Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbs down is justified it’s an awful idea to have created it and I really hope the fact that there is no integration in the channel that Erin looses intrest.
And for her to sit there and say what monster does that what monster lets there child have a channel.

Reactions: 14
She has just been on Instagram saying shame on the person who has put the thumbs down, no shame on you Emma for allowing your CHILD to have her videos online

She also said the whole thing is managed by her, so essentially Emma you’ve set up a second channel! I would love to just have a conversation with her to see how irrational she is
So she thinks that Erin won’t get any thumbs down because she’s a child? That’s a little delusional bab

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah come on that’s a bit mean. The down vote is on Erin’s channel and she’s just a kid. I know you are trying to show brummy it’s a harsh world and she’s now sending out her daughter to earn her keep, but she’s just a little girl.

Reactions: 4
It will be her third channel because there is no way Nanny San runs her own channel either. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She has just been on Instagram saying shame on the person who has put the thumbs down, no shame on you Emma for allowing your CHILD to have her videos online

She also said the whole thing is managed by her, so essentially Emma you’ve set up a second channel! I would love to just have a conversation with her to see how irrational she is
See this is what happens! One downvote and she loses it!!!! DONT PUT YOUR KIDS ONLINE IF PEOPLE CANT EVEN GIVE HPNEST bleeping REACTIONS TO IT!!!!
SHAME ON YOU FOR EXPLOITING YOUR CHILDREN?!!

Reactions: 18
It would have been much better if she put Erin's video on her channel and every now and then let Erin take over the vlogs. An 8 year old with their own channel is ridiculous regardless of whether or not their parents manage it. Although ultimately I think children should be in the background of vloggers videos - an acknowledgement that the vlogger has children but they don't take centre stage and are constantly used for #Ads

Reactions: 13
Have been going off her for a while, but putting Erin on YouTube is just awful. A greedy, money making scheme. Can only think this job make sure you lose your grip on what’s right and wrong and I’m surprised she’s done this, it’s very shallow. I’m sure a lot of what she says and does these days is a two fingers up to what’s said on here (the persistent sexual innuendo etc) but if I were her, I would actually take note of what’s being said as the vast majority of people here used to really enjoy her content but once a few start catching onto her changing into a greedy flogger, it won’t take long for others too. What’s the point of Erin having a channel if the comments are turned off, doesn’t stop people from having an opinion that it’s wrong - she must feel guilty for exploiting her deep down but the money is more important. My daughter loves watching some YouTube but I let her record the videos for her to watch back herself, never in a million years would they ever be uploaded. She could kick and scream as much as she liked, but until she’s an adult it’s my job to protect her. Emma clearly can’t take the criticism and has become very paranoid so why expose your young daughter to a murky world like that. No one here is saying anything because they’re jealous or a troll (why do none of these youtubers see anything clearly any more?!!!) it’s just honest opinions. Seriously losing heart with this whole mom blogger business, i used to find it entertaining and comforting in bad days, but now i just find it shallow and fake. Sad really x

Reactions: 22
Have been going off her for a while, but putting Erin on YouTube is just awful. A greedy, money making scheme. Can only think this job make sure you lose your grip on what’s right and wrong and I’m surprised she’s done this, it’s very shallow. I’m sure a lot of what she says and does these days is a two fingers up to what’s said on here (the persistent sexual innuendo etc) but if I were her, I would actually take note of what’s being said as the vast majority of people here used to really enjoy her content but once a few start catching onto her changing into a greedy flogger, it won’t take long for others too. What’s the point of Erin having a channel if the comments are turned off, doesn’t stop people from having an opinion that it’s wrong - she must feel guilty for exploiting her deep down but the money is more important. My daughter loves watching some YouTube but I let her record the videos for her to watch back herself, never in a million years would they ever be uploaded. She could kick and scream as much as she liked, but until she’s an adult it’s my job to protect her. Emma clearly can’t take the criticism and has become very paranoid so why expose your young daughter to a murky world like that. No one here is saying anything because they’re jealous or a troll (why do none of these youtubers see anything clearly any more?!!!) it’s just honest opinions. Seriously losing heart with this whole mom blogger business, i used to find it entertaining and comforting in bad days, but now i just find it shallow and fake. Sad really x
I agree with everything that you have said. I hope she does read here and see that most of us are commenting due to the fact that we used to like her and that we feel invested in her family and care about her kids somewhat. No one wants to see someone sell out, lose themselves and be on the verge of some sort of breakdown. We also don’t want to see a child used in this way simply because the mum has got so lost down the rabbit hole of social media that she thinks it’s a real world and that it’s normal for an 8 year old to have their own channel. There are lots of other ways in which Erin’s creativity can be encouraged.

