Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she has called that running. Its pissed me off so much as I started C25K a week after her and I found it so so hard, I couldn't complete some of the runs its was killing me and I am younger thinner and I thought fitter. So when she was saying how easy it was and I was really struggling I gave up because I couldn't understand why I was so unfit. I actually thought something was wrong with me that she could do it and I couldn't.
Now seeing that she is just f***ing walking and I gave up has literally tipped me over the edge.
She is a maliputive witch and a bare face liar

Reactions: 23
I can't believe she has called that running. Its pissed me off so much as I started C25K a week after her and I found it so so hard, I couldn't complete some of the runs its was killing me and I am younger thinner and I thought fitter. So when she was saying how easy it was and I was really struggling I gave up because I couldn't understand why I was so unfit. I actually thought something was wrong with me that she could do it and I couldn't.
Now seeing that she is just f***ing walking and I gave up has literally tipped me over the edge.
this I couldn’t agree more with I can’t get past week 3 the pain in my shins and my hips has had me crying completing runs, I thought I was such a loser well I am but not for this 😂

So if you fail your a levels you might end up having a mini empire, if that isn’t enough to make your kids work hard them nothing is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Oh seems Brummy Mummy's been doing C25K for a while now!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Rose91 and @cushtybert, your wish is my command!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I watched the entire video and couldn't find her running, then I realised it was that old lady walking right at the beginning! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] At least it's better than going to the gym to walk on the treadmill! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I think I might need to start watching Brummy Mummy!
She is power walking! I’ve done the couch to 5k and it’s fantastic. It talks you through it all step by step and it explains the difference between walking, jogging and running! There’s no way you can do a 5k in 30mins at that speed. I think she’s missed the point of the c25k, it’s perfectly fine to repeat weeks until you’re comfortable to move on but if you’re wanting to run 5k in 30mins she needs to start listening to the app and understand the difference between walking and running 🙄

This is so sad! It’s not easy but the way it’s able to bring you through it is the easy bit. Keep it up and I promise once you reach the hardest part I think it was week 5 for me, it does get easier. I was able to run a 5k in 32mins 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, can I just ask,,,,,,, when she returned from the run apparently soaking 🙄 why did she keep flashing the camera down onto her cleavage! She's obsessed. She screams attention seeking!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering why she didn’t resit her A levels if she was so ill? She got E’s and a U but scraped into uni of Wolverhampton through clearing and got a 2:2 in her degree.

She’s now got her little kingdom so telling her followers it doesn’t matter if they don’t do well as she went on to do a Masters and become a Teacher. Her spelling and grammar are atrocious in her latest post! I’m puzzled how she became a teacher and Head of Year!

Reactions: 15
See I think the C25K is yet another bandwagon she has grabbed onto and it is being flogged to death as usual. I thought it was a bit odd that she had just started doing this out of nowhere and all of a sudden she’s “running” here there and everywhere. That little clip of her shuffling across the beach is a far more accurate representation of where she would be up to in her training and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it’s like she can’t just be a novice at something, or someone that likes Disney’s a little bit but not enough to share actual advice about their parks, or just a average sized person. No, she needs to push everything to the extreme. Why is that??

• Haha
Also, can I just ask,,,,,,, when she returned from the run apparently soaking 🙄 why did she keep flashing the camera down onto her cleavage! She's obsessed. She screams attention seeking!!!!!
Yeah I noticed this, once she noticed where to get her cleavage in the frame she kept flashing down to it non stop for no reason?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering why she didn’t resit her A levels if she was so ill? She got E’s and a U but scraped into uni of Wolverhampton through clearing and got a 2:2 in her degree.

She’s now got her little kingdom so telling her followers it doesn’t matter if they don’t do well as she went on to do a Masters and become a Teacher. Her spelling and grammar are atrocious in her latest post! I’m puzzled how she became a teacher and Head of Year!
I had always suspected she had a crap education and now here's the proof. And any Masters degree that let someone in with a 2:2 from Wolverhampton isn't going to be worth the paper it's printed on.

