Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just another thing that shows her lack of experience.

After she said she needs another child I had to stop watching.

The next vlog she's saying O was taken by her parents for the day to work, which consisted of washing her blender and editing her video, finished at 11am 😂 She later complained her parents only have him 9-5 and she prefers nursery days as she can get rid of him from 7.30am till 6pm(!!!!) and gets him asleep before 6.30pm, but finishes work before lunch so she can do whatever she wants.

She was intending to keep raw pancake batter with veg in it for 4 days and wonders why he doesn't want to eat her cooking most the time 🤮

She still takes domperidone because otherwise O wants a breastfeed in the night and it's inconveniencing her. She decided it means she'll have to stop breastfeeding. Somehow she's unable to understand that it's good he wants to nurse because that's exactly how mammals increase their milk supply to match baby's needs. Nursing a failure to Thrive baby is important, and physical touch and nursing is about a lot more than basic nutrition. So she takes medication so she can claim to have a "breastfeeding journey" without nursing to build supply. Everything is about herself and her own convenience, nothing centres his needs.
This is such a sad read.

I know you need the children for the benefits boring-ny but can you just do one 😂
she annoys me so much.

She has more free time to herself than any couple out there who isn’t solo parenting but it’s never enough for her is it !!

Reactions: 4
Imagine wanting a baby so much you pay thousands of pounds for one, only to structure your entire life around spending as little time as possible with them once they're born. Maybe the poor kid is waking in the night because he misses his mum!

Reactions: 6
Surely the fact that Oryn was able to (and actually chose to) stay awake for eight hours means that he doesn't need to have a nap every two hours like she forces him to. She seemed almost annoyed that the nursery allowed him to go to sleep at 4:30, meaning that he won't want to go to bed at 6:30 and she will actually have to spend time with him in the evening.

I also found it funny that she assumed that the parents moving closer to their parents (the grandparents) were doing so because they wanted the grandparents to help raise their children... Most non-selfish adults would be thinking about their children being able to spend valuable time with their aging grandparents, or moving closer to their elderly parents to be able to look after them, not the other way around!

But I prefer this 'week in the life' video more than her usual 'day in the life'. At least this video showed her actually doing a thing or two. But her life is still so easy and mundane, emptying the bins and putting the shopping away seemed to be the 'hardest' thing she did all week, she spent more time complaining about how much she hated taking the rubbish out than the actual task would have taken her.

• Wow
She makes him nap every 2 hours??? 😮

at his age most are down to 1 nap but sometimes still 2.. so what is he still on 3 because she’s selfish and lazy?

Reactions: 1
My guess is Oryn sleeps so much because he's lacking energy due to being undernourished. From my experience of children who are underweight/failure to thrive parents are encouraged to make sure meals are high calorie. What Bryony feeds him doesn't look particularly nutritious. Part of me wonders if she's trying to keep him small 😐

• Sad
My guess is Oryn sleeps so much because he's lacking energy due to being undernourished. From my experience of children who are underweight/failure to thrive parents are encouraged to make sure meals are high calorie. What Bryony feeds him doesn't look particularly nutritious. Part of me wonders if she's trying to keep him small 😐
Or when he's "grizzly" and she assumes he's tired and puts him in bed, he's actually just bored and unstimulated.

Is she giving him multivitamins because they've been recommended by a doctor? If he's eating a balanced diet and is otherwise healthy I can't imagine why a 13-month-old would need to take multivitamins.

Let's face it that child's food is awful, no balanced diet going on there at all. It's all carb and peanut butter, she's going to have massive difficulties with him when he gets older

The nhs/health visitors recommend all are given a multivitamin at least that’s what I was told by my hv. I think from even 6months you can do drops.. I had no idea that we even needed to give them until my hv told us at our 12month review, I thought a balanced diet was enough 😅