Erin was also reading from a script, it wasn’t at all natural. BM had obviously written it all down for her and placed it next to the camera for her to read from, I’d bet even so far as adding in the ‘actions’. If Erin really wanted to do this she wouldn’t need a script written for her by her greedy mother who’s out for all the freebies she can get. I bet they never get to enjoy a day out where she’s totally present and not waving a camera or trying to get the perfect Instagram photo. Emma doesn’t realise how contradictory she is - one minute she says she’s a bit different really she’s just the same with these carefully posed for pics and false motivational life lessons. She throws the odd gurning one in to keep people thinking she’s real, but she’s fake as can be. Even Emily Norris didn’t pursue her sons channel. She likes to think she’s something special but none of the more well known bloggers bother with her and she’s all over their pics like a rash, makes me cringe. I bet her friends/family and school moms think the same as what’s on here - how could they not putting an 8 year old on bloody YouTube - but are too polite to tell her. I know what I’d think if one of my friends did what she does and I’m an average mom and wife. Not even a prude, quite the opposite actually and even I’m finding her too much!!

Reactions: 12
Think she is having a bit of a strop cos its not going how she thought it would. Money grabbing cretin!!

Reactions: 13
she's also sad about her nan so emotions will be running high. She will 100% have a melt down over Erins channel at some point

Reactions: 10
There’s no way our babs has knocked up that banner today! Definitely been in the works for a while!

And the fact she’s already calling out that the video has had thumbs down says everything about BM2!
It says she read the comment on here that someone on Tattle did it!

I can’t see the downvote now? She’s had over 1K views obviously all babs followers and she has 804 subscribers. So not many of babs 87K followers on board with the idea then!

Edited to add: Just seen in her stories she’s even turned the like/dislike button off!

I feel no sympathy saying how could you downvote a childs Channel. You put her in that domain babs so it’s all on your shoulders.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe how easy it is to find her address! Its actually scary to think she puts her children all over social media, people know their full names, dates of birth their adresss and I'm sure it be pretty easy to find out what school they go to too. I dont dislike Emma I just can't believe how lax she's being about her own kids safety! She's supposed to be an educated women. Erin having her own channel is just ridiculous, I'm starting to believe Emma really is only interested in money.

I cannot believe how easy it is to find her address! Its actually scary to think she puts her children all over social media, people know their full names, dates of birth their adresss and I'm sure it be pretty easy to find out what school they go to too. I dont dislike Emma I just can't believe how lax she's being about her own kids safety! She's supposed to be an educated women. Erin having her own channel is just ridiculous, I'm starting to believe Emma really is only interested in money.
The kids have been wearing school uniform in previous YouTube videos, so it would be easy enough for some weirdo to figure out. Terrifying

Reactions: 9
Ah come on that’s a bit mean. The down vote is on Erin’s channel and she’s just a kid. I know you are trying to show brummy it’s a harsh world and she’s now sending out her daughter to earn her keep, but she’s just a little girl.
Why? As a consumer of her online brand people are entitled to an opinion which is captured on YouTube via [emoji106]or[emoji107]. Not everyone is going to like or support everyone and everything - it's part of living in the real world.

Reactions: 9
“Shame on you, who does that, what kind of monster” - all things that spring to mind when I think about a mum exploiting her kids on YouTube. It’s bad enough that it happens passively in your videos, but this is next level. You have opened her up to criticism from strangers on the internet and you have nobody to blame but yourself. I think my kids are cute, clever and funny but I’m not naive enough to think that everyone will agree. It’s my job to protect them from harm. So don’t try and shift this onto anyone else, you should be ashamed of yourself.

And she is just so bleeping transparent. She shares that sad post about her grandmother and then immediately posts a pathetic petulant tantrum about her kid’s inappropriate YouTube channel. But she obviously received lots of messages from people who are genuinely affected by dementia, so she touches back on it and uses it as an excuse for her “rant”. Surely she must realise how stupid she looks complaining about a thumbs down on a video when people are contacting her with their own personal, heartbreaking stories.

The only monster here is Emma herself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just caught up on today's stories and FML I can't believe she's only gone and let Erin have her own Channel. Talk about desperate money grabbing exploitation of a child! This is where this whole online world needs regulating. She's an ex teacher, she of all people should take safe guarding more seriously! This is bleeping outrageous and I can only think she is looking at the disgusting Ingham family and "Sassy Belle" having her own channel and thinking I'll have some of that! Fine if you want to flash your flab to the world, talk about your saturday morning sex life (yeah right 🤢) and basically make a prick of yourself on a daily basis, but please Brummy, for the love of god, guide your children into a better place! You should be ashamed Emma. How is this a good idea!?
And as for Nanny Joyce 😢 Is there nothing this woman will not sell out to the Gram for!!!!! RANT OVER!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
An 8 year old girl, that should be freely enjoying life and not being exposed to the big bad world of social media. She has a you tube channel at 8, the requirement age is 13? No justification makes that ok? We all know what a mess brummy is so why expose your own child to that? Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter what age you are, you have to take the rough with the smooth. You have to be open to any criticism and be of an age to handle it. So yes, she is a child, and no I don’t think it’s right that she should receive negatively as she isn’t at an age where she can deal with it. But, her selfish parents should never have put her in that position. They have themselves to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.