Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I remember when she called Erin doodles just because LP did 😂 how embarrassing!

I think she slowly morphs in the person she is friends with at the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg I remember when she called Erin doodles just because LP did 😂 how embarrassing!

I think she slowly morphs in the person she is friends with at the time
And she really wants to be a writer like Gi and LP such a wannabe!

Reactions: 8
So is she saying in her latest stories, that the mugs are only just being posted? She does know that even first class post is taking about 10 days to arrive at the minute right?
5 whole days for people to use a £15 mug 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So is she saying in her latest stories, that the mugs are only just being posted? She does know that even first class post is taking about 10 days to arrive at the minute right?
I would say that's unbelievable but it really isn't, is it?

Reactions: 12
Doubt she will sell many more Christmas mugs now then. If you ordered them today there would be a risk you wouldn’t get them before Christmas.
Don’t know why she didn’t do the release earlier, I start using Christmas mugs in Mid November!

Reactions: 8
“Business woman!!” 😂😂
Did she get that joke from a cracker? 🤣🤣View attachment 341645
Who is that woman? She looks like she wants to slap Emma and leave.

They were definitely sat on the bench together not socially distancing

Edit: were they socially distancing 2 meter long crackers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As if the mugs are only just on their way out now 😅 What a palava...no repeat business from the Babettes for you now KeBab.

Does anybody want to explain how KeBab and her mate managed to maintain a 2m distance whilst pulling those crackers in her story?

Also-from the vlog...
*She started by saying this video would be going up on a Sunday...it was a Wednesday so either a) she is tit at content planning or b) the primark haul got shelved
*She also called the dining room the office half way through and is currently working in bed despite having an office so can I put on record now that I think the office is actually Ste's bedroom and