Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
i mean, with such gorgeous hair as that, it's hardly surprising that babs recieves endless compliments! what man could resist commenting on such naturally blonde, shiny, soft, rapunzel-esque locks! except steve, obvs. 🤣🤣

not to babfend, but i'd be pretty concerned if a stranger complimented me if i knew my hair was a straw-like, greasy, 50 shades of box dye mess - but not in a "he's a creep" way, more a "i think he needs his eyes checked" kinda way. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 857442View attachment 857443View attachment 857444View attachment 857446
I'm even more sure that Babs is entering the menopause and that is the cause of her itchy eyes. Her hair is thinning

Reactions: 7
FML those stories are not what you need at 6:43am! 🤢 She is definitely looking worse, she’s on one (ooh I rhymed through and two because I’m an amazing poet with a book out, I can rhyme you know, I’m so amazing), she hates that poor puppy and her whole day is filming a couple of bits. Wow. Get a life Babs, get an actual life.
Cue a post later on it being an ideal Christmas gift…..the only way it’s ideal is 1) it’s in a bathroom and can be used as emergency bog roll or 2) you’ve run out of firefighters for the open fire

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Snowball89

I know! Genie + seems very expensive and confusing unlike FP 🧞‍♂️ 🤔are the tickets still 14 days for 7 days price? Have an awesome holiday and let us know any useful tips ❤❤🏰xxxxxxx
I know some places are offering genie+ at a discounted rate before you get out here, this wasn’t available for when we were coming.

You can buy individual rides for the day, which we’re trying to do for Rise of the Reaistance and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway but these will be one offs and won’t be doing it multiple times.

I believe Attraction Tickets is still 14 for the price of 7, ours was when we booked, but again things keep changing.

I know that ticket prices for us Brits will fluctuate depending on what time of the year it is, to bring us more in line with how the US system works. Although it’s always going to be a damn sight cheaper than buying here on the day!

Sorry to derail the thread 😂

Honestly though Babs won’t cope because even with the genie+ you really have to be on your A game with getting some of these rides 😅 I.e. up at the crack of dawn and refreshing at the exact moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Snowball89

Ahhhh in what way? We’re going next may ❤ 🏰
Mainly the Genie+ system. We’ve decided to try and not use it as it is quite hefty if you use it every day, the same theory as most people. Therefore queues are longgggg. We’ve been so spoilt in the past with FP 😂😂😂

Also lots of things remain closed and will be well into 2022.

Obviously there’s a lot of time between now and May, so things will undoubtedly change again.

I mean it is still amazing and we’re loving every second!

• Heart

Whatsername

Chatty Member
It was pen, and was all "the boy's" fault 🙄
Despite the fact ahead didn't see it happen, she just took 3T's word for it!
I’m pretty sure that she made a big thing about her Dad buying her the first pair too, because she really wanted some.

milliemoo1988

Can anyone explain the narrative of that advert? Children happily playing quietly then mum and dad dressed like a giant turkey and elf come barging in and make them play different games? Wouldn’t the ad make more sense the other way round? Maybe I am just not super intelligent and it’s to sophisticated for me? Does the come up with the plot and Emma just have to go along with it or do they let her do what she wants?
I was thinking the exact same thing, I don’t understand this ad at all. And why the Mr. Blobby music? What does that have to do with Christmas or anything for that matter?

Reactions: 5

Memmy

VIP Member
Just a thought may be the couple of xmas jumpers & the white tree skirt is in those tote bags that Ste put out in the summer with the rubbish on purpose by accident. Her demands, belittling of him & shelfish ways would be enough to extract revenge on her.🤔
But then he has to pay to replace them 🙄

Reactions: 5

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I’ve never looked at Taming Twins page before so can’t comment fully but having just had a quick squizz, I can’t see what they have in common. I actually quite liked TT’s super quick easy recipe posts. I’m confused as to what she’s got in common with Babs or why she’d be seen with her.

She said she got the slow train there. I assume it was a return, so she’d have come back to Moor Street. I commuted via Moor St. on a daily basis for a couple of years. In that time I experienced plenty of lewd comments. None involving hair. And I have a shit load of bouncy, well conditioned, non yellow hair. She is utterly delusional.
Could have been New Street. My daughter regularly gets a slow train to Euston at Bham Intl, from New Street, when seeing friends.

Reactions: 4

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Mainly the Genie+ system. We’ve decided to try and not use it as it is quite hefty if you use it every day, the same theory as most people. Therefore queues are longgggg. We’ve been so spoilt in the past with FP 😂😂😂

Also lots of things remain closed and will be well into 2022.

Obviously there’s a lot of time between now and May, so things will undoubtedly change again.

I mean it is still amazing and we’re loving every second!
I know! Genie + seems very expensive and confusing unlike FP 🧞‍♂️ 🤔are the tickets still 14 days for 7 days price? Have an awesome holiday and let us know any useful tips ❤❤🏰xxxxxxx

Reactions: 4

Lakajo

Chatty Member
The only way for her career to get boosted now is to latch onto someone bigger ..... Louise pied her, Rosie Ramsay and Ladbaby Mum have barely acknowledged her existence ever since Babs flashed her gunt on their tiktok ... she desperately tried to get DMC to notice her, got called out in her comment section and left with her tail between her legs ..... and this Emma is why you shouldn't be your "glorious" loud, obnoxious, oversharing, social media climbing self because you scare them away.
Oh what occurred? Or is it in the wiki?

Reactions: 3