Bubzbeauty - now a homebody, ex-beautyguru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tim still in the UK? Seems like he barely sees the children.

I think Lindy has really grown since she Tim left and she seems at peace. I always thought Tim was a bit odd but as long as she's happy, that's all that matters.

I wonder why she doesn't tell people who her new boyfriend is? I respect her for keeping it private but I'm so nosy, haha.
I just saw her post an Insta story of him playing with her kids but the face is covered with a rainbow heart sticker! I’m so curious, too! 👀

I’m curious who her knew beau is as well but she does seem really happy. She lives near me she comes into my work all the time 😂 I’m always too scared to say hi to her lol.

Reactions: 3
Tim never wanted to be a dad, he kept flying off to Hong Kong when she was pregnant with the little girl under the guise of business, cheated on her with his friends and prostitutes, always partying and telling everyone that Lindy and him were split up even though they weren’t. He has a drinking problem as far as I know and when she was pregnant with the boy, he was still sneaking out to party even though she asked him not to as she still lived in Hong Kong at the time and he was embarrassing her that he would rather be out partying with friends and prostitutes than to be with his pregnant wife.

It’s why she moved back to Northern Ireland because she thought he couldn’t get up to trouble but he kept flying back pretending there was problems with business abroad.

He was also paying for his lifestyle in Hong Kong with Lindy’s money and her family’s money. They’re quite wealthy. Lindy finally had enough and left him because she already felt like a single mother. So decided to actually do it on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Honestly good for her. I used to watch Bubs a lot back in the day and always thought Tim was punching. Not only physically but even before all of his cheating became obvious he seemed like a manchild and a loser.

Reactions: 7
Honestly good for her. I used to watch Bubs a lot back in the day and always thought Tim was punching. Not only physically but even before all of his cheating became obvious he seemed like a manchild and a loser.
He was always cheating on her. It’s why they broke up a year or two before they got married. She just put up with it because she had the fantasy of being with her first love forever. She was a doormat for years because she couldn’t face her fantasy crumbling into pieces.
I understand it wholeheartedly. He was probably the only person she ever had kissed, had sex with and ever lived with. She went nearly two decades with this person and probably just decided that it is what it is as she probably didn’t know anything else other than a subpar relationship.

Also, she wasn’t allowed to have the social life Tim had, because another reason they broke up is because Lindy went abroad for one of those YouTuber conventions and she was hanging around with other popular Asian you tubers and Tim freaked accused her of cheating and cheated on her. That’s why she never hung around with friends and one of the main reasons they moved to Hong Kong so poor Lindy couldn’t be with her friends in Ireland and it was fine for Tim as all of his friends and most of his family were already in Hong Kong.

• Sad
She confirmed his name was Archie in a YouTube video anyways 🤣👀
Whoever he is, he'll be an upgrade from Tim. I know there's obviously a lot of differing opinions about Bubs on here but I think we can all agree that it's nice to see her moving on from being trapped with a lying man child for 16 years.

Reactions: 14
Whoever he is, he'll be an upgrade from Tim. I know there's obviously a lot of differing opinions about Bubs on here but I think we can all agree that it's nice to see her moving on from being trapped with a lying man child for 16 years.
I don’t really follow her anymore, but it’s nice to see she’s happy with this new man. I know she can be annoying but it must feel horrible knowing that she spent so long with someone like Tim. I know he’s the father of her children, but it’s a huge amount of time and energy to spend on someone who treated her the way he did.

I don’t really follow her anymore, but it’s nice to see she’s happy with this new man. I know she can be annoying but it must feel horrible knowing that she spent so long with someone like Tim. I know he’s the father of her children, but it’s a huge amount of time and energy to spend on someone who treated her the way he did.
Yeah, looking at her vlogs now you can tell she's matured a lot in the past couple years. The thing that's crazy is that the marriage was most likely much worse off camera. It's honestly heartbreaking going back now and seeing so many vlogs from when they were back in Hong Kong, and on multiple occasions Bubs would explain that Tim hadn't turned up from a 'night out with the boys', because as we know now he was most likely in bed with some random woman.

