Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s up late. Although to be fair this thread has been busy today so must have taken her a while to catch up.

Nice to see that she’s watching tv in bed and not even watching the new #free tv

Reactions: 18
Indecent and grossly offensive sounds like Bab's content to me!

Reactions: 8
She was made Aware that the images were on said sites and what did she do? She continued to post more pictures of them in their swimsuits. Disgusting

Reactions: 19
How can she have files on "a small group of women" when (a) she doesn't know much about us, if anything (b) this is a forum that she actively seeks out and (c) I hate to break it to you Babs, but not all of the people on this forum are women.
babs' outdated thinking showing yet again. firstly, there's obviously only two genders - men and women. and secondly, women are stereotypically the bitchy ones, so obvs it's women who'd be "trolling" her. and what man would criticise her anyway, after showing off her hot body confident body in that swimming costume. all men obvs adore her!

Reactions: 18
She must have a big ad campaign coming up, pulling out the big guns of the POLICE. It’s been a long time since the boys (and girls babs, as men and women can be in the police!) in blue have been mentioned.

Reactions: 20
She was right, things are going to pick up in feb! Just not for her!

Reactions: 12
Evening all! <see what I did there?
Just wondered if Detective Babstable could let me know about what time I should expect the SWAT team only I'm self-isolating again (second time this year ) so would probably cause a bit of a logistical issue for them.

Reactions: 25
DOUBLE BAGGER

Reactions: 11
Aside from the heart being bigger on the new one (there's less little & X's above the big heart, only reason I noticed!) There's no difference! I knew I'd seen it before! And I remember thinking then that £13 was steep!

Reactions: 10
I've just caught up (ish) ... sorry proper job on the frontline babs!
once again I shall echo my standard statement. Fuck off babs.
secondly what a whole bunch of fecking gaslighting is that Facebook comment... watch out babbetts3 there will be more of these so called trolls on our safe Facebook pg speak the truth about my shit show and attempting to hold me accountable but dont listen to them they're trolls the "police" said so.
oh do fuck off.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
#56 Babs is out strolling, Babettes say we're trolling! She deletes, the Kween of Deceit! What else can she do but call the boys in blue?

Reactions: 8
Entire side of husbands fam is proper Black Country, they aren’t rough at all, they all say bab and babby and I don’t cringe or look down at people for the slang they use

All I’ll say is, you can actually get better, nicer, novelty mugs elsewhere and for a lot cheaper.

She was made Aware that the images were on said sites and what did she do? She continued to post more pictures of them in their swimsuits. Disgusting
When I told her she blocked me, and then later unblocked me when I shared the screenshots in here of the search terms that had been associated with the pics. I never clicked through to the actual site, but the fact it was indexed by Google with the terms it had been was disturbing enough. If it’s on a Google indexed page with those tags, it’ll be on much worse.

This is why us tattlers and the Jack Monroe tattlers (I know there is some crossover) will all get on in the clink because the eye roll is requested over there on the daily basis too!
It's really necessary with some of the absolute shite these people expect us to believe!

Reactions: 5
I hope you didn’t take my comment to mean I think all people who use the word Bab are rough and I look down on them, I don’t. I know it’s a term of indearment in the midlands. I just really don’t like it as it reminds me of my Grandad and he was really not a nice man. Sorry if you found my comment offensive.

Reactions: 7
Why does it always kick off when I am on nights?
She is a nasty deceitful money grabbing cow! How can she state the costings of the mugs when they are so obviously copies of mugs from 2 years ago?
Maybe the police would be more interested in her deceitful ways to get money off the babettes.
I am sure they would be more interested that she has been breaking covid regulations than by people not liking the price of her mug. She has obviously been for more than one walk today for starters.
Also Emma, could you ask the police to call after at least 3pm tomorrow. I need some sleep!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.