Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny part is that some Youtubers have the utter delusion that this is a unique problem to them, have they ever looked at the Celeb section on the DM? Comment threads on Facebook? Anyone in the public eye gets critiqued, even unlucky sods who get reported about in actual news stories.
Exactly! Emma isn't some young kid. She in her forties, she's lived, she's seen how it works. Why all this bull crying about people criticising her? And then saying it's affecting her mental health ... Here's a tip: if you can't take criticism don't publish your life on the internet. It's not rocket science.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I truly do feel so bad for her husband, right now she's putting stories up while laying in bed and watching youtube while I'm assuming the children are downstairs with the dad?

I know she's suffering with jet lag but what about him? She's very selfish and lazy, no doubt we will see a cringe dancing video later of them getting takeaway
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I truly do feel so bad for her husband, right now she's putting stories up while laying in bed and watching youtube while I'm assuming the children are downstairs with the dad?

I know she's suffering with jet lag but what about him? She's very selfish and lazy, no doubt we will see a cringe dancing video later of them getting takeaway
I place a bet on that ?
 
This thread is brilliant. I thought I was the only who found her so bloody irritating. Don’t even get me started on her disgusting yellow hair. And what is her obsession with all the Rae Dunn crap? It isn’t even that nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Apparently - they buy the tat from cheapo shops and then give the lot to charity shops. They earn much more revenue from YouTube for the haul videos than they spend on the crap. So it is a business model.

Just filling the world with more crap, inspiring consumerism and unattainable lifestyles. This is everything I aspire too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I'm new here thanks to BMof2.......lol
I've read most of the comments and I have to agree with so many.
Ever since she's become pals with Louise she has seriously gone up herself. Did I even hear her call Erin DOODLES once? CRINGE. She totally fangirled louise and I bet every time she gets in her car to go and see her she has to pinch herself haha! No. I've really gone off her. I too have been to one of her meetups. She was nice enough and her family were nice too. No personal vendetta against her but I really think her content has changed for the worse. She screeches at the beginning of all her videos HEEELOOOOO GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME..... It's become a running joke in my house now that the first person who can screech it before she does gets....nothing! some very valid points on this group. maybe listen to what your watchers are saying Emma and you'll do good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
This thread is brilliant. I thought I was the only who found her so bloody irritating. Don’t even get me started on her disgusting yellow hair. And what is her obsession with all the Rae Dunn crap? It isn’t even that nice.
Someone she follows must have brought it somewhere along the line so she MUST jump on the bandwagon.
 
Apparently - they buy the tat from cheapo shops and then give the lot to charity shops. They earn much more revenue from YouTube for the haul videos than they spend on the crap. So it is a business model.

Just filling the world with more crap, inspiring consumerism and unattainable lifestyles. This is everything I aspire too!
Many YouTubers have admitted to purchasing items for content then returning them when they were done. Emma rarely buys anything of value so sadly, you are probably correct. It's a real shame. But I don't think she loses as much money as we think she does. If she buys things for videos then technically, that counts as work expenses. You can claim that on your taxes.
 
Many YouTubers have admitted to purchasing items for content then returning them when they were done. Emma rarely buys anything of value so sadly, you are probably correct. It's a real shame. But I don't think she loses as much money as we think she does. If she buys things for videos then technically, that counts as work expenses. You can claim that on your taxes.
i Don’t doubt that they do this, but at what cost to the planet and the people that get into debt trying to replicate this lifestyle. The floggersdont care- they just want money and fame.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I’ve had that thought watching hauls - what do they do with all that crap??? I’d need a one in one out policy if I bought that much or my house would be bursting. It can’t be good for the kids to see that much consumerism going on. Almost disposable toys she treats them to every five seconds.
I’d like to see Emma or one of the others tackle consumerism and the suffocating nature of ‘stuff’
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I’ve had that thought watching hauls - what do they do with all that crap???
They've had the garage made into a storage area for all the crap. Do you remember the vlog where she was showing someone her mug collection and the person (sorry, can't remember who it was now) was visibly shocked at the number of mugs and Emma looked quite ashamed. It was like her excessive consumerism had just hit her. Didn't make any difference, tho, did it? Spent 95% of her time in the most exciting city in the world shopping. Yawn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Someone she follows must have brought it somewhere along the line so she MUST jump on the bandwagon.
I remember her saying she first heard of Rae Dunn watching an American youtuber sparklyblonde1. I checked out her videos & her house is kitted out in the white crockery & she also has mugs galore for all seasons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I noticed she’s writing full sentences in her insta captions now. She’s obviously seen people have been mentioning it and instead of getting arsey, has taken the feedback on board...thank you Emma!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Another one that used to love her here. Now her screeching drives me up the wall, I continue to follow out of habit, but have her muted a lot haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Another one that used to love her here. Now her screeching drives me up the wall, I continue to follow out of habit, but have her muted a lot haha
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
WHAT'S IN THE BOX


Me: Dear God I hope it's the mute button [emoji23]
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
WHAT'S IN THE BOX


Me: Dear God I hope it's the mute button [emoji23]
WHAT'S IN THE BOX...

and

BATHHH BOMMB, BATHH BOMMB..

Aaargghhh! I hate it! I instantly click off it, as quick as humanly possible. It makes my ears bleed.

Stop it Emma!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
WHAT'S IN THE BOX...

and

BATHHH BOMMB, BATHH BOMMB..

Aaargghhh! I hate it! I instantly click off it, as quick as humanly possible. It makes my ears bleed.

Stop it Emma!
At this point, I'm surprised she hasn't started singing Feeling Good. She copies everything Lady Louise does any ways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.