Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a confession to make. I had an “anxiety dream” last night. Babs was in it, and it was the stuff of nightmares.

I’d somehow befriended her at a slimming world group, and for reasons known only to my brain, myself and Philip Schofield had been invited round for Fajitas. Philip Schofield spent the entire time trying to get it on with Stephen (including twerking when he was trapped in the corner by their smeg fridge and table) and I choked on a bit of pepper out of shock. Babs rushed in to give me mouth to mouth and I will be forever thankful for waking up before she got near me.

I have never been more sure that lockdown is getting to me than I have with that dream. Send help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So her stories today. Several comments about how the boy is more needy. Golden girl is of course golden. Emma struggles with Ethans screen free fridays around her werk. Interesting because she could afford the luxury last time of taking every single Friday off school for both kids and not work so not sure why this is now harder now - if it was golden girl she’d be all over this buying her things to do to help her be creative.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a confession to make. I had an “anxiety dream” last night. Babs was in it, and it was the stuff of nightmares.

I’d somehow befriended her at a slimming world group, and for reasons known only to my brain, myself and Philip Schofield had been invited round for Fajitas. Philip Schofield spent the entire time trying to get it on with Stephen (including twerking when he was trapped in the corner by their smeg fridge and table) and I choked on a bit of pepper out of shock. Babs rushed in to give me mouth to mouth and I will be forever thankful for waking up before she got near me.

I have never been more sure that lockdown is getting to me than I have with that dream. Send help.
⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠☠, I’m dead .....lost it at the bit where pip and ste were trapped by the smeg 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Urgh that's awful, enough to put you out of sorts all day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was the Facebook comment? The “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should?”? She lost her tit over that?! What an odd lady.
Clearly in need of a little love & support to make her feel ‘Babetter’.
I mean surely it’s time for another Troll hunt. I can see them now, preparing for the night’s rampage......
. Jumpsuit CHECK
. Hairband CHECK
. Drag make up CHECK
. Wankee Candle CHECK
. B&M Pitchfork CHECK

“Babettes ready! A’oo A’oo A’oo!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Clearly in need of a little love & support to make her feel ‘Babetter’.
I mean surely it’s time for another Troll hunt. I can see them now, preparing for the night’s rampage......
. Jumpsuit CHECK
. Hairband CHECK
. Drag make up CHECK
. Wankee Candle CHECK
. B&M Pitchfork CHECK

“Babettes ready! A’oo A’oo A’oo!!”
Just a normal fork will do 😋🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bab you are not home schooling 🙄 You are REMOTE LEARNING! Their teacher is educating them not you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the Facebook comment she probably posted herself tbh.
It was tame enough to warrant a reaction (in her mind) to start garnering sympathy from the sheep (although I feel these days that’s an insult to actual sheep 😛) but not so severe where it could lead people to here and see what is actually written is true.
She’s not daft when it suits her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but what????!!!
Shes done an update on her Stories about homeschooling cos she hasn't mentioned it in ages 🙄🤦‍♀️😳
She never bleeping stops banging on about it 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oh thank you for sharing this- been solidly laughing for about 5 minutes, daughter thinks I've lost it!

So her stories today. Several comments about how the boy is more needy. Golden girl is of course golden. Emma struggles with Ethans screen free fridays around her werk. Interesting because she could afford the luxury last time of taking every single Friday off school for both kids and not work so not sure why this is now harder now - if it was golden girl she’d be all over this buying her things to do to help her be creative.
She needs to use one of her million notebooks to keep up with her huge web of LIES!!!!

I think the Facebook comment she probably posted herself tbh.
It was tame enough to warrant a reaction (in her mind) to start garnering sympathy from the sheep (although I feel these days that’s an insult to actual sheep 😛) but not so severe where it could lead people to here and see what is actually written is true.
She’s not daft when it suits her.
Its very telling that she picked on such a tame post about her dancing- which the true babettes seem to love???- rather than some of the genuinely unpleasant things people have said about her on FB!! Maximum "you're amazing" to stoke her ego, maximum engagement for the ads, minimum chance of the babettes thinking "hang on, that person has a point, she DOES lie constantly and exploit her children, and she IS bleeping lazy". I have 0 respect for Emma's so-called intelligence, but she really does know how to play the babettes like fiddles. She should be ashamed of the way she exploits not only her family, but her following while giving nothing back except her questionable dancing and gurning face. They are the reason she can sit in her dressing gown all day with nowhere to goooo and nothing to doooo except watch netfilx or YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought her stories were fine today (So far).
They didn’t come off as attention seeking, like normal. I didn’t feel annoyed at all lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Has she deleted the offending comment from the Facebook?

She doesn't half make a mountain out of a molehill. The same with her banging on about homeschooling, nobody needs to know her set up its not helpful everyone needs to stop comparing & just do what suits their family. She's clearly unhappy, it seems as if she is doing the majority of it & PUS is perhaps making use of the attic office? Still can't believe they've moved to that tiny wee house, that had a large office at the bottom of the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So pleased to see that she is back from her 12 hour break and not only completely recovered from her PMS but also her horrific troll incident. And now lots of making sure that everyone is fine as well, so so kind. She obvs loves on us hard. My only gripe is i cant express how i really feel, which is actually pretty pants right now. But instead of exploiting anyone on social or acting like a wally, I've contacted a few people for some sessions instead to be able to talk through the minefield that is my head right now. Babs, which button do i press for that??

Also shocking revelation, before i became a tattler i had no idea the story polls promote engagement. Urgh so embarrassed about my lack of knowledge 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
@Durhamlass I'm so pleased you have acknowledged and reached out to talk to someone. This shows real strength and determination ❤

• Heart
I've come here to tell babs to duck right off.
you may resume your activities now
Such eloquence, such brevity!

Emma could only dream of making such clear and concise points.

(I agree, by the way. She can duck all the bleeping way bleeping off)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More Mugs! 🤦‍♀️🙄
Does she not think the world has been subjected to enough of her mugs 🤬🤦‍♀️
I mean there's over 100 thousand of them on her Instagram alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So infuriating listening to her whinge about balancing working and home schooling when she doesn't have an actual job like most people!

Reactions: 15
So infuriating listening to her whinge about balancing working and home schooling when she doesn't have an actual job like most people!
Everytime I hear her say she is trying to work and homeschool I want to scream!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
More Mugs! 🤦‍♀️🙄
Does she not think the world has been subjected to enough of her mugs 🤬🤦‍♀️
I mean there's over 100 thousand of them on her Instagram alone.
She needs the ceramic mugs to hide her alcohol in and she needs her human mugs to give her money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.