Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Does it really make a difference in price? I live in a commuter town and the only difference in price is before 9.30am and after 9.30. After 9.30 its almost a third of the price.

We catch the train quite a lot as it’s only 20 minute and so much to do in London and it usually costs £20 and kids go for £1. But I had to go on a course and it’s was £56 a day in rush hour and no seats as so packed.

Reactions: 2

eyeballs

VIP Member
I have the same foot tan, it’s from my sandals!
She does look great in a swim suit.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
yeah i noticed that! its a good film though - maybe not for an 8 year old!
although if you ask my daughter she would say 'isnt it romantic' is hers! she bloody loves that film, i mean its Rebel Wilson so i cant disagree :) but its probably not that age appropriate!
Similar to the Ariande Grande song she sang in the talent contest at Haven that has rude lyrics!

Oh where’s that pic?
On her Twitter. Click on tweets and replies. I can’t share it on here as it has the other person in the pic!

fireflies

VIP Member
Her speed cleaning video reminds me of the YouTuber love meg, especially the wiping down counters, vacuuming, cleaning a house that looks clean, 😂 I know there are other American mom YouTuber cleaning channels, but it reminded me of love meg, so fake 😂there's another YouTube forum I read sometimes and has one about love meg on it
Used to like meg but shes changed lots.

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Chiltern has free WiFi, is really reliable and leaves from Marylebone- where there is a lovely little M and S from where you can buy gin in a tin.
Grab a book and a couple of cans, sit back and enjoy or connect to free WiFi and enjoy those extra 20 mins of tattle reading!!!!!!
I know all of that well 😂😂😂😂

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I left a comment about being disappointed in their choice to feature a family with a lack of morals to protect their children’s safety and privacy online and low n behold my comments been deleted. I guess Haven didn’t like it.
I can still
See that comment or one similar

Leascarle

VIP Member
Is it because she doesn’t pay for any of the holiday that she can’t give good info for the best way to pay / information that’s actually useful if you were going ? Either to Disney or Haven ... no real info just showing off at what she’s doing
Like most influencers do ... gets a bit annoying / boring !
she claims to have paid for Disney out of her own pocket

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Leascarle

VIP Member
I’m betting she’s going to Craig Tara near Ayr. I think it was recently refurbished like the one they went to in Wales so Haven obvs need Brummy’s expert opinion on the renovation.

As I’ve said on a previous thread, Craig Tara can get a bit mad in the summer hols with some a few unsavoury characters who come down from Glasgow etc (I say this as a Glaswegian myself!). Good luck Brummy!!!
hahaha she’s gonna be terrified 😂😂

The Haven holiday is gifted. Not sure about her Disney one but even paying for it themselves is a business move as she’ll do loads of Disney vlogs which will make her money so the holiday probably pays for itself!
oh I see, ok that makes sense thank you

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Have to agree. I distinctly remember running around singing “im
Horny, horny horny horny!” With absolutely no idea at all what it meant - no one ever told me not to sing it! [emoji1787]
My brother and I used to sing Boom Shake The Room by Will Smith. [emoji23][emoji23] My daughters 11 and used to love Ariana Grande. I had to debate whether to buy her the new album due to the swearing on it, thankfully she went off her before I had to decide. Haha It was Billie Eillish she turned to. lol

Motherofboys

Exactly. The first time we went we stayed in a Disney property and basically wasted our universal passes as we only went once. Since staying on international drive we have seen so much more. We stayed in a villa in Kissimmee before as well, but much prefer the central location of international drive. Can recommend the suites at pointe Orlando. Fab rooms and a nice quiet pool. Also coco keys hotel. Has a small water park and a residents only pool. Right opposite an ihop and chuckle cheese!!!
Hope you don’t mind but I’ve screenshot that! Purely for the recommendations of idrive. We stayed on idrive before and I remember all the different places to eat so want to stay where it’s easy enough to walk with kids to different places to eat 😂