Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rose91 and @cushtybert, your wish is my command!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I watched the entire video and couldn't find her running, then I realised it was that old lady walking right at the beginning! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] At least it's better than going to the gym to walk on the treadmill! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I think I might need to start watching Brummy Mummy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched the entire video and couldn't find her running, then I realised it was that old lady walking right at the beginning! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] At least it's better than going to the gym to walk on the treadmill! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I think I might need to start watching Brummy Mummy!
There’s another clip of her ‘running’ around the 19:58 time mark. Closer up and on a path.

Reactions: 6
Babs was running slowly because of the sand. Funny looking sand! 😂 looks like a path to me!
I've been trying to cut her slack on the "running" front. But after seeing the footage and reading her reply to that comment im finding it really hard! Especially after she said it's because she's on sand and u can clearly see the path! 😂 I'm on week 3 of c25k, the same as brummy used incidentally, and it is hard and I am slow, but I'm following the programme and only very loosely use the word running to describe it! 😂 I manage about 2.5 miles and am sweaty af after!

Reactions: 5
She’s comedy gold meg, constant liar, obsessed with putting her kids pics online and a total car crash in the making. 😂😂

Reactions: 10
See good on her for getting out there and exercising. However she’s not running! I hate to rain on someone’s parade but call it what it is. She’s exercising and building up to running but she’s not running and she’s only fooling herself if she thinks she is.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 33313

I fully support anyone trying their best. I just don’t think she should imply she’s an expert in c25k when she isn’t able to run. The whole idea of the plan is to be able to run 5k in 30 minutes. By all means talk about ‘running’ and building up to 30 minutes. That’s much more realistic and probably more helpful to those wanting to try.
So now she’s got loss of feeling in both legs 🤣 she’s such a liar. There’s a vlog on her channel where’s she’s sat on the floor talking about her back surgeries and she says it’s left her with some numb feeling in ONE leg. She even holds the leg up!

Why do you need to run slow when kids are cheering and your husband is filming?! She’s taken a while to reply to this message but had clearly read it ages ago as she liked a reply sticking up for her. She’s obviously had to think long and hard about how to reply and what excuses to give 🙄

Also I’ve never once heard her say she takes it really slowly?

There’s another clip of her ‘running’ around the 19:58 time mark. Closer up and on a path.
Oo I missed that as kept fast forwarding as she was doing my head in looking bored out of her mind on the free Haven holiday.

Thanks! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji23][emoji23]

@cushtybert, sounds like a trainwreck, so totally up my street! [emoji23][emoji23]
Why is she so hunched over? Must be due to her fabulous rack she’s always bragging about!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now she’s got loss of feeling in both legs 🤣 she’s such a liar. There’s a vlog on her channel where’s she’s sat on the floor talking about her back surgeries and she says it’s left her with some numb feeling in ONE leg. She even holds the leg up!

Why do you need to run slow when kids are cheering and your husband is filming?! She’s taken a while to reply to this message but had clearly read it ages ago as she liked a reply sticking up for her. She’s obviously had to think long and hard about how to reply and what excuses to give 🙄

Also I’ve never once heard her say she takes it really slowly?
No I’ve not heard her say anything about taking c25k slowly. She’s made it sound so easy like it’s a walk in a park. Oh, wait a minute, that’s what she’s actually been doing 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can feel another mental health story coming on about how people don’t believe she’s running blah blah. wonder if Mickey will come home and find her sat in the shower again? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can feel another mental health story coming on about how people don’t believe she’s running blah blah. wonder if Mickey will come home and find her sat in the shower again? 🙄
In one of her recent vlogs she said she does her best thinking sitting in a confined space and always has done since she was a child. So yet more lies then as I was under the impression the sitting in the shower thing had been a cry for help.

Reactions: 5
I see for the play date today they ended up in Nando’s. Last time the play date was at babs house they had McDonald’s. She’s such a lazy cow. What’s wrong with just making a lunch for them. It’s not difficult.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 33313

I fully support anyone trying their best. I just don’t think she should imply she’s an expert in c25k when she isn’t able to run. The whole idea of the plan is to be able to run 5k in 30 minutes. By all means talk about ‘running’ and building up to 30 minutes. That’s much more realistic and probably more helpful to those wanting to try.

I bleeping HATE that she wheels out this bloody surgery chat to defend herself when she’s been caught out in a lie.

Her surgery and other (bullshit) leg issues don’t seem to be an issue at all when she’s walking miles around a Disney theme park for 2 weeks solid or when she’s dry humping a bag of prawn crackers or when she’s bouncing around on a trampoline.

She’s so full of tit, lying cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No mention of Haven in her vlog title which is what the ad was for so I’ll be emailing haven again to complain about that, she used the running thing to get the views and then had the cheek to say the app says that’s running. I walk faster than her running and I have a disability that has me needing a walker. I understand she has spinal issues so she’s probably had to adapt the training but there no way she completed it in the timeframe set. At that speed no one could run 5k in 30 minutes. An hour maybe but now 30 minutes. However I do give her props for getting out and exercising but tell the truth babs, you haven’t completed it just yet.

Reactions: 13
im Using the same app and Sarah Millican tells me I’m running but I’m sure she’s not watching me 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see for the play date today they ended up in Nando’s. Last time the play date was at babs house they had McDonald’s. She’s such a lazy cow. What’s wrong with just making a lunch for them. It’s not difficult.
i honestly dont even think she cooks for her own kids, too much effort for her. takes time out of her reality tv watching

No mention of Haven in her vlog title which is what the ad was for so I’ll be emailing haven again to complain about that, she used the running thing to get the views and then had the cheek to say the app says that’s running. I walk faster than her running and I have a disability that has me needing a walker. I understand she has spinal issues so she’s probably had to adapt the training but there no way she completed it in the timeframe set. At that speed no one could run 5k in 30 minutes. An hour maybe but now 30 minutes. However I do give her props for getting out and exercising but tell the truth babs, you haven’t completed it just yet.
100% think we should all complain to haven. shes crossed a line naming a video that was supposed to be an ad for them, with stuff to do with her 'running' i think thats disgraceful and very unprofessional,.

Reactions: 7
I just don't know what Haven are thinking?! She just seems bored the whole time-makes zero sense

Reactions: 8
She knows Bogie as well, they’ve met at a few events!!!! Imagine them running together [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
OMG, that would be absolutely hilarious and pure comedy gold! Perfect for giffies! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.