Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well, if a mod has an issue then feel free to delete. At the end of the day if you’re commenting on a public page with 213K subscribers then I can’t see the issue - but if the rules are the rules then please report me.
Oh god no, wasn't meaning it to sound like I was moderating. I'd just seen others do it so thought it was a thing. Sorry x

Reactions: 5
Reading between the lines of that last story I think Stephen was probably having a great night, Babs was raging that he was p*ssed and making an arse of himself so she made him leave.
So that's 1 embarrassing pissed up evening to Stephen,759 to Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Life with kids is chaotic?? Is this woman for real? Her kids look like the most straightforward kids ever. She has time to dick about all day, watch endless TV and be in her pjs at 4pm. It takes me about 2 months to watch a series of anything because by the time I sit down at night it's nearly 8:30pm. Why does she pretend she has it hard with the kids? Maybe it is to seem more relatable but it just infuriated me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the boy is going to school for World Book Day in a manky dressing gown? Pull the other one Babs, he’s going as YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
66D2A219-DE0F-4329-933F-0313DCCE39DD.jpeg

She’s replied to the comment sucking up to her so she’ll have seen all the negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do wonder, if those that are posting “positive” aka riding her dick comments on the tu page read here and have gone over there to defend her 🤔 it’s not tagged to her page at all. If so they’re the real trolls

Reactions: 13
Credit where credit is due, I think Ethan looks great! Hope he enjoys his day of freedom from Babs!

Reactions: 16
As a mother to an 8yo boy myself...(who is every bit at “sensitive” and “different” as she makes E out to be. My son has actually in so many words told me he’s gay, but that’s besides the point) E did not send that email or make tally charts etc. If he did she would’ve made him do it and is robbing him of a childhood where he can freely express himself and make his own choices. I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much but here we are!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.