Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck do the kids need “new” plane outfit. Just why?
Joggers, T-shirt and jumper. That’s it. It’s a crappy plant journey. Who cares what they wear.

Honest to Jesus this woman is such an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up. That jogging on the beach...😂😂
And please don't use your back as an excuse...not when you roll around in the floor every Friday evening with a bag of prawn crackers up your minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why would she need to print a fast pass list her Disney app will have all her plans all meals booked and fast passes in a calendar that you access all the time. Every park and hotel has wifi absolutely no need to print that list at all waste of paper

Reactions: 5
FFS Emma, it's a young (most probably female) skater in a costume pretending to be a fictional character. And you screamed. Bloody hell, do they let you use sharp knives or scissors without adult supervision?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another freebie, Disney experience ad. Seriously, not even with a discount code or anything. Basically, I’m showing off I’ve had a great free day out, now you lot go and pay full price. NOT EVEN A DISCOUNT CODE. Disney/brands- get your act together 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She is behaving like an over excited child! Anyone would think she has never been to Disney before😏 All this screaming and tears for everything, good grief bab, get a grip.

Reactions: 8
She is behaving like an over excited child! Anyone would think she has never been to Disney before😏 All this screaming and tears for everything, good grief bab, get a grip.
If my seven year old was to be have like that they would be on time out 😂

• Haha
I’d love to know what her profit margin, is on the mugs
She's previously said she makes very little on them*, she also said she builds the donation into the price - so it's the buyer making the donation and not out of her profit margin.

*I don't believe her for a second

Reactions: 5
I get that she's happy and 'living her best life' but maybe some appreciation for those followers who can't afford Disney 2-3 times a year and some humility and gratitude at the opportunities selling her life on the internet affords her. Haven was our holiday this year, my daughter was beside herself for weeks prior, Brummy treated the whole thing like a trip to the dentist before she got to "Go home" to Disney. My eyes are rolling sooo far back in my head I'm falling backwards 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s like a child. She’s been before it’s not like she can’t sleep worrying about flying for the first time etc. She’s ridiculous and her Disney obsession is getting out of hand for a grown woman 🙄

• Heart
She didn’t promote Haven at all so I can’t understand why they give her free holidays ... I would love to be able to take my kids overnight somewhere never mind a holiday and she got one for free and came home early ??
And while I admire her exercising no way at that pace is she doing 5k in 30 mins ... factoring in hills unless her park is completely flat which I doubt ... and she doesn’t ever show her app tracking her run

Reactions: 9
Just watched her IG stories and can’t believe they've not fitted Ethan’s seat properly, the head rest is so low he probably can’t sit back properly and it pushes the seat belt down over his arm instead of his shoulder. Having lost someone in a car accident I’m a bit ocd about it but even if you haven’t I don’t know why ppl don’t protect their kids properly

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.