Sadly Bubs' story is one that happens a lot. Like many women with an immature, misbehaving husband, I think she thought that having a baby would 'mature' him and save the marriage, but that rarely happens. I just can't understand how Tim could live with himself, acting like a good husband and dad (to the best of his ability) on camera and then sneaking around with random women behind Bubs' back. It makes you wonder how far back the cheating began, and how long Bubs had been suspicious. Sometimes it seemed like she would include Tim's disappearing acts in the vlogs to try and embarrass him, but I don't think he was ever capable of feeling shame when we look at his past actions.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, looking at her vlogs now you can tell she's matured a lot in the past couple years. The thing that's crazy is that the marriage was most likely much worse off camera. It's honestly heartbreaking going back now and seeing so many vlogs from when they were back in Hong Kong, and on multiple occasions Bubs would explain that Tim hadn't turned up from a 'night out with the boys', because as we know now he was most likely in bed with some random woman.

Sadly Bubs' story is one that happens a lot. Like many women with an immature, misbehaving husband, I think she thought that having a baby would 'mature' him and save the marriage, but that rarely happens. I just can't understand how Tim could live with himself, acting like a good husband and dad (to the best of his ability) on camera and then sneaking around with random women behind Bubs' back. It makes you wonder how far back the cheating began, and how long Bubs had been suspicious. Sometimes it seemed like she would include Tim's disappearing acts in the vlogs to try and embarrass him, but I don't think he was ever capable of feeling shame when we look at his past actions.
Does anyone remember she was pregnant with baby 1 in Hong Kong and he'd come home with random drinking buddies/girls and they'd sleep on their couch? I remember thinking like what??? You're pregnant... why is your husband coming home with random people like this???

Does anyone remember she was pregnant with baby 1 in Hong Kong and he'd come home with random drinking buddies/girls and they'd sleep on their couch? I remember thinking like what??? You're pregnant... why is your husband coming home with random people like this???
That was around the time I stopped watching her. I had no interest in pregnancy clogs or anything. But I do remember Tim never turning up or being late home or whatever. It’s a shame as I enjoyed watching Lindy around that time, I liked the vlogs of her life in Hong Kong, and it’s a shame to know what she was really going through. Obviously, she probably thought everything was fine at the time, and thought having a baby would make him settle and fix the relationship, as so many couples do.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I forgot about that, even after Isaac was born he spent so much time playing video games with his mates like a teenager. If I had a husband who spent all day playing video games and went out drinking every night I'd go nuts. I remember there was one time where he didn't come home and she made a thread about it on Twitter because he wasn't answering his phone? And there was some guy who replied with 'I just saw him outside X with some bird' and she replied by trying to say it could've been one of their mutual friends but it didn't help since it was super late at night. It's still shocking that one of his other women ended up posting lovey dovey pictures of her and Tim and her on Instagram like it was normal. Maybe he told her they had broken up or maybe she wanted to embarrass him? Either way it was a travesty.

• Wow
Her Mother’s Day posts were sad. I’m glad the kids are still getting to see their dad though…assuming that’s where they were.

I feel for Lindy. Her marriage drained her so much.

I really hope the new (but let’s be honest not that new) boyfriend is really good to her. I’d love to see her happy and get married again.

I think she just jumped into this new relationship way too fast. And I do sometimes notice that her ig posts keep sounding very lonely and sad. I wonder if this new guy really makes her that happy..
Also, what do you guys think about her new eyebrow designer career? Looks like she finally got a normal job.

I don’t know if it was too soon. I think she was unhappy for a long time. I think she’s not who was before. She’s not pretending to be happy for the channel anymore which is good.
I feel like from what she’s shown they’ve taken it slow. I worry about the fact he’s not interested in having kids which makes me question if he’s in it for the long haul with bubz two.

I’m glad she has a plan for a career because I doubt the channel is bringing in much money anymore and no one wants to rely on alimony (that is if she gets any). I don’t think she takes her cartoons seriously enough for that to be a path. I worry about it being in her home because she’s a YouTube personality but I doubt she’ll have any trouble.

Either way I’m glad she’s out of that marriage. I understand they were together a long time, but she probably became used to Tim’s behaviour and tolerated it just because they had been together a long time.
I’m glad she’s got a career plan, as YouTube isn’t going to bring in the money forever. She’s a lot smarter than a lot of influencers in that respect. I will admit I did lose interest in her channel when she got pregnant with Issac, and again when they moved back to NI, but she was one of the first Youtubers I followed so will always have a soft spot for her.