Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her you could see the surgery scars on her back in the sports bra pic the other day.
No-one is giving her shade about having a bad back in the past. The issue is that one day she says she can't do XYZ because of her back and gets St Stephen to do everything, next day she's on a trampoline and next day she's on roller coasters at Disney. Just seems a bit of a coincidence that the back is always bad when housework needs doing but is always fine to go on rides on holiday :unsure:

Reactions: 26
To be fair to her you could see the surgery scars on her back in the sports bra pic the other day.
I really don't think anyone is questioning the fact she had an OP, she obviously did, it's the way it can be a problem when she needs engagement but also it can be fine when she needs engagement ! If her back problems are as bad as she makes out sometimes then she wouldn't be able to do half the stuff she does i.e. rollercoasters

Reactions: 9
I really don't think anyone is questioning the fact she had an OP, she obviously did, it's the way it can be a problem when she needs engagement but also it can be fine when she needs engagement ! If her back problems are as bad as she makes out sometimes then she wouldn't be able to do half the stuff she does i.e. rollercoasters
Exactly! She said she can't walk fast, struggles up stairs and sometimes needs a walking stick. But it seems odd to a lot of people that she says that, then is next seen running? 🤔 I believe she had an operation, but I believe she plays on the bad back so she has an excuse for Stephen when he comes home from work and she's in bed watch reality tv

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was the lesson running the race even though you are a loser or running the race so you can post something on Instagram? Sounds like these kids are learning to live their lives for social media. No wonder her 8 year old is busting to get on YouTube, she’s worked out that is where her Mum’s self worth comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I know. My husband had the same surgery but just gets on with it. She said she can’t bend to pick up her kids. I don’t believe that!

Reactions: 8
She missed out ‘watching TV, laying in bed watching vlogs, checking my Tattle thread 24/7’ 😜

Lots of her followers saying how hard her job is!
So anybody who doesn’t flog tit to “friends” on the internet and exploit their kids are timid souls who lack imagination and bravery? Righteo then! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice she’s stopped calling slightly old clothes vintage, and now just calling them old.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh no sorry i absolutely wasn't denying the fact she had surgery! but as other posters have said its the fact she used it as an excuse for years to get out of basically anything!!! now all of a sudden shes rolling around the floor, running, races, and 2/3 disney holidays a year!

Reactions: 7
I think the biggest thing that annoys me about Brummy is her lies that she doesn't read here or her DM's etc! Her latest Insta post going over the top about what she does being a "proper job"! Yeah, if you say so Bab! Spend less time sweating in bed watching tit on your laptop and doing pointless polls in who is the best John (FFS) and maybe you'd have more than just Thursday's to spend time with your kids!!!!!

• Heart
She missed out ‘watching TV, laying in bed watching vlogs, checking my Tattle thread 24/7’ 😜

Lots of her followers saying how hard her job is!
What annoys me is that non of these are 'successful'! Non of them know what hard work is whatsoever and it's so frustrating. They earn a lot of money, that's it. When it all comes crashing down, which it will now more people are becoming aware of these mummy flogger, they'll have nothing to fall back on. No school in the country will hire someone who has done the things that she has on the Internet so what she's doing now is not success, it's just making money

Reactions: 11

She just shared this boomerang that taming twins uploaded to Instagram, and I've never been so concerned about her! She's flashing her saggy cleavage, and shaking her boobs online! She has such a healthy obsession with them!

It seems to me that she's going way ott now because she knows she'd never get back to teaching, and is thinking "who gives a tit now". Erm probably your kids Emma 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Pushing which blusher and bronzer she wears now! Looking at your makeup, don't think I will bother thanks! 😉

• Haha
View attachment 28100

She just shared this boomerang that taming twins uploaded to Instagram, and I've never been so concerned about her! She's flashing her saggy cleavage, and shaking her boobs online! She has such a healthy obsession with them!

It seems to me that she's going way ott now because she knows she'd never get back to teaching, and is thinking "who gives a tit now". Erm probably your kids Emma 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've also just seen this and I cannot get my breath! What an absolutely sorry state of a woman she has become! Her poor kids! She can do this in a restaurant but bleeping cries anxiety at the drop of a hat! Makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.