Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Absolutely agree! My children have been to lots of places other than where we live except Harbs🤣 . Anyway I can't see my DM envelope anywhere anymore?
Oh wow nor me! I didn’t see that go missing 🤷🏼‍♀️ I won’t derail the thread but brummie mummies on fb share lots of info for things to do

Can we take TINGOS on how she makes Nikki Graeme or DMXs death about her 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
No Bab. Antihistamines work within 20-30 mins, usually better after a couple of hours. Sure it's not dry eyes you have from too much screen time?
I feel like she’s posted this A) for sympathy for hay fever which literally so many people have a it’s not special or generally hard to manage and B) to show her rings that she is still #married #inlove and she didn’t go off grid because Ste finally had enough!

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Having a nosy at her personal page on fb. Nice front door pic that she didn't share on Instagram plus this one of TTT.
Oh and these are on her front page so I didn't dig.
Babs doing her 'I'm a little tea pot' stance, give it a rest, you're with your family

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Oh my days, from desperate dan trying her disney impersonations to thrush Thursday. Everything she's posted this week has felt stilted and awkward.

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
The forgetting stuff, SPaG mistakes etc, buying a smaller house with a downstairs bathroom... that's what makes me think she has some kind of degenerative condition?
I don’t know, I hope not for her family’s sake.

I think that it could also be that she doesn’t really have to use her brain anymore. She instantly blocks and deletes anybody who is offering a healthy debate, and opportunity to learn, and just doesn’t really see anybody irl who can offer this. Or she has always been massively spoilt and never needed basic life skills to get by 🤷‍♀️

Edited to add : I think that the near constant motivational speeches, or whatever bullshit she wants to call it, to her children are so weird. My children don’t need speeches telling them how to live, or treat people, or whatever, because we live it. They see it in their parents behaviour day in and day out. Emma needs a life and meaning.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
She probably fucked her kids off as she was so tired and needed a break
She probably didn’t go because if she can’t take photos or use it for content then in her mind she’d probably think what’s the point?! More time at home watching Netflix for Babs while the kids are out.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Her DIY Annie Sloan paint job looks shite and patchy. Needs another coat Bab!!
That's because 2 coats of paint and wax cannot properly dry in 3 hours. The Annie Sloan advice is 24 hours per coat. Does she mean 3 days? Why is she in such a rush with everything?

• Wow
I think she means as it gets closer to them starting school in September, not after the Easter half term.

She seems really unstable crying about the hamster and the boy! I get that it's nice and sweet but it's concerning that that reduces her to tears.... She's unhinged