There's been a crisis in teacher recruitment for years now and it's incredibly easy both to qualify and get a job. Which is sadly why there are teachers out there with shite spelling and grammar. Sophie Belle (Sophie and Dave) got her PGCE and she's as thick as a brick.

Just wanted to edit to say some PGCEs are hard work and prestigious but some are not ...

Reactions: 14

She is basically saying that even if you get tit results you can still go to university. I don’t know how on Earth she got into uni with those results and went to work. Then she did a course (didn’t say what course) and got a job (didn’t say what job) and then got her masters and taught for 10 years and now has her ‘empire’. What empire is that babs? Exploiting your children and continuing to post photos of them in their swimwear when you know previous ones have been used in every parents nightmare way.

It’s different now. I didn’t get great a levels but still got into a decent uni. I have a second degree now as well.
But I’d never get into a decent uni with my original results now.

It’s the same when people say you don’t need GCSEs I left school without them and now I’m a millionaire. Well they were lucky and had some good breaks:hard work, but now you often need GCSEs or even higher qualifications to even be considered for many roles.

Crap results don’t need to be the end and yes encouragement is good but don’t give uninformed asvice

Reactions: 8
I had always suspected she had a crap education and now here's the proof. And any Masters degree that let someone in with a 2:2 from Wolverhampton isn't going to be worth the paper it's printed on.

There's been a crisis in teacher recruitment for years now and it's incredibly easy both to qualify and get a job. Which is sadly why there are teachers out there with shite spelling and grammar. Sophie Belle (Sophie and Dave) got her PGCE and she's as thick as a brick.

Just wanted to edit to say some PGCEs are hard work and prestigious but some are not ...
As a current teacher, I don’t know how they both actually did it, my PGCE was the hardest year of my life but I actually tried really hard however universities barely fail anyone (even if they deserve too) so I think they both will have been given just a pass (the lowest you can get) I suspect, and I only know about the secondary PGCE

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What an empire to aspire to! An empire where she lies and exploits her children. She knows their pictures are being picked up by paedophiles yet still posts them. Thrusts her saggy baps on an almost daily basis. Sexualises everything and sings in the most excrutiating way! Nah, I would definitely have done resits bab.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish mine was that innocent! I remember being about 10 years old singing “we’re having a gangbang” by Black Lace 😂😂😂😂😂
I went home to my mam around 7 years of age rapping eminems "if you don't like my songs you can suck my dick" well ill tell ya I got such a slapping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Rose91 and @cushtybert, your wish is my command!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I watched the entire video and couldn't find her running, then I realised it was that old lady walking right at the beginning! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] At least it's better than going to the gym to walk on the treadmill! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I think I might need to start watching Brummy Mummy!
Hahahahahahaahahaha this finished me off Hahahahahahaahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I went home to my mam around 7 years of age tapping eminems "if you don't like my songs you can suck my dick" well ill tell ya I got such a slapping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m pushing 30 and I think I’d still be locked in my bedroom now if I’d done that to Sandra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a current teacher, I don’t know how they both actually did it, my PGCE was the hardest year of my life but I actually tried really hard however universities barely fail anyone (even if they deserve too) so I think they both will have been given just a pass (the lowest you can get) I suspect, and I only know about the secondary PGCE
Exactly this!

Reactions: 2
No mention of Haven in her vlog title which is what the ad was for so I’ll be emailing haven again to complain about that, she used the running thing to get the views and then had the cheek to say the app says that’s running. I walk faster than her running and I have a disability that has me needing a walker. I understand she has spinal issues so she’s probably had to adapt the training but there no way she completed it in the timeframe set. At that speed no one could run 5k in 30 minutes. An hour maybe but now 30 minutes. However I do give her props for getting out and exercising but tell the truth babs, you haven’t completed it just yet.
To be honest the app should be called move for 30 mins, as that's what its training u to do! I was having the same conversation with someone in our c25k group. You'll do 5k if you're moving fast enough to do it in the 30 mins timeframe, you'll do more than 5k in 30 mins if you're really fast! The idea is u train to run 30 mins, the distance depends on your speed 🤷‍♀️ would love to know how far brummy goes in her 30 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.