Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking last year her wdw holiday was in partnership with Disney, wonder if it’s the same this year?

Reactions: 5
Why the duck does she keep flashing her boobs? Enough please, enough.
Yes, the boob thing. It’s too much now.
Ok, we get it - she has large ones &, hence, a large cleavage.
She’s not the only one. There have been lots of large breasts in the past & there will be lots more in the future.
Two words Emma - grow up.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 28100

She just shared this boomerang that taming twins uploaded to Instagram, and I've never been so concerned about her! She's flashing her saggy cleavage, and shaking her boobs online! She has such a healthy obsession with them!

It seems to me that she's going way ott now because she knows she'd never get back to teaching, and is thinking "who gives a tit now". Erm probably your kids Emma 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh my god I’m actually lost for words, pulling your top down to flash your boobs in a resteraunt??? Someone actually needs to step in now her behaviour and obsession with exposing herself online now is disgusting, how would she feel in however many years time if her daughter was doing this??

Reactions: 16
I've also just seen this and I cannot get my breath! What an absolutely sorry state of a woman she has become! Her poor kids! She can do this in a restaurant but bleeping cries anxiety at the drop of a hat! Makes my blood boil.
And then she wonders why she doesn’t get invited to the big vlogger events or invited on podcasts! Initially that was why she was going for Therapy but then she changed it to being poorly because of the trolls 🙄

Yes, the boob thing. It’s too much now.
Ok, we get it - she has large ones &, hence, a large cleavage.
She’s not the only one. There have been lots of large breasts in the past & there will be lots more in the future.
Two words Emma - grow up.
Mine are similar but certainly not a pretty sight when I take my bra off and they droop and sag! However, I don’t go around flashing my cleavage.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She missed out ‘watching TV, laying in bed watching vlogs, checking my Tattle thread 24/7’ 😜

Lots of her followers saying how hard her job is!
Looking forward to her dance! 🤢
I read her post this morning and all I could think was that they've now got 6/7 weeks off, everyday could be a "thrilling thursday"! It's so hard juggling the kids and work over summer on her own (🙄) they're going to Disney again, and away somewhere else, usually the kids are put into summer club for a couple of weeks too, so actually hasn't she only got a couple of weeks to "juggle" them?!

Reactions: 10
Nanny San will be back from her holiday soon so I bet her and Grandad Rog will have the kids most days whilst babs is super busy in her busy job. She’ll take a few photos of the kids for her grid before shipping them off to the grandparents whilst she catches up on her TV programs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not been on for awhile but on Facebook earlier a post came up on my feed for Lego discovery centre in Birmingham with her children on it, the boy its sat there smiling so happy - yet he didn't go Disney Paris and be in other posts because he dont like posing for photos wtaf yet hes in them when there is money to be made!!

Reactions: 9
I recently had a chat with some one who was trying to get me into a MLM scheme.

There was lots of brushing over the truth and lots of talk of empowerment and generally using situations to garner money making.

I can’t help but feel Brummy is this is a new form: Flogs stuff constantly to her ‘friends’, portrays a certain lifestyle (whether or not that’s reality) , uses life ‘experiences’ to endear, increase trust etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just thinking last year her wdw holiday was in partnership with Disney, wonder if it’s the same this year?
Even if this one isn't a partnership, it needs to be labelled AD because she made videos for their Facebook page last month as a paid partnership

Reactions: 8
Oh babs, making YT videos isn’t a proper job. I know, because I manage to make YT videos, and post on Insta, all whilst doing an actual real job (that is also my own company so I’m doing it all twice over by your standards).

You’re a poor excuse for a housewife who has a little hobby that you’ve been able to monetise by selling your children and flashing your tits (which if they’re your best asset then it’s no wonder Stephen is in a different bed!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What have boobs got to do with salad I’m confused as to why someone would so excited about anything they would get there boobs out let alone salad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What have boobs got to do with salad I’m confused as to why someone would so excited about anything they would get there boobs out let alone salad
If that’s how excited she gets over a salad... the whole top/bra will be off in Disney at this rate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Because she reads here even though she denies it her takeaway dance will include a flash of her tits!

• Sick
View attachment 28100

She just shared this boomerang that taming twins uploaded to Instagram, and I've never been so concerned about her! She's flashing her saggy cleavage, and shaking her boobs online! She has such a healthy obsession with them!

It seems to me that she's going way ott now because she knows she'd never get back to teaching, and is thinking "who gives a tit now". Erm probably your kids Emma 🤦🏼‍♀️
How crude can someone be?!
She’s absolutely disguisting and should be absolutely ashamed with herself as she clearly has no shame.
THIS is what you need to go to therapy for bab not online criticism...:

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen a post from Louise and realised our babs has chosen the exact tiles and grouting for her kitchen that Louise had in her old house! Has the woman ever had an original idea?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
just seen Emmas new video upload and it turns out they were at alton towers, and of course it was a bloody #AD! im so shocked and surprised that she didn't post about it, and kept it somewhat hidden! It annoys me that she only goes there when its an ad. she never seems to actually pay!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
just seen Emmas new video upload and it turns out they were at alton towers, and of course it was a bloody #AD! im so shocked and surprised that she didn't post about it, and kept it somewhat hidden! It annoys me that she only goes there when its an ad. she never seems to actually pay!
Surely if it’s an ad we should see all about it or is that the video ?

If that’s how excited she gets over a salad... the whole top/bra will be off in Disney at this rate!

OMG I’d throw up it’s not necessarily her boobs I don’t wanna see it’s no ones 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen a post from Louise and realised our babs has chosen the exact tiles and grouting for her kitchen that Louise had in her old house! Has the woman ever had an original idea?!?

What a stalker.

She’s quite clearly obsessed with Louise.

Creeeeeeeeepy.

I bet Carex (who the #ad is with), didn't pay her to post on instagram and only paid her to post a youtube video! bet they also told her she's not allowed to post anything on insta until the actual video goes up. Bet she was livid she couldn't exploit her children on the day and has had to just shove them in a vlog and on the odd insta (even though supposedly Ethan hates posing for photos) 🤔

• Heart
Please someone correct me if I’m wrong if she saved up bottles and paid the half price amount. How is that an ad ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.