Bryony farmer aka precious stars pads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a budget video a while ago when she first moved her flat and her mortgage alone is £1000... I don’t know if she pays that all herself though.

Wow I wonder where she lives, £1000 mortgage on a 2 bed flat??? Although I’m a northerner so I’m not quite as used to high house prices

Reactions: 1
Wow I wonder where she lives, £1000 mortgage on a 2 bed flat??? Although I’m a northerner so I’m not quite as used to high house prices
She lives in Kingston upon Thames

I also can’t believe she budgeted £300 a month for food as a single female. I average about £100 a month and I eat plenty and don’t budget strictly. I appreciate she’d never lived alone or done a food shop before but that seems like a massive overestimate.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad there is a thread. I have so many mixed thoughts. So sorry for the essay I'm writing. I am not a foster carer but I am a carer leaver and have a child in my care which was placed by the local authority (kinship care, different to fostering, we sometimes get paid, sometimes we don't and have no support or training. Typically looking after family members) the system is broken and everything she says about the system is true.

However... the way she talks about her current child is actually very disturbing, foster carers are taught these days that you aren't a mum or a Dad, you are their carer and nothing more. Referring to a child as son or daughter is also using the mummy and daddy connotation.

Gentle parenting doesn't work with children who have additional needs, especially development trauma. They need clear strict boundaries to thrive, therapeutic parenting is probably the best style of parenting to use.

Everyone who becomes a foster carer should be prepared for children with additional needs, yes it sounds like actually Sam/Arlo should be with a one-to-one carer as he's not in full time education. However with foster children you need to show resilience and just get on with what you have been given. She has way too much me time and using the TV to nanny. She literally cannot cope and is going to damage that child even more in my opinion.

She is too young and inexperienced to be doing short term fostering. Most foster carers who start before 25 usually do respite then move up.

Not to WK...

But people shout at their children, there has been times where I have shouted at the child in my care because some days it's just like that, it's about how you react afterwards and how you move forward. The child in my care has Autism and reactive attachment disorder. Many of my carers would constantly shout and some would even smack. Foster carers are never perfect and they are normal humans.

Also her financial situation I believe and getting knowledge from other carers is how the system works. Every LA is different and it's never explained clearly because they want you to get as little as possible out of them. I was placed with one foster carer and I had to ask if it was time to apply for a certain allowance and she knew nothing (education allowance, for things like trips and extra bits you need, I got a camera one year for my photography GCSE) and also a lot of local authorities do not make their fostering allowances public! The LA my child is under certainly doesn't.

Also different topic because does anyone else think she has undiagnosed ASD or something similar? She is doesn't seem NT? I feel like maybe fostering is an obsession?

Again sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saying on ig she got a soap bar free cause two workers noticed her from her videos and had seen the one where she has a break down so got a free product they didnt give it you free cause they care they gave it you free because they know you do youtube idoit

Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest video and to insinuate she has it worse being a secraty to a foster child then a bio child is digusting “you aint seen nothing “ witch how dare you how do you know who goes through what how do you know there is not parents of sick kids attending hospital every day or meetings every day or every week watching you the way she just makes assumptions and makes foster caring seem harder then looking after your child is digusting honestly

I have an autistic child im constantly at this meeting or that meeting making appoitments having to right reports or do this and that to
Make sure he gets what needs because guess what the system is just as fucked dont make somone else trials feel invalid becsuse your life is hard you have no idea

She also has said on fb page that she wont even b creating extra content so defeatingg the whole object of a patreon

Comparing not wanting to communicate with the child due to stress she pushed him away and compares it to post natal depression

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s a silly little girl and that child should be taken away from here. She is exposing him way to much online and there is nothing stopping him from watching this videos in years to come and it’ll give the boy a complex listening to how ‘difficult he is to look after and how much he has inconvenienced her life’

She wanted a foster baby to play mum and dads with but she got a child with complex needs and she can’t cope. Mind you she wouldn’t haven’t coped with any child she was given to care for, as parenting is hard work and demanding and she’s far to young and immature to be a parent let alone a foster parent.

Does anyone know what council she fosters through?

I genuinely think she thought they’d give her a child and endless amounts of money until someone else adopted them, obviously as a foster cared there will be endless meetings and phone calls etc , what did she think she was signing up for!?

I completely agree with other posters, she needs to reign it in with the videos , the local authority clearly know about them, they may just decide she’s no longer able to manage

Reactions: 4
It’s really concerning that she talks about pushing the child away and not wanting the child to be in the same room as her for days on end.

Watching that video made me concerned for the welfare of that child. I’d like to contact the LA. Does she live in Kingston?

Her new video worried me greatly. She just isn't coping and to be honest that isn't a bad thing.. It's very normal for foster carers to not be able to cope with a difficult child as their first placement.(all my failed foster placements was with first time carers) But in that situation you give notice! You end the placement. Not traumatise the child even more. I believe she lives in Kingston but is fostering for a local authority next to her so could be a few? I'm so tempted to tell the NSPCC however I have a feeling that SS (social services) will brush over it and say that it's normal because that's the truth of the matter, go SS it's normal and the only time they will remove the child is when the foster carer is literally saying I cannot do this anymore, take them, take them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have messaged nspcc idc if i get fobbed off or who knows aslong as i feel that child has been checked on imagine comming online spouting calm parenting untill you annouceyou didnt want the child and then compare it to PND tgis girl needs a reality check

I have messaged nspcc idc if i get fobbed off or who knows aslong as i feel that child has been checked on imagine comming online spouting calm parenting untill you annouceyou didnt want the child and then compare it to PND tgis girl needs a reality check
You did the right thing. I felt very uncomfortable watching those videos .

I’m very tempted to contact her local authority. surely they’ll be able to find out which LA she fosters from? Her attitude is worrying and she’s clearly not mature enough to be fostering children.

If u ring kessington council they will direct u to the right place i havw a stinking cold otherwise id ring up which is y ive done it via chat

At the end of the its the interest of the child fancy saying u feel like u had post natal depression and u pushed him after all the talk about calm parenting i understand your snap but to say u puahed him away is awful

I think like you said or somone said she had this image of a baby comming in fitting straight in surley when you foster they tell you if a child is going to have additional needs and where reality is hard you prepare as much as you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.