Bryony farmer aka precious stars pads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to come to Tattle to see if anyone else feels that Bryony is insufferable. I'm relieved, but unsurprised, to find I'm not alone. Her pregnancy stories are also unsurprising to me. With her it was never going to go smoothly. I could have predicted a difficult pregnancy. I could have predicted she'd feel unwell during it amd I could have predicted her returning to Ma & PA Falmer's house. If she choses to sole parent well that's up to her. I know she feels her transparency is helpful to others but how helpful will it be in the future to her child if he finds videos where she describes wanting to abort him because her pregnancy is difficult and he didn't turn out to be a girl? While I think those feelings may in themselves abe valid I can't help I can't help but feel that in her case they are mentioned for secondary gain. As for having a list of baby gifts. No, Bryony. Say your are grateful but won't be taking things.

Reactions: 10
Yep she pisses me off when she’s complaining about her babies movements
I struggled with movements through my whole pregnancy
Can she not enjoy anything ?

Reactions: 4
All I can say is I hope meeting her baby will bring out some motherly instinct in her because bloody hell she must be the most miserable pregnant person ever. She can't seem to find joy in a single aspect of it :(

Reactions: 5
The weird part is that she's had an easy pregnancy. She made a decision to TTC and a year later she has a healthy baby due any day. Considering its normal for healthy fertile couples to take 12 months just to conceive, and most women are exhausted and sick with constipation, heartburn, backache etc she's had it so easy. I've been on bedrest for most of a pregnancy, I've TTC for over a year, I was left in a wheelchair and disabled by a condition in pregnancy. That chinless whiner has had a pampered pregnancy that most could only hope for. She's done nothing but record and spread every complaint she can think up and then confess to plotting her own child's murder. She's vile.

Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely ridiculous. I don’t understand how could she be miserable about everything related to the baby that she wanted and went to great lengths to get pregnant with. She’s acting like she never wanted the baby and that it’s a massive inconvenience. If she didn’t want the baby then why on earth did she get pregnant in the first place.

Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely ridiculous. I don’t understand how could she be miserable about everything related to the baby that she wanted and went to great lengths to get pregnant with. She’s acting like she never wanted the baby and that it’s a massive inconvenience. If she didn’t want the baby then why on earth did she get pregnant in the first place.
I agree she is a ridiculou. I think she thinks she'll be the epitome of mother earth. One of those awful mothers who think noone does it better than them and makes a big show of being a parent at every turn possible. Obviously I can't know for sure but I anticipate her child will have problems of one sort or other for which she'll need to seek medical advice. I have seen her called a hypochondriac. I'm not a doctor but I wonder if, rather than being a hypochondriac, she actually has fabricated and fictitious disorder. Things that make me believe this may be the case is her tendency to doctor shop, her fixation on discussing her health and her seeking of medical advice with an atypical frequency. If she does I can't help but think that will have an adverse impact on the development of her child. Obviously I am just wondering if this could be the case. I'm not qualified to say it is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.