Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember because it's utterly meaningless crap but shouldn't there be at least another day of crisp polls? I know we never get to hear the winner but giving up halfway through a weekly poll is a new low even for Babs.

She's shown off some M&S products the last few days btw so I'm calling tingo on that since we are constantly talking about where she Ste shops. Also, bet she's got another Ocado ad coming up.

Reactions: 18
Seriously she gets worse every day! It amazes me that she makes so much money with this but she must be damaging her reputation. She can’t go on forever with it so how on Earth will she ever get a real job? What kind of portfolio is she creating here? Stephen has to take some blame surely! How can he let this go on? Do her family just think she’s having a laugh? Can’t they see how erratic her behaviour is?
I don't want to defend the family (cos they are all enablers) but take it from me, nothing they do or say will stop Emma on her road to self destruction. She's addicted to her life online and the attention and adoration it all brings.

Reactions: 17
She needs to stop. That bogle bogle thing is from when Leigh Francis did Trisha on Bo Selecta, for which he has apologised bc it's bleeping RACIST. You thick witch, Emma.
I didn’t know that was where it was from.
she really is clueless

She needs to stop. That bogle bogle thing is from when Leigh Francis did Trisha on Bo Selecta, for which he has apologised bc it's bleeping RACIST. You thick witch, Emma.
she really is clueless

Reactions: 12
she really is clueless

she really is clueless
Well, it IS about 15 years old. I know you won't believe that Emma is making reference to something so outdated when everyone else has moved on but it's true. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, it IS about 15 years old. I know you won't believe that Emma is making reference to something so outdated when everyone else has moved on but it's true. 🙄
She really is a vile person, I thought she was an RE teacher so should really have a bit more of an insight.
I’m not surprised at all

she really is clueless

she really is clueless
Same - I only know it from Spaced and I knew that was far too high a quality programme for her!

She loves lowest common denominator tit

Reactions: 14
Bogle is a dance style too-stemming from a famous dancer of the same name.
Not defending her though but making you aware.
You could argue cultural appropriation-a shallow aesthetic borrowing which given her past racial undertones in previous posts (lucky Erin for being white for example) then it could be viewed as offensive

Reactions: 12
The bags under her eyes are now so big you can see them in the mirror selfie, they don’t detract from the horrific outfit mind you!

Reactions: 8
I don't want to defend the family (cos they are all enablers) but take it from me, nothing they do or say will stop Emma on her road to self destruction. She's addicted to her life online and the attention and adoration it all brings.
So very sad x

Reactions: 6
Bogle is a dance style too-stemming from a famous dancer of the same name.
Not defending her though but making you aware.
You could argue cultural appropriation-a shallow aesthetic borrowing which given her past racial undertones in previous posts (lucky Erin for being white for example) then it could be viewed as offensive
Yes, I'm aware (I'm half West Indian) but specifically the way she writes bogle, bogle bogle she's referencing Bo Selecta.

And she shouldn't be using other cultures to get lols off her dimwit followers anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can somebody report this as being racist? I would but I can’t because I’m not on Instagram anymore and it’s been the best decision of my life. I don’t miss it one bit! I would like to lose FB but in lockdown it’s been nice to share comments and pics with family who I can see and haven’t seen since over a year ago now :( so for now it’s staying. Only have 35 friends though and most of those are close family and work mates who I miss since being on furlough. I digress
She needs to be held accountable for her racist actions. Unacceptable. You can’t put what you like and get away with it. Do your research. She used to be a RE teacher you know

Reactions: 8
Yes, I'm aware (I'm half West Indian) but specifically the way she writes bogle, bogle bogle she's referencing Bo Selecta.

And she shouldn't be using other cultures to get lols off her dimwit followers anyway.
Why does she write it anyway?! She doesn't say it. It's not necessary for a caption. Like when she writes "then I shake my boobs"...yeah, we know. We can bleeping see.

Her captioning is really, REALLY pissing me off at the minute because it makes no bleeping sense and is so half arsed. Honestly she might as well not bother.

