Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her head she’s doing the couch to 5k, in reality she’s doing a jog for approx 30 seconds taking a pic for the gram then lighting up a fag 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In her head she’s doing the couch to 5k, in reality she’s doing a jog for approx 30 seconds taking a pic for the gram then lighting up a fag 🤥
I think it’s just an excuse ... she couldn’t be arsed to make breakfast on the first morning of their holiday 😂 so made out she’s done a run when really the trip was to go to maccies !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i wouldn't be surprised if the vague comment of the 'period talk' is just to encourage people to ask for a whole video of it.
Let's hope Erin is a late bloomer so we don't see it in a looooong time.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she ran to McD’s? 🤣 And there’s no way she ran then didn’t eat McD’s either. There was def a breakfast muffin or 2 waiting in the car for her
I think she meant seconds not minutes she’s got confused

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i wouldn't be surprised if the vague comment of the 'period talk' is just to encourage people to ask for a whole video of it.
Let's hope Erin is a late bloomer so we don't see it in a looooong time.
Could be content for Erin Planet! She might educate the youth in a video!!! (Probably just given Brummy an idea)

• Sick
  • Haha
Could be content for Erin Planet! She might educate the youth in a video!!! (Probably just given Brummy an idea)
Nooooooo Emma don’t do a video on it! Poor Erin 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
There’s no way she used Poundland stickers & felts teaching teens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nooooooo Emma don’t do a video on it! Poor Erin 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
There’s no way she used Poundland stickers & felts teaching teens 😂
Maybe year 7s at the beginning of the year but year 10 and 11 when they’re actually doing hard work.... not a chance but i suspect she was ever only given key stage 3 from the way She presents herself online!

Reactions: 3
OMG 😱 what stupid parents. My friends son had leukaemia, he was really ill. You would take the Dr’s advice rather than risk him further infection. Bloody idiots 😡

She always tells us she’s a good Mum but in the next breath that her kids don’t get on and fight 🙄 she taught teenagers so I doubt they had rewards charts 🙄 another load of bullshit purely for engagement and if my kids were fighting on holiday they would not be rewarded with a McDonald’s breakfast.

Also there is no way she’s doing those runs with no flushed or sweating face.
From what I know of Emma she and I are similar size and fitness level (I'm a 16, but I'm also 4 inches shorter). If I WALK at a good brisk place for 28 mins I'd get a bit sweaty and flushed. So how she's gone dry and a normal colour is beyond me! Also, considering the things her back issues allegedly prohibit her from doing, running on sand seems pretty dicey.

Reactions: 10
Back to haven for a second - Tobyandroo is totally selling haven as a fantastic holiday - showing all the activities, what ages they’re suitable for, the kids look like they’re having a blast. She shows activity menu and prices, shows us round the holiday home. If my kids were a few years younger I’d be looking at that as a serious option for a holiday.
Emma has shown very little of the place, very little of anything other than herself gurning and seemingly making fun of the place.
And they have similar aged kids.
I don’t get how Haven can see Emma as advertising budget well spent.

Reactions: 24
Back to haven for a second - Tobyandroo is totally selling haven as a fantastic holiday - showing all the activities, what ages they’re suitable for, the kids look like they’re having a blast. She shows activity menu and prices, shows us round the holiday home. If my kids were a few years younger I’d be looking at that as a serious option for a holiday.
Emma has shown very little of the place, very little of anything other than herself gurning and seemingly making fun of the place.
And so despite her having a trash thread on here, this is why Toby and Roo is loved by holiday companies. She sells it and does a good job of it even if we do think there are too many of them

If she
I think it's because Emma is actually a snob and although she'll take the free holiday, she doesn't want it to look like she's the type of person you'd usually find at Haven. She's looking down her nose at it because she sees herself as more upmarket. That's my theory. Especially after the story of her taking the piss out of the kids club

Reactions: 18
If she

I think it's because Emma is actually a snob and although she'll take the free holiday, she doesn't want it to look like she's the type of person you'd usually find at Haven. She's looking down her nose at it because she sees herself as more upmarket. That's my theory. Especially after the story of her taking the piss out of the kids club
I’m sure she’d be filming the heck out of a Disney hotel 😉

Reactions: 11
Emma just puts everything across as a major inconvenience all the time. Even ads. She’s shown nothing of this holiday, advertised nothing of it. Unless she’s planning lots of stories after they get home so she can finally reveal where they were (*cough* Craig Tara *cough*) since she is a big celeb ya know. Her location can never be revealed until after the fact. I can’t see haven management being too pleased about this. They’ve spent more time offsite so far so she isn’t selling it very much.

Did she not piss off haven enough the 1st time by driving back home to concert.
Haven may as well chuck money im the bin as shes doing a tit job.
Why do companies have such low standards and expectations from influencers its odd.

Are we sure haven is definitley an ad this time? Only reason I ask is that she's selling it less than usual! 🤣 which is weird coz the caravan hols they used to go on actually made me think they looked good! (This was pre gifted Disney tho, maybe she does think she's too good for haven now?!) The fact she's barely spent any time on site and constantly asking for ideas of what they can do elsewhere doesn't look very addy either!

Reactions: 5
From what I know of Emma she and I are similar size and fitness level (I'm a 16, but I'm also 4 inches shorter). If I WALK at a good brisk place for 28 mins I'd get a bit sweaty and flushed. So how she's gone dry and a normal colour is beyond me! Also, considering the things her back issues allegedly prohibit her from doing, running on sand seems pretty dicey.
Look how much she goes on about how much she sweats after her dance class or whatever it is she does, about how she has to take a towel to sit on in her friend's car.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.