or disinterested. He was cruel.

At the time friends who also watched Bubz thought I was being ridiculous but who ruins their partners food with their bare hands for their own pleasure???
I remember that. Something I wouldn't even expect from a 5 year old, just bully instincts. He never had to grow up. He went from his mom doing everything for him to Lindy doing it all. Now he's back at his parents house right? Like a pig in shit. No more Lindy money to travel to Thailand.

I sometimes wonder what life would have been for Lindy without Tim. She was so big on Youtube and with better management and support who knows where she could be now. I guess she wanted the family life and there's nothing wrong with that but Tim wasn't the man for her. He is and was a selfish helpless man boy with a mean streak. I also think his immaturity made Lindy take longer to grow up too. Nothing wrong with having a young spirit except when it turns toxic like with Tim, the hopeless father hiding in his "office" playing video games while Lindy did everything for two small kids. I think Tim has no self confidence due to his own lack of direction and seeing Lindy's popularity and feeding himself from it, made him resent her.

Lindy needed/needs someone who values family and balancing work and leisure. Someone that helps her be the best person she can be and vice versa. I think she is burnt out from Youtube, I don't think we'll see a revival from her as much as I would like it. I hope she finds success in her new career.

I don't know about her lumberjack man. He seems a bit isolated with where he lives/works and I'm a little afraid it's just two lonely people holding onto each other. It surprised me when she said he didn't want kids. I really thought Lindy would want to continue growing her family someday but maybe that was just my impression of her. I hope he can be a good step father to the kids, something tells me Tim is not going to be there for them in the long run.

I'd love to see Lindy happily married someday to someone special. Marriage isn't everything in a union but I know for Lindy it's part faith part romantic ideal.

Reactions: 5