Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she won’t be showing him much after 1 and nearly every Facebook story has had him in it …… one virtually including his face too. How long did that last?
longer than her claiming to be a vegan i know that 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh no!!!! She is on the front cover of tomorrow's Daily Mail. "I'm asexual but longed for a baby. That's why at 24 I spent £6,000 on a sperm donor" With a colour photo of her. She is really going to dine out on this! I'm sure the article will be on the Mail Online website too (if it's not already there).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is absolutely my bias talking but taking money from the daily fail of all people????? When she's claiming to value her LGBTQ+ community. That's something. 🤢

Reactions: 1
How does that makeup make her look like a 50 year old barmaid from the 1970s and a 6 year old who found mummy's makeup bag all at once?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How does that makeup make her look like a 50 year old barmaid from the 1970s and a 6 year old who found mummy's makeup bag all at once?
That's too funny, I was trying to figure out the other day when she posted this makeup on insta what was so wierd about it, you've hit the nail on the head 😂

• Heart
It’s live on the Daily fail website, but it’s behind a paywall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.