Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree about little Darcy! She seems like such a bright kid and the snippets that Louise shares of her are always delightful. I’m not a huge fan of Louise though (how many prams does one woman with one baby need??) but hats off to her for keeping some of Darcy’s big personality private. Darcy can share that with the world if and when she chooses.

It seems like Louise has had a lot to say about this subject ever since Brummy launched her 8 year old’s YouTube career. If bab doesn’t take any notice of us, maybe the subtle jabs from Louise will resonate with her more. I hope so for her kids sake!
I also think the fact Darcey is at a private school (she might not be) but I think the types of mums Louise interacts with are different, plus her ex Husband was a teacher so they’re probably a bit more careful about this

Reactions: 9
The woman is in bed again!! Bantering on about how to keep children entertained during the school holidays, try getting out of your pit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was scrolling through my instastories this morning and brummymummy came on, she was doing that weird tongue gyrating thing and my 6 year old daughter looked over my shoulder and it made me feel so uncomfortable that she saw that.

She’s a hate watch for me right now but I’ll probably unfollow entirely now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone in that house goes to bed way too early and gets up way too early. I'm all for getting the most out of a day but gosh, it's still light and sunny outside!

Reactions: 11
Does she need to be in the bed until Ethan goes to sleep ? Or is it bed time for everyone ?

Reactions: 5
Does she need to be in the bed until Ethan goes to sleep ? Or is it bed time for everyone ?
I used to have to lie down with my son until he got to sleep. Bloody irritating and got sick of it after a week so just let him cry and keep shouting downstairs to us. Eventually he fell asleep!

She bleats on about reward charts. Surely he has one for ‘sleep in your own bed’ or ‘get to sleep by yourself’?

Reactions: 13
I used to have to lie down with my son until he got to sleep. Bloody irritating and got sick of it after a week so just let him cry and keep shouting downstairs to us. Eventually he fell asleep!

She bleats on about reward charts. Surely he has one for ‘sleep in your own bed’ or ‘get to sleep by yourself’?
makes sense my sons 8 and I’ve been so incredibly lucky with his sleep I’ve no idea how it all works 😂

Reactions: 4
makes sense my sons 8 and I’ve been so incredibly lucky with his sleep I’ve no idea how it all works 😂
My mistake was I always kept them downstairs with us from babies until we went to bed 🙈 that’s why I would never be a mummy vlogger as I made so many mistakes with my kids when they were younger!

Reactions: 6
My mistake was I always kept them downstairs with us from babies until we went to bed 🙈 that’s why I would never be a mummy vlogger as I made so many mistakes with my kids when they were younger!
hahaha I was just incredibly lucky and I could never be one as I’m way too opinionated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That never works with my kids doesn’t matter when they go to bed their awake at 6
Same with me doesn’t matter when I sleep I will wake at 5:30 it’s just my body clock.
Doesn’t work with mine either, the later they go to bed the earlier they seem to rise 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
These bloody "I'm such a wonderful parent" vlogs she does really annoy me!!! And no more so than the week she announces Erins own YouTube channel and it becomes apparent that her kids images are being misused on the internet!!!!!! Who the duck is she to try and tell people how to parent their children! Patronising cow!!! Take a look closer to home Emma, put the lollipop stick jar away, shuv your chocolate fingers where the sun don't shine and keep your reward charts. You should be more bothered about your kids privacy and safety than getting them to scrap book the summer 🙄
The classic quote has to be though, The bit where you say kids don't want loads of things, they just want to do nice things,,,,,,, we will remind you of that next time you are doing a Poundland haul, Home Bargains haul, filling your reward box with plastic crap and buying useless stationary that they prob don't even need. How aboutyou reward them with,,,,, I dunno,,,,, a Friday night without the bleeping prawn cracker dance, or a day where you keep your clothes on, or even better,a day without the phone and camera in their faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
These bloody "I'm such a wonderful parent" vlogs she does really annoy me!!! And no more so than the week she announces Erins own YouTube channel and it becomes apparent that her kids images are being misused on the internet!!!!!! Who the duck is she to try and tell people how to parent their children! Patronising cow!!! Take a look closer to home Emma, put the lollipop stick jar away, shuv your chocolate fingers where the sun don't shine and keep your reward charts. You should be more bothered about your kids privacy and safety than getting them to scrap book the summer 🙄
The classic quote has to be though, The bit where you say kids don't want loads of things, they just want to do nice things,,,,,,, we will remind you of that next time you are doing a Poundland haul, Home Bargains haul, filling your reward box with plastic crap and buying useless stationary that they prob don't even need. How aboutyou reward them with,,,,, I dunno,,,,, a Friday night without the bleeping prawn cracker dance, or a day where you keep your clothes on, or even better,a day without the phone and camera in their faces!
All of this!!! 🙌 Speaking of Erin’s channel🤮 did anyone else think she was laying the foundations for Erin doing a video on the backyard olympics? The way she kept saying it was her idea and then thanked her for coming up with it was so very weird. It was like she was giving a shout out to another YouTuber, not her 8 year old daughter. This is all going to turn into an absolute train wreck. 🍿

Reactions: 13
This woman needs a serious reality check...can see it now she’s going to be like them pagent mums with Erin’s YouTube channel.

Yes I know that children today all want their own channels but I find it extremely disturbing that she is promoting to a mainly adult following on public Instagram profile where any werido can see!!

It’s a shame cause I’m sure Erin will be learning at school the dangers of the internet and there’s her mum publicising it all to loads of random people without her really knowing or understanding.

Reactions: 17
Is her latest post about how wonderful Erin is copying Louise’s post about how wonderful Darcey is? Because if so, Louise is the winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.