Bryony farmer aka precious stars pads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i been watching this chick for a while she comes across as a spoilt rich kid

Shes 22 moved out at 16-17 as she needed her own place so mummy and daddy brought her a 2 bedroom flat she was desperate for a child so started taking in refuggees which to me is odd if you want to give somone a home why not adopt a child or foster like she wanted to anyway she constantly has health problems first it was ME/choronic fatigue then it was she thought she had fibro and now adnomiosis (not to b confussed with endo) like she does seem a sweet girl but she calls a freaking ambulance over a period pain she is obsessed with health and havin another health condition to add to the list has been home schooled from a set age due to having “health problems” but yet is fine to go into london for regulaur meetings or bra fittings and i dont understand how a single person selling some period items online can make enough money to pay bills and a morgage off a 2 bedroom flat

Anyway wondered if anyone else had thoughts?

Reactions: 3
I've thought there was something... Off... About her, and I'm definitely not her target audience (her videos seem aimed at a younger audience) but I found her videos when looking for menstrual cup recommendations. She provides really solid advice and speaks openly about topics society tells us we shouldn't speak about, so I'm all for her. I also really enjoyed her fostering video she just released

Yeah i think she seems to have everything handed to her she brought her flat at 17 because her parents brought it for her idk She comes across quite snobby i think thats why theres somthing not right for me

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread. I’ve just watched her first week of fostering, I felt so sorry for that little boy. He had been there 2 hours and she dumped him In front of the tv and went for a nap, poor kid probably needed some support.

Reactions: 5
I know shes a spoilt brat honestly her parents had him for a few hours only having him weeks how she things parents cope from birth i have no freaking clue

Reactions: 1
Her first week of fostering video really didn’t sit right with me. I know she can’t show or talk about the child much, but she just seemed very self absorbed and focused on how hard it is for her. At the end of the day, she chose to put herself in this position knowing her constant health issues and how much she likes to pamper herself. That little boy can’t help his circumstances or what he’s been through.

Reactions: 4
Her first week of fostering video really didn’t sit right with me. I know she can’t show or talk about the child much, but she just seemed very self absorbed and focused on how hard it is for her. At the end of the day, she chose to put herself in this position knowing her constant health issues and how much she likes to pamper herself. That little boy can’t help his circumstances or what he’s been through.

All she cared about was when her period might be due and getting some ‘me time’. I can’t see this working out (successfully) for either party. She’s far too self involved.

All she cared about was when her period might be due and getting some ‘me time’. I can’t see this working out (successfully) for either party. She’s far too self involved.
She also thinks her way is the only right way and is not very adaptable to the trauma children might have been through imo. I remember when she was hosting refugees she kept commenting on the mothers parenting and what she fed her kids, and bragger about how she, an 18 year old childless girl who had lived a sheltered life, was telling the mother how she should be parenting her child.

If that was me would have smacked her one u never tell a parent how to parent their kids its just not your place unless their in harms way etc

Reactions: 1
The fact she introducs arlo as her son is quite worrying and she goes on oh i dont get time to do my house love try and have a child from birth idk i only feel like she adopted to say she had a child because she has not had a proper partner

The fact she introducs arlo as her son is quite worrying and she goes on oh i dont get time to do my house love try and have a child from birth idk i only feel like she adopted to say she had a child because she has not had a proper partner
It’s exactly that. A few years ago she started ‘collecting’ baby clothes, nappies and even car seats. She’s a child.

Reactions: 6
She was always so obsessed with being ill a few years back she would have so many medications by her bed and it was just strange she called an ambulance over some back pain constantly said she had this or that i fully think she is obsessed with “being sick” shes never had a proper relationship and saids she dresses modest not all 22 year old dress not modest it is stupid i live in leggings and t shirts and hoodies and calls it the mummy style i just think she is running before she can walk wants to try having a full blown autistic 8️4 year old full time as no one wants to help and also saying people whp judge her r people with ss in their lifes no there not but i dont agree with u showing somone elses child im half tempted to report her

I feel like her videos are getting worse the amount of times she shoves that kid in front of the TV to go for a lie down or “me time”

I find it an insult on her vlog channel she is doing how to parent when she has had them what a month or two now ? And making her self sound like a perfect parent in between needing “her time”

I find it an insult on her vlog channel she is doing how to parent when she has had them what a month or two now ? And making her self sound like a perfect parent in between needing “her time”
Every time she videos she says that poor child is ‘just watching x,y,z’. Seems her mum and the TV do more than she does. 🙄

It’s hugely insulting. She has absolutely no idea how to parent.

she is constantly moaning about the child fosters being challenging she wants to try having an autistic son from birth with a child u have no choice but to get on with it i really think she wanted to foster as a way of saying oh look i have a child without realising the potentional of how hard it would be and it really angers me in her new video she admitted to snapping at the child and really shouting at him he is 4 years old how awful for that child when that child was proberly abused or some sort aswell as having additional needs and all cause she is stressed with how the system works please give that child back cause you can not cope

^agree
I think she just needs to throw in the towel now and give up. She has no idea. I've been watching her for many years and at first she came across as an amazingly well spoken and intelligent teen and the menstrual cup videos were actually very good. Then she just gradually turned into a hypocondriac weirdo. Collecting all the baby gear as a 15/16 year old wtf. Giving sex advice when clearly she's a virgin.
Now she's finally living her dream and fostering a child and it's given her a huge dose of reality. I think she's been dragged over the coals by the foster agency regarding her YouTube vids but couldn't handle being told. She said it was the most patronising experience. She's never had a 'real' job with a boss or gone to proper school so never been told what to do. Also complaining that she can't possibly have the child every day, they need to be in daycare or school 5 days a week because she needs me time. Lol.
I think this has been good for her though, opened her eyes to the real world.
In saying that I did feel a bit sorry for her when she broke down for snapping at the child in that last vid.
she is constantly moaning about the child fosters being challenging she wants to try having an autistic son from birth with a child u have no choice but to get on with it i really think she wanted to foster as a way of saying oh look i have a child without realising the potentional of how hard it would be and it really angers me in her new video she admitted to snapping at the child and really shouting at him he is 4 years old how awful for that child when that child was proberly abused or some sort aswell as having additional needs and all cause she is stressed with how the system works please give that child back cause you can not cope

^agree
I think she just needs to throw in the towel now and give up. She has no idea. I've been watching her for many years and at first she came across as an amazingly well spoken and intelligent teen and the menstrual cup videos were actually very good. Then she just gradually turned into a hypocondriac weirdo. Collecting all the baby gear as a 15/16 year old wtf. Giving sex advice when clearly she's a virgin.
Now she's finally living her dream and fostering a child and it's given her a huge dose of reality. I think she's been dragged over the coals by the foster agency regarding her YouTube vids but couldn't handle being told. She said it was the most patronising experience. She's never had a 'real' job with a boss or gone to proper school so never been told what to do. Also complaining that she can't possibly have the child every day, they need to be in daycare or school 5 days a week because she needs me time. Lol.
I think this has been good for her though, opened her eyes to the real world.
In saying that I did feel a bit sorry for her when she broke down for snapping at the child in that last vid.
Yeah and she said she might not foster again but i agree its given her proper perspective

And yh i remember her collecting the baby clothes and signing up to a dating agency to meet older men creepy or what

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.