Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my husband hates the way that I load the dish washer I load it anyway otherwise the dishes are just lying around. He comes home and re arranges it lol that's if I haven't already run it. Im not going to leave dirty dishes just because ehe doesn't like the way I load it such a stupid thing to say and do

Reactions: 11
I see we had more of the kids today. Well Erin at least. She was on her grid and stories today. That lasted long!

Reactions: 7
Someone asked on the previous thread about why she mentions being on the slow train.

It's because it's cheap. You know how she likes to make out that she's got an eye for a bargain. Or many, many bargains.
that was me thank you was really annoying me the fuss about the slow train can u tell I live in London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that was me thank you was really annoying me the fuss about the slow train can u tell I live in London 😂
She always goes on about it when she goes to London doesn't she.
The way she makes it sound, you'd think the train was horse drawn but it only takes around 20 minutes longer to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It feels horse drawn and as though it stops at about 158 places! It’s More than 20 minutes longer I’m sure..... I haven’t subjected myself to it for a while but sometimes you have to to save about £60!

Reactions: 3
It feels horse drawn and as though it stops at about 158 places! It’s More than 20 minutes longer I’m sure..... I haven’t subjected myself to it for a while but sometimes you have to to save about £60!
Just had a quick look and the one I clicked on was 1hr 25 with Virgin from New St or the cheap Chiltern slow one from Moor St is anything between 1hr 45 and 1hr 55.

Reactions: 3
Someone asked on the previous thread about why she mentions being on the slow train.

It's because it's cheap. You know how she likes to make out that she's got an eye for a bargain. Or many, many bargains.
You know, because apparently she’s relatable...
She takes the slow train so she can afford 3 Disney trips a year didnt you know??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, because apparently she’s relatable...
She takes the slow train so she can afford 3 Disney trips a year didnt you know??
It helps her to save for things like a new kitchen and garden makeovers too I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear she is so thick! She literally said the kids went to the library today. She obviously didn’t say which one, which was sensible. However she’s shown the books the kids got, and showed the label in the front of it that states the library it’s from 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So when she says they’ve gone to the library again, any creeps and weirdos will know exactly where they will be 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just had a quick look and the one I clicked on was 1hr 25 with Virgin from New St or the cheap Chiltern slow one from Moor St is anything between 1hr 45 and 1hr 55.
Chiltern has free WiFi, is really reliable and leaves from Marylebone- where there is a lovely little M and S from where you can buy gin in a tin.
Grab a book and a couple of cans, sit back and enjoy or connect to free WiFi and enjoy those extra 20 mins of tattle reading!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
now getting the slow train home means she doesnt have to get back to the kids so fast and actually do something. Me me me me me, probably hsd a sleep on the train as she hadnt been able to sneak back to bed for a few hours like she does on a normal day.

Does it really make a difference in price? I live in a commuter town and the only difference in price is before 9.30am and after 9.30. After 9.30 its almost a third of the price.

We catch the train quite a lot as it’s only 20 minute and so much to do in London and it usually costs £20 and kids go for £1. But I had to go on a course and it’s was £56 a day in rush hour and no seats as so packed.

Reactions: 2
Chiltern has free WiFi, is really reliable and leaves from Marylebone- where there is a lovely little M and S from where you can buy gin in a tin.
Grab a book and a couple of cans, sit back and enjoy or connect to free WiFi and enjoy those extra 20 mins of tattle reading!!!!!!
I know all of that well 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yes it makes sense when you go to London twice a year.....huge savings there ....
Plus she can claim the rail fare back on her taxes as it’s work related!

That vision board she did was ridiculous as she made it after already knowing she had the jobs lined up! Got to laugh at how exaggerated some of them are. Speaking at her friends conference..it was a tiny room with about 20 people!

I doubt it will be difficult to work out which Haven she’s at in Scotland 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really does think she's a celeb doesn't she!!!!!! We will say when we get back! This is clearly not a safety tactic, it's just to make you sound important, well it doesn't, it makes you sound like a dick!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really does think she's a celeb doesn't she!!!!!! We will say when we get back! This is clearly not a safety tactic, it's just to make you sound important, well it doesn't, it makes you sound like a dick!!!!
The other day her idol Louise Pentland had taken her daughter on her book tour but didn’t mention it until they got back for safety reasons! As usual babs is copying her idol!

Plus she can claim the rail fare back on her taxes as it’s work related!

That vision board she did was ridiculous as she made it after already knowing she had the jobs lined up! Got to laugh at how exaggerated some of them are. Speaking at her friends conference..it was a tiny room with about 20 people!

I doubt it will be difficult to work out which Haven she’s at in Scotland 🙄
how can she ask for food recommendations if people don’t know where she’s staying. Is she not aware Scotland is slightly bigger than the Isle of Wight what a twit
Also while I’m ranting most people ask where you are going out of politeness Let’s be honest who cares about someone else’s holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.