Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reply to the kissing on the lips! I can't believe what I read on Instagram sometimes
the mind boggles doesn’t it, I saw another one where a women said I’m in my 30’s and I still kiss mum and dad on the lips still and my husband kisses my mum on the lips as well 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This reply to the kissing on the lips! I can't believe what I read on Instagram sometimes
Have I read that right? They were told due to risk of infection that they shouldn’t kiss their 2 year old child who was fighting a life threatening disease on the lips and they decided to ignore it? Hard or not I wouldn’t have done that, it isn’t worth the bloody risk on my opinion. I’ll bet this woman is under the impression her kisses were what saved her child as well. [emoji2358]

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Have I read that right? They were told due to risk of infection that they shouldn’t kiss their 2 year old child who was fighting a life threatening disease on the lips and they decided to ignore it? Hard or not I wouldn’t have done that, it isn’t worth the bloody risk on my opinion. I’ll bet this woman is under the impression her kisses were what saved her child as well. [emoji2358]
I had to read it 3 times because I couldn't get over it!

Reactions: 7
so Steven had to drive her to the beach so she could run while the kids sat in the car?? she couldn't drive because? leaving the kids in the comfort of the van because?
And if she has just run 28 mins and is able to talk through three stories my arse even an athlete would be a little more out of breath than her I just don't believe she's running at all especially not none stop for 28 mins and is able to chat like that after

• Wow
Reactions: 20
so Steven had to drive her to the beach so she could run while the kids sat in the car?? she couldn't drive because? leaving the kids in the comfort of the van because?
And if she has just run 28 mins and is able to talk through three stories my arse even an athlete would be a little more out of breath than her I just don't believe she's running at all especially not none stop for 28 mins and is able to chat like that after
I thought the exact same thing 😂 ... leave the kids n drive yourself !
Better still from that caravan park you can run down to the beach without the car anyway !
( although remember she’s not storying or saying where she is for kids safety til she gets back 😂)
I wonder what Haven think when she’s on Instagram all the time but hasn’t even described the place !
She’s managing to run on sand with her bad back and run 28 mins without stopping and not red or out of breath 😂 takes some doing running on sand

Reactions: 20
She looks like she would have a heart attack if she run a bath. She’s not running duck all! Find believe a bloody word she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG 😱 what stupid parents. My friends son had leukaemia, he was really ill. You would take the Dr’s advice rather than risk him further infection. Bloody idiots 😡

She always tells us she’s a good Mum but in the next breath that her kids don’t get on and fight 🙄 she taught teenagers so I doubt they had rewards charts 🙄 another load of bullshit purely for engagement and if my kids were fighting on holiday they would not be rewarded with a McDonald’s breakfast.

Also there is no way she’s doing those runs with no flushed or sweating face.

Attachments

Last edited:
There’s no way she ran for 28 minutes. Bullshitting again as usual.

I take your point but he didn’t ask he was subjected to the conversation in the middle of a national trust property at 6 years old. If you think that’s perfectly acceptable/normal let’s agree to disagree
I must have missed the part where it said she did it in the national trust place? I agree that’s strange but it’s not strange to talk to your kids about periods....

Reactions: 4
Boys should know about periods too, my two are 5 & 9 and know because they asked x
All my children (boys and girls) know about periods and have done from an early age - but we discuss it in the privacy of our home - not in public or film it for all to see.

Reactions: 8
All my children (boys and girls) know about periods and have done from an early age - but we discuss it in the privacy of our home - not in public or film it for all to see.
Seriously have I missed something? Where has she filmed it? I thought she just put a picture up saying they discussed it? Maybe they discussed it in the car/caravan etc I haven’t seen anywhere where it says she discussed it in the national trust place in front of a camera? Honestly tell me if I’ve missed that bit?!
I don’t agree with most of what she says/does but I do think when you dislike/are annoyed by someone every little thing they do is awful, and that happens here a lot!

Reactions: 3
My daughter is 13 so the period chat was a long time ago but I’ve always been open and things like that and if any of my children asked me a question I would answer it.
Sometimes it led to more questions and quite an in-depth conversation most of the time it was a simple mummy needs them for her period.

Reactions: 3
If parents want to kiss their kids on the lips I have no Problem with that however I don’t think she should have posted that picture online. It looks weird and unnatural in my opinion? Think about how long they would have had to have done that for Stephen to take the photo... she is getting worse and worse honestly her kids safety is at risk she almost seems to be wanting to provide there’s adult sites with more content

Reactions: 12
Also there is no way she’s doing those runs with no flushed or sweating face.
Chess King ( don't like her but) Is a bit of a fitness freak she exercises every single day does yoga and has a fitness dvd thing she sweats after every work out. Anna saccone (also not a fan) does a 7 minute work out and sweats buckets but she works out every single day.

She can not be running she just can't be Zoe sugg is doing couch to 5 k and can't make it past week 5 and she's 15 years younger than brummy I just can't stand the lies. What if a 40 something mum starts this and its killing her and you have brummy making out like its a breeze makes me mad

Reactions: 9
She is not running, there's no way she looks like that after/during actual running. All the while her diet still consists of ice cream cookies, McDonald's etc too. She must be barely breaking into a light jog

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.