Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Ok so lets say she gets the lowest amount working it our 4 weekly would b roughly 440 i mean thats a lot i have a son with additional needs attends school full time aswell as 5-6 meetings appoitments a week somtimes do you end up having money left or is that truly the amount you have to spend on the child

I mean but if u go higher its 1148 somthing like that i know she lives in london and its expensive but what may be i need it explained to my slightly more lol

Ladypuck

“Chest issues”

have I missed something?
Yes she doesnt have one.....also have you noticed she is now pushing out her tummy in all the pictures

the use of anonymous sperm donation .
Anonymous sperm donation does not exist in this country any more. The law changed, a london Hospital got involved in a large case where they were taking (paid) anonymous donations for a study and some got used for fertilisation and then they had to tell the child who the doner was. and the doners went back to the hospital and queried. All got very nasty. People in my office at the time 1985 were getting £30 per donation...good money in those days.

Last edited:

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I'm glad people are reporting, I have using the NSPCC online form. Her saying it's like PND is so fucking offensive. End of. Carers block/compassion fatigue is nothing like PND. It's very real and it's fucking horrible it's nothing like PND. I'm sick of her acting superior and like she knows what she is doing! She needs that child removing and either more training or go to respite. What was panel thinking when they approved her! This is definitely an obsession like her illness was, she speaks in the exact same way!
Yeah i know its creepy does it say if your get a reply?

Kendopixie

What doesn't make a huge amount of sense was she was apparently on the floor of the ante natal class, then on the toilet floor? So she, dizzy and about to faint, was ok to stand up, walk to the wheelchair or possibly walk to the bathroom itself, then lie down on the floor again? How does that work? I mean I get going to the toilet if you feel sick but no one in their right mind would choose to put someone on the toilet floor surely?

Yeah I thought that too, low dose SSRIs are hardly a last resort for most GPs / mental health teams. Quite the opposite in my experience. Or maybe she was reluctant to meds initially?

She loves to be sick and cared for. It was telling to me she said ‘’we’re going to try some meds next’’ rather than ‘’I am’’. Who is we? It’s not common to talk in plural about what is ultimately a personal decision. It takes all the responsibility off her. I also think since she was a teenager, her health issues have allowed her to be the focal point of a social group she otherwise didn’t have. She likes to be ‘’we’’ in a medical sense because she’s not ‘’we’’ in a relationship or group of friends.

Does anyone know much about the process of mental health home visits? She mentioned she had one coming up in her last bump date video. I don’t know about perinatal care but in my experience MH home visits have been for quite escalated circumstances. Maybe it’s common for her care team or for prenatal MH in general, but I wouldn’t put it past Bryony to totally exaggerate, say way too much and potentially worry her therapist into more serious measures. Especially given the circumstances - she’s single, young and so physically unwell she’s now dependant. If she hints at being unstable or unable to provide properly they’re going to take that seriously.
perinatal mental health team are all home visits or they were for me anyway. It’s the time between visits that decreases when things are bad in pregnancy I had every 2-3 months ish. After the birth they came weekly with phone calls in between.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
A member of my family did fostering for several years and deleted all of her social media. She was also very cutious we did't include her foster children on photos when we had family gatherings as one slip up could have meant the children were removed from her care. So it kind of made me think why was she mentioning all the things about the LA and giving stuff away about the kind of child she was looking after.
I know she said she was told one thing then it changed what she was allowed to post

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
yeah thats very concerning i wonder if she will adress taking the videos down

theres people in her fb comments saying they watched it last night so must be removed this morning which makes it more then likely somone has contacted her today i think the best thing she can do is cease all content regarding fostering if she can not be mature with the way she words things it was very insensitve to compare her situation to post natal depression

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I actually googled this the other day as i read an article about how breastfeeding your adopted baby can reduce trauma and help with attachments. It's surprisingly easily to find information on how to start lactation without being pregnant..
I feel like it might be worth saving that comment and if anymore concerning posts or comments come up. Keep them and then email them again maybe?
Yeah thats what im going to do like i guess maybe as i dont foster it sounds odd but idk it just makes me uncomfortable?

gisellejoly

Yep it is registered at her mums house.

I don't think that it is a registered company but its the Mums address on the website. She is charging VAT,, but I think all the payments go thu a 3 rd party. Don't forget the parents are loaded. She went to one of the most expensive private girls schools in the country
I know what school she went to but I can’t remember whether she was a boarder or day pupil there?

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
in her newest video she says fostering 'has been a jumble of emotions with ups and downs you wouldnt believe', and is 'hoping to continue that on and continue sharing it' but there was a weird half pause after 'hoping to continue that on'
i honestly think her oversharing might have lost her her chances at fostering again
I think that too be interesting to see if she ever mentions it again

I don’t understand how she’s going to afford
Yes you think she’d have given some more info! How are we supposed to remember all her millions of illnesses over the years 😅
She didn’t give further information because she wants people to message her and express their concern.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
This makes me uncomfortable i would not want to touch lamp posts atm you have no idea if some ones coughed on hands and touched it

Oh her latest facebook post will not let me upload it