BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wine and pyjamas getting earlier and earlier babs. Pace yourself, you're going to be in trouble when you start pouring rosé on your cereal in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your back been magically fixed bab? Jumping up and down on that trampoline??
I thought that when she did the TikTok thang sliding down the stairs! Needs to write down all these little porkies she keeps telling - just to remind herself. I’m sure she’s got plenty of sexy paper & pens!

Reactions: 12
God these tiktok things, I know nothing about it, are getting worse by the day. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad if it were someone half her age doing them, i assumed that was who tiktok was aimed at but like I said not a clue. Imagine how cringey they will be by the end of all this!!!!! And she really does need to remember her lies before jumping on a trampeline, sliding down the stairs, hitching her leg up on the kitchen side, the list goes on.......

Reactions: 10
That tik tok was vile.

She has to keep touching herself inappropriately- WHY?

She is sick

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice in her TikTok video that as soon as Ethan walks in front of her she quickly moves to the side. No one cuts Babs out of the frame.

Also to anyone who doesn’t use TikTok ... all of her videos are old trends that thousands of other people have done before and done better. She has zero creativity skills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There is something seriously wrong with her! Why on earth aren't her own family telling her what a twit she is? Stay off Tik Tok, it's not meant for 42 yr old loopy women who grope their own tits all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Touching herself on camera yet again, please seek further help Emma you are disguisting

Reactions: 8
Her boobs will need to be scooped up off the floor after weeks of lockdown without a bra 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wine and pyjamas getting earlier and earlier babs. Pace yourself, you're going to be in trouble when you start pouring rosé on your cereal in the morning.
I thought she didn't drink..... *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 7
Her boobs will need to be scooped up off the floor after weeks of lockdown without a bra 🤢
She’ll have to order a heavy duty wheelbarrow from Amazon to carry them around in.
Unless she breaks out of isolation for a trip to B&Q.
Try explaining that one to the lockdown cops.....🤔

• Haha
I thought she didn't drink..... *rolls eyes*
Do not question the integrity of Emma! Babs does not lie! Are you one of these trolls who points out truths, truths that would get your comment swiftly deleted and result in you being blocked? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
6am and already discussing her son's tantrums online with the world, simultaneously having a sly dig at the teachers' competence. What an influencer.

• Wow
She’s went from being a fairly relatable mum to now being almost this character that she’s created based on how she things mums are. Every post is so over the top now and nothing actually seems real anymore.
She also seems very manic which has only been highlighted from her recent til tok obsession. I swear she never used to be like this.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.