Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not take from feeling gross that she should get up, shower, wear proper clothes, stop eating sweets, change these habits rather than just going outside in her garden and letting her 'glorious bits wobble in the snow'.
she probably saw the snow as an opportunity to give her gross body a wash. not really effective in the sense that she's still rammed in the same pair of stinking pyjamas, but it's closer to actual water than her body gets with the usual dab of a wet wipe.

and she CAN'T STOP EATING SWEETS, okay! it's not HER fault that she can't control herself. it's not like she literally just splashed out on a box load of american candy specifically to gorge on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

like seriously, if you don't wanna feel gross - have a shower, get dressed in clean clothes, shave your legs, wash your hair, change your bed sheets, get out in the fresh air, eat some bleeping vegetables. all of that will work a hell of a lot better than prancing out in the snow like bellend in the same pyjamas you've been festering in for DAYS, flashing your gunt and tagging britney spears in the desperation that she may share your tit dancing and you'll go viral. tbh, the closest babs is gonna get to going viral is the nasty illness she's gonna get as a result of her poor hygiene. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
JFC her poor neighbours!! 🤦‍♀️ Babs has certainly lowered the tone now she's moved there!
I love all of our avatars btw. 😘

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry guys. But that Daily Mail pic! That is not her!? She looks like a badly made spitting image puppet 🤣😂😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over her yellow hair from her stories earlier. I haven’t been able to catch up with the threads lately (teacher and mum of a 6 year old and toddler) but just had to come on once I saw the yellow-ness! She is looking so awful lately. Can she not see it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"My body is doing what it's supposed to do. Stay at home".

Except when you went to your parents for Christmas.

And met up with your friend in a tier 2 region whilst you were in a tier 3 one.

And when you were spotted having a meal in a pub with your Mom by a tattler whilst you were in tier 2.

And when you went on multiple shopping trips to Primark (which started the minute they opened).

And when you visited National Trust after National Trust places.

Apart from all of that, well done for staying at home 😂👍🤪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tagging Britney in it too for fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so desperate

Speaking of people Emma is desperate to notice her, I've noticed that Daisy May Cooper has had a break from Instagram since her controversy. She's obviously taking some time to reflect, or at least recognised that she needed to take a step back for a bit. It's a shame Emma doesn't feel the need to copy this, just badly thought out interior design decisions.
If Britney sees this she’s gonna shave her head again ffs

Babs as you describe your body as your ‘vessel carrying you through this’ (or whatever it was she said) then why don’t you look after it a bit better?! You probably look after your car better than you do YOUR OWN BODY!!!!! Think about that!! Also to describe your body as a vessel is a bit bloody weird anyway!
I thought it was very apt when Empty vessels make the most noise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
HA HA HA jesus! She looks like a Little Britain character or a vicar's wife. All of the other Instamums in the photo look really nice and then there's Emma in that frumpy Bon Marche style cardigan. I know the wardrobe department will have dressed them but what does it tell you that she's the only one in a horrible cardigan?
She stands out like a sore thumb in that purple cardy, while all the rest look groomed and co-ordinated in their outfits. She's smiling SO HARD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The reason she 'felt gross' on that day she danced round in the snow about three weeks ago with her pj bottoms falling down is for one simple reason .... she was being gross, why is that so hard for her to understand 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I absolutely hate that grid post she has written tonight.
She will say absolutely ANYTHING to justify her lazy, slobbish, unhealthy lifestyle, drinking, bad diet and rule breaking. She doesn't give a tit about any of it and writes this crap to sooth her ever degenerating confidence in her own skin. She knows the life she's living is a road to self destruction and she's desperately clinging on now. By the skin of those manky yellow teeth.

Reactions: 20
I absolutely hate that grid post she has written tonight.
She will say absolutely ANYTHING to justify her lazy, slobbish, unhealthy lifestyle, drinking, bad diet and rule breaking. She doesn't give a tit about any of it and writes this crap to sooth her ever degenerating confidence in her own skin. She knows the life she's living is a road to self destruction and she's desperately clinging on now. By the skin of those manky yellow teeth.
And that's her attempt at pre-planned content. People aren't meant to be able to tell you've pre-planned posts you dozy idiot. Your content is meant to look fluid and natural so posting a video weeks after the snow without acknowledging the delay is ridiculous. I know she's previously said she wants to lecture in social media one day, she needs to go on a bloody beginners course for all the duck ups she makes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of McDonalds, I wonder if she ever did donate the fee from that ad she did with them a couple of months ago?

Reactions: 14
Just to say, and I hate myself for this, but I think the snow was from tonight. I had it and I'm not a million miles from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time I see that Daily Mail pic it reminds me of Marjorie from Fat Fighters in Little Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh for God's sake a lady I used to work with has commented that Babs latest post is amazing! This is the only reason Babs has posted it, for people to tell her she is amazing etc

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time I see that Daily Mail pic it reminds me of Marjorie from Fat Fighters in Little Britain
Dust, anyone? Dust! 😂😂😂

All of the things she’s written on tonight’s body positivity post have been copied from others. She thinks these words might fit nicely with a reel of her shuffling about in the snow. They don’t, you just look deranged Bab.
Also, hun, those tit pastries you advertised today are only from Tesco. You don’t shop there so don’t try to influence me to do so. Shame you got a Wall’s Pastry (anyone? 🤷🏼‍♀️) deal not your beloved JusRol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh for God's sake a lady I used to work with has commented that Babs latest post is amazing! This is the only reason Babs has posted it, for people to tell her she is amazing etc
Just quoting myself as I've just seen she has also commented #dreamteam on that stupid advert with them both in their pj bottoms and not eating the salad!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Roughly 4% of her followers liked that latest post of hers ....
Less than 1% commented...

The lunchtime post less than 3% of followers liked it . Even less commented.

I was tempted to ask her if it tasted better than it looked...

I have less than 200 followers , my account is private yet my % is way higher & I don't sell my kids or tit .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.