Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the people posting about how funny she is are laughing at her not with her and that's a whole different thing.
It annoys me so much that brands like Disney would work with her I can't see how they would want that as a face f their brand shocking really.
And I agree if my child got invited for a play date a their house it would be a no as I don't think Emma understand boundaries anymore. She is calling cleaning her fridge sexual is she talking like this in front of her children.
Because it is a number game 💷

Reactions: 2
I've never posted before, I enjoy just reading and seeing what I agree with and what I dont and scrolling along.But I did want to say after months of reading people saying they think she calls her kids Doodles like Louise (which doesn't bother me but I know the idea annoys some), I must say ive never heard it myself.Last week in a video I thought I did hear it and though 'maybe they're right' and listened a few times and I'm pretty sure she said 'dudes' but in a drawn out way.I think perhaps her accent makes it sound a little like Doodles to some.Also she just posted that she has made Erin a YouTube page.Im unsure about my feelings on that.

She’s just posted about Erin’s YouTube channel, I thought she said they were thinking about it a few days ago. Can’t have discussed it for too long as apparently kids will love her videos - meaning they have some filmed already.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't think I'd want my children to set up YouTube channels but Babs obviously knows what a money spinner it is. Wonder if she'll invest all/any money made by Erin, and keep it for Erin, or will it be churned back into the Brummy empire

Reactions: 12
After her comments last week with Ethan and pride I am again appalled at brummys parenting. To allow Erin to set up a YouTube page is beyond irresponsible. I think the world is starting to wise up about the dangers of social media and particularly the effect that it has on our youth. To allow your child to set up a page will leave her open to all sorts of bullying, trolling and whatever else comes her way. Yes you can limit or stop comments but that won’t stop the children at school watching and having something to say. It will make Erin different at school for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 17
Are you not supposed to be over 13 to have a YouTube channel? I’m concerned about this. Inappropriate in my opinion. If a 40 year old cannot cope with a difference of opinion I’m pretty certain a 8 year old will not be mature enough to cope with any negative comment. Utterly ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The amount she copies Louise, you’d think she’d take inspiration and not exploit her child on YouTube and give her an account for herself. Darcy doesn’t have social media or a YouTube channel because Louise is sensible enough to know the dangers of the internet. She also never posts embarrassing or inappropriate images of her kids!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Are you not supposed to be over 13 to have a YouTube channel? I’m concerned about this. Inappropriate in my opinion. If a 40 year old cannot cope with a difference of opinion I’m pretty certain a 8 year old will not be mature enough to cope with any negative comment. Utterly ridiculous
You are supposed to be 13, just proves she cares about her own child’s safety as much as she cares about her own mental health! Stephen seriously needs to grow a pair and stand up to this muppet. Absolutely fine if she wants to make a prat if herself, but her own daughter! She has gone down another level!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You are supposed to be 13, just proves she cares about her own child’s safety as much as she cares about her own mental health! Stephen seriously needs to grow a pair and stand up to this muppet. Absolutely fine if she wants to make a prat if herself, but her own daughter! She has gone down another level!
Can I just make a point that Emma didn’t want to disclose anything about Erin’s neck for fear of any comments (which is understandable) yet she’s more than happy for her to have a YouTube channel?! If Emma’s content wasn’t enough ammunition for kids at school, Erin’s going to have her own too??? She’s not worried about her kids safety in the slightest. Also, you would think someone who has a fair few subscribers on YouTube would acknowledge and abide by YouTube’s terms and conditions?? 🤔🤔🤔 which states only those 13 or older can have their own account? Are we just for breaking those now bab???? I think you need to get the hell off YouTube.
When your not even gonna abide by the rules which are put in place to safeguard children I think you’ve gone to far.
What a selfish narcissistic woman.
Paul, please for the love of god do something.

Reactions: 16
8 years old is far too young to be uploading videos to YouTube, I’m sorry but emma is out of line here doing this. She posts pictures of the kids in school uniforms, swimsuits and now she is allowing her 8 year old daughter to upload to YouTube. Why is she obsessed with these kids being online so much. I am absolutely baffled that Stephen has allowed this after the online world has supposedly caused his wife to have a breakdown?
She’s gone too far

Reactions: 14
Can I just make a point that Emma didn’t want to disclose anything about Erin’s neck for fear of any comments (which is understandable) yet she’s more than happy for her to have a YouTube channel?! If Emma’s content wasn’t enough ammunition for kids at school, Erin’s going to have her own too??? She’s not worried about her kids safety in the slightest. Also, you would think someone who has a fair few subscribers on YouTube would acknowledge and abide by YouTube’s terms and conditions?? 🤔🤔🤔 which states only those 13 or older can have their own account? Are we just for breaking those now bab???? I think you need to get the hell off YouTube.
When your not even gonna abide by the rules which are put in place to safeguard children I think you’ve gone to far.
What a selfish narcissistic woman.
Paul, please for the love of god do something.
What’s wrong with Erin’s neck??

I’m assuming they’re setting it up as she manages to get around the 13 age of having a channel

Reactions: 3
ryans toy review is exploited I agree but done in a way that doesn't embarrass him, they play games and make fun activities to open new toys. I can't see Emma doing that and the fact she has no boundaries on what is right and wrong for her to post there is no hope for Erin I truly feel sorry for this child as it is clearly for the money.
My children ask on a weekly basis to have a gaming channel we have all the set up to be able to film and quite possible could make a successful channel that could make them money and invest in their future will I let them. No they are children and should play their games for fun not money.

Reactions: 5
I don't think I'd want my children to set up YouTube channels but Babs obviously knows what a money spinner it is. Wonder if she'll invest all/any money made by Erin, and keep it for Erin, or will it be churned back into the Brummy empire
My sons had a YouTube channel for a while but just a few friends followed it. That’s the thing..a normal kid won’t get many followers but someone like Erin whose mum is going to promote it to her followers is going to gain a lot of subscribers very quickly. She says she’ll disable comments but that won’t stop people being able to downvote the videos which might upset Erin.

Reactions: 10
What’s wrong with Erin’s neck??

I’m assuming they’re setting it up as she manages to get around the 13 age of having a channel
She has a “wonky neck” (Emma’s words) but she doesn’t talk about it much. Last she said about it was that it was “getting sorted”

Reactions: 6
She has a “wonky neck” (Emma’s words) but she doesn’t talk about it much. Last she said about it was that it was “getting sorted”
In reality there’s probably absolutely nothing wrong with the girls neck, just her mother creating a drama over nothing for content & engagement.

Explains everything [emoji849][emoji19]

This was the youtube channel I was talking about on a earlier post. They were watching this on one of her posts. I think she sees this as just another money spinner. I just cannot fathom what is going on in her head to even consider letting an 8 year old have a youtube channel, especially as she has made such a lot about how it has affected her own mental health. She even stated, in her rant about trolls, that somebody might eventually take their own life[because of the issues with trolling and negative responses. She needs to grow the duck up and start being a more responsible parent./QUOTE]

In reality there’s probably absolutely nothing wrong with the girls neck, just her mother creating a drama over nothing for content & engagement.
I think there is/was something wrong with it. To be fair (and I hate to "praise her") she barely mentioned it eg kept something private for once!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.