God she's a twit.

• Heart
Tribute to Babs

"What a mess" (Parody of "be our guest" from beauty and the beast)

🎶What. A. Mess.
I cannot stress
Babs she puts us to the test
Boobs squished with her neck (oh dear)
God, whatever next?!
On Gary Barlow, she does perve
Why she only lives to serve!
Try a hot cock - it's delicious!
And don't believe me, ask the Babette's!

They watch her sing, takeaway dance
Ste and her - it's not a farce (!)
And her insta contents never second best!

Come on indulge her once more
She must be adored
Babs the mess
I cannot stress
Oh what a mess!

Stupid polls, a glass of fizz
Skips or chipsticks - who gives a tit?!
Gurney faces, naked face masks
Ex boyfriends who should stay in the past
She's a mess, I cannot stress

(Mrs Potts)

What a mess, a total mess
Can't deal with homeschool and werk - oh bless!
Covidiot, spreading germs
Running round like a twit in half terms
It's too late, the cases are rising
If only Babs listened to Bojos advising
While the Babette's praise and love her
She's hitting the Bailey's and the vodka!
"Homeschools hard, nothing to dooo"
Heavens sake Babs, give it up
Suck it up, and don't you go buying more plastic tat!
We've got a lot to do - and it's not all about you
You total mess (she's a mess)
Oh what a mess!

What a mess, what a mess
No she can't even get dressed
Takes the piss, of those in ill health
Why Babs only thinks of herself!
While she whinges of Ste snoring
Her followers numbers keep on soaring

Bunch. Of. Fools
One by one
Just as bland as her cinnamon bun
But more Babette's find tattle and they confess..
That Babs lies leave them confused
So followers she will lose
To the ic20 crew
Cos she's a mess
I cannot stress
She's. A. Messsssss 🎵🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Does she want to teach her children this type of naive, offensive behaviour? Only the other day she was calling vice president Harris a queen. How was she an RE teacher? How did she teach about discrimination and morals? She's a moron

I haven't watched Bo Selecta so didnt know that, I was wondering if the kids had learnt it in their dance zoom classes and she thought she was cool copying.

Agree totally she shouldn't use other cultures for lols-would be very surprised if she hasn't offended people with it

Reactions: 9
I really wonder what, if anything, could make her stop and reevaluate it all!!

Reactions: 9
I agree @Lady Doodle and @yellow_daisies , One wonders what it would take to make her realise, and stop this hideous behaviour. Take the mother and father of daughters for example, even when they were called out as racist, and Internet trolls, they still are trying to flog their Instagram selling. They’re not making any money at the moment, but they haven’t given up they are still trying. So it makes you wonder, all these influencers must be narcissistic characters so much so that they don’t even noticed they are not required anymore, even something terrible like that does not make them stop.

I agree @Lady Doodle , One wonders what it would take to make her realise, and stop this hideous behaviour. Take the mother and father of daughters for example, even when they were called out as racist, and Internet trolls, they still are trying to flog their Instagram selling. They’re not making any money at the moment, but they haven’t given up they are still trying. So it makes you wonder, all these influencers must be narcissistic characters so much so that they don’t even noticed they are not required anymore, even something terrible like that does not make them stop.
The desperation coming off FoD is palpable. Clemmie was right- turns out without the Mother and the Daughters, Simon isn't actually a draw!!! Shooketh.
It's Emma's constant insistence that she is "good at her job" that kills me. No. No she is not. She achieved a following, and she seized upon an easy way of making a quick buck. In making it her "career" she has lost EVERYTHING that made her relatable! She can't or won't transition her content, her #ads are tit, none of her content is well thought out or interesting or funny or helpful. How can she repeatedly pat herself on the back for the crap she churns out?? She us utterly deluded. She literally has nothing else yo do but come up with content and present it well... yet all we see her do is eat, hit the booze, and watch TV... she really needs to grasp that her day yo day life is not remotely interesting without a USP!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.