Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Definitely and actually I feel like she didn't start it with the right intentions. If she started with the right intentions she would have been aware of all of these problems she faced and she was be better equipped to deal with the situation. Instead she had a unrealistic expectation of what fostering is. I often wonder how she would've handled abuse disclosure or similar. Her wanting to foster babies is better and I think it will suit her more but I feel like if the child is suffering with neonatal abstinence syndrome then she isn't going to be able to handle it. And I don't think she could handle the unsettlement which comes with babies when they have high levels of contact.
What did she say in her latest video i cba to watch it as boils my blood 😂😂

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
I bought a small wet bag from PSP which I actually still use. I wouldn't buy anything from her now unless I could be assured that the factories she uses are legit, but I haven't really had to repurchase any of the RUMPS I bought a few years ago. As long as you look after them, they hold up really well.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Yep well well well miss farmer got in a lot of trouble i think and whatever happened yesterday is clearly related to fostering if she can not talk about it hmm funny how we report and then he gets taken i wonder if they have decided she can no longer foster ?

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Literally, I wasn't sure if I was being petty though. I think I may take back my comment about not being too concerned that she has a baby...
i feel sick omg i just dont know what to say whats such an inappropiate comment to make just wth for someone who likes to chat is and wil talk your ears off i am actually speechless

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
she gets the normal allowance (not sure what it is for her local council but it’s usually around £1500 per month) as I understood it, the money she was talking about trying to secure was an extra allowance for children with additional needs.
ohh okay that makes sense

sarr19

Oh god what a mess. This guy is probably the most inane anti-trans Youtubers, really quite grim and hateful. But the tiktoker transwoman is also a moron because it’s biologically impossible for HRT estrogen to mimic the complexity of the menstrual cycle. I actually feel quite bad for Bryony being caught up in it especially as she was so so young when she made the video. And it was likely made at the request of some pervert’s illicit intentions.

I reckon she’ll leave it up for the views though lol. She probably knows who’s viewing and sharing it already and I get the impression she puts her head in the sand and plays ignorant with any kind of negative online engagement.
yeah i had a wonder and the stuff he’s said about the plus size community too is shocking i’m surprised he’s not been taken off youtube.

also i agree, she does leave negative comments on her youtube, even weird ones. either that or she just never looks at anything about what people say about her which i doubt.

Ladypuck

At 2:50 in this video she says she has turned foster children away because it’s the day she’s started her period and it’s too stressful to combine the two. I completely understand wanting to feel 100% for any event in your life but to turn a child away because you are on your period is crazy to me?! I am genuinely concerned how she will cope as a mother. You can’t just turn your child away and decide not to be a mum for a few days because other things get in the way, the reality of being a parent is going to hit her hard.
It won't be hard at all. I very much doubt that she will leave the hospital with the baby. The social workers will have it off of her in a snap.

Pregnancy and raising babies is HAAARD. I’ve got a 6 month old, am mid 30s, both my husband and I have secure well-paid jobs and life experience and it has been so bloody tough. I don’t know how I would’ve done it as a single parent.
I did laugh at approaching the NHS to see if they will pay for a single woman to have a baby. Just have a one night stand like everyone else does who wants a baby! I’ve got stable, married friends who have tried unsuccessfully for years to have a baby who can’t afford IVF and She is just able to pay for a baby with her parents cash. More fool them for encouraging her.
If seem stealing is the right way to go I‘m not 100% sure… (It’s fucking not!)

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Yup shes not happy surrounding the way he was taken she cant talk about it but will foster again so couldnt have been in trouble that much 😂😂

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Its possible definitely i just dont think shes prepared at all to foster she moans she never had her time and then in this video is insinuating shes bored as he filled alot of her time ?? Very diffrent to what she kept saying in her vlogs

Icarus_Dee1313

Every time I watch one of her videos I try pinpoint what is weird about her face and I can't work it out. She's not ugly by any means but I feel like it's something about the way her mouth moves and lack of any upper lip...idk it drives me nuts trying to work out what's off.
She just looks British. Where do you think the phrase “stiff upper lip” came from?