Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she even exists tbh . It's probably code for a catch up with taming twins

Reactions: 13
This dress only goes up to a size 18 but look at how it *should* look.
I don't understand why she puts belts on dresses that aren't meant to have belts. Why not just buy dresses with belts. She completely ruins the style of them and makes them look frumpy.

Reactions: 19
She is so passive aggressive it's disgusting. Imagine being this defensive and nasty because your whole life is riddled with paranoia wondering who's a cowbag, and who's a genuine "fan"
Omg, she's such a TWAT. Yes, whilst "these days" gender is ambiguous, feminine and masculine are still absolutely "a thing" and that bedroom is 100% feminine. Also, she cannot just assume that every single comment she doesn't like is from a cowbag. There will ABSOLUTELY be times when even her biggest arse lickers will say things that might rub her up the wrong way. What a prize berk she is

100% agree.

Pull up a chair ... you're in good company

It's going to knock her for six when the time comes. Yes, she lost Nanny Joyce, yes she lost Lucy - but a parent....
I've lost very close Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, & a very very loved & cherished pet dog, but my God when I lost my Mum....
It's a loss that rips you apart, as I know some fellow Tattlers know well
She has no idea.....

Remember when she told Louise Pentland to "stop talking about your dead Mum"? Oh, boy - is she in for a crushing shock.

I see you Oh my God, I see you I'd give ANYTHING to feel my Mum embrace me one more time, stroke her hair and tell her I love her )))))hugs((((( to you.

Emma is extremely priveleged to still have both parents. She is grotesque.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
After my therapy sessions I'm exhausted. Today I had to get in bed afterwards-I certainly wouldn't have been able to go on insta smiling, offering to talk about it and chatting with my therapist about France.
I don't think she is getting value for money

Reactions: 21
Not really sure if there are girl and boy things these days? Babs you have a cushion with a droopy pair of tits on it on your bed.
ahh, but perhaps they were purchased by steve specifically because they reminded him of babs' "cracking rack".

i mean sure, in terms of children, it has - understandably - become outdated to label toys and clothes as specifically for boys or girls, or attach specific colours to certain genders, but that doesn’t automatically mean that every man must LOVE the colour pink, or will LOVE a pink bedroom simply because it is no longer deemed as a colour solely for girls! i have seen no evidence that cbbste loves the colour pink. i've never seen him wearing pink, he doesn't drive a pink car etc. pink is a colour, and just because it is no longer a stereotypical "girl" colour - except when babs is buying smarties, obvs - that doesn't automatically mean that it's steve's favourite! not attaching a gender to specific colours is exactly that - anybody can have a preference for any colour. babs, in all her wokeness, seems to have misinterpreted this progress in society as pink being a colour all men must love, otherwise they are stuck in the past with thie riurltdated beliefs about pink being a "girl" colour. that's not how it works, babs. men are still allowed to not want a pink bedroom - not that steve gets any say in the decor, because in the conway household, babs' word is law. oh, and obvs the fact that it's HER bedroom and he won't be spending any time in there.

Reactions: 11
Yes I have friends who have not lost a parent yet while I have lost both and I do talk about particularly my mum with them at times. I don't talk in a sad way, but they get that she was a big part of my life and can't just be erased. They allow me the space to say "mum used to do this, mum used to say that". I don't know how I would react if one of them told me to shut up about my dead mother.

Reactions: 20
there were quite a few babettes who informed babs that they found the photos she shared of grandad rog incredibly difficult to see after having witnessed their own parents' health deteriorating, yet a few days later babs is moaning about the fact that she's sick of hearing her dad talk?! sure, babs enforced her block and delete boundaries upon anyone who dare suggest she quit exploiting her "poorly" dad's privacy for content - or asked her not to share photos of him looking so frail and unwell because they found it upsetting - but surely those comments should have highlighted to her that many of her deviated followers have lost a parent - or both - and are struggling with their loss. for her to then moan for a full four store about having to listen to grandad rog talk to google is beyond insensitive. there are literally people who would give anything to have just one more conversation with their mother or father, yet - as always - babs takes the fact that she's in her forties and still has both parents totally for granted. surely she could simply be happy that grandad rog is happy and enjoying his music, despite her ill health. i am genuinely disgusted that - especially after two years where more people than ever have lost loved ones - babs thinks it's appropriate to be moaning about having to hear her dad's voice?! i would say she'll live to regret it, but i honestly don't think regret is a concept that babs understands.

Reactions: 15
This dress only goes up to a size 18 but look at how it *should* look.
She's clearly not into current trends if she just puts a belt on every dress and completely hides the cut of the dress. She's also not very body confident if she thinks she likes the dress enough to buy it but not wear it the same as the model. Why buy it then?

Reactions: 16
I used to be a governor!!

Reactions: 9
Thank you and ((((hugs))) to you too.
If anything happens to her dad I hope at the very least it’s a wake up call for Emma but sadly I think she really believes she’s something special and “famous” and there is NOTHING that she’s wouldn’t use for content. She’s so desperate to keep this ‘ job’ going that all norms of social boundaries are out the window and anything goes for Emma.
It’s very different losing a parent to losing a grandparent, especially if your grandma was very old and unwell with dementia, like Emma’s- and she still USES Nanny Joyce’s death for content. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she sees the irony in moaning about listening to her dad talk to google, whilst her family listen to her rabbiting away to her phone

Reactions: 27
Her tiny little yellow brain just cannot comprehend that the weekend doesn't mean time off for everyone
I was notified at 5am this morning that a fairly high profile patient is being admitted to my unit today for assessment So that's my day off today, and weekend, gone!!! See you on the other side cowbags

Reactions: 30
I also work weekend shifts and I’ll be at work this weekend. Actual work. Not dicking around on the internet.

Reactions: 18
Most likely both I think I'm not an expert but she is very similar to my sister in her slurring etc, my sister takes medication for several conditions (mental and physical) and also has a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol
I could be wrong though it's just what I see

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.