Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Might be a jacket that’s supposed to be oversized? Dd has a size 10 top shop oversized denim jacket and new it fits my size 16/18 body as a normal jacket.

Reactions: 2

BoCs2019

I was watching something from her family the other day where Erin said her favourite film is “Instant Family”.... has any one else seen this film? Because it’s got a whole lot of sex references... even references to “dick pics”.... why on earth is her child watching that??? Let alone it being her favourite bloody movie.
yeah i noticed that! its a good film though - maybe not for an 8 year old!
although if you ask my daughter she would say 'isnt it romantic' is hers! she bloody loves that film, i mean its Rebel Wilson so i cant disagree :) but its probably not that age appropriate!

Thelostwoods

Her speed cleaning video reminds me of the YouTuber love meg, especially the wiping down counters, vacuuming, cleaning a house that looks clean, 😂 I know there are other American mom YouTuber cleaning channels, but it reminded me of love meg, so fake 😂there's another YouTube forum I read sometimes and has one about love meg on it

Leascarle

VIP Member
Has she used some weird filter or effect on the underwear photo as her belly looks like a fuzzy line, like it’s been altered? I don’t mean this unkindly or trying to imply she looks bad, just the colour or appearance of her skin and the fuzzy edging - photo shop?! Someone said not long ago all this body positivity drivel was because she was fishing for plus sized modelling work...clearly spot on! She just isn’t genuine at all anymore. All about £££ x
I thought the same about the photo I can’t work out why it looks so odd

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone’s saying having the same letter names makes the parents weirdos, it’s wanting to emulate the Kardashian’s and be a ‘momager’ that’s weird! Or in the case of the Duggers just everything about them and their 14 million children!
I don’t follow the Kardashian's or know who the Duggers are but I do know a lot of ‘normal’ people whose kids have the same letter. I don’t see what’s wrong with it 🤷‍♀️

Her hair is appalling. Why doesn’t she go and get it professionally coloured? The brassy yellow box dye is doing nothing for her, and it’s not like she can’t afford to get it done professionally.

She thinks having large, saggy, flabby tits counts as a “great rack” ————— haha ah good one Babs. You crack on. Whatever helps her sleep at night. Delusional old goat.
She has said a few times she won’t be growing it long again but when I watched one of her early vlogs she had long hair and it looked better. Nice colour, looked thicker and made her look younger.

Her current colour and style doesn’t do a lot for her.

Sp20191

VIP Member
But as you're all in the same room, its hard to get to sleep as it is so it makes no difference to have kids in one bed and the adults in the other? However, each to their own. I don't think there's any right or wrong way. It's whatever is right for that family.

However, unlike Mickey, my husband would never get out of our bed to allow our kid to get in his place but our youngest did used to sleep in the middle of us so not sure why Mickey always gives up his bed? Why doesn't he just stay in the bed with Ethan in the middle?
If my kids are together for one minute they are arguing/fighting/whinging, having them in the same bed would be torture hence the 1 adult/1 child per bed! X

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Right I know this is going to be very controversial however I’m putting it out there, I really think Ethan has some autistic tendencies or on the spectrum in some way. She’s already stated on previous posts that he becomes “overwhelmed” and when they go to cinema or events he wears earphones as ear defenders. Anything “sensory” he seems to struggle. I think she probably knows this but would rather insinuate he’s gay than say he may have other issues. She also certainly favours “our Erin”!
When has she said he's gay?! Also, is Erin the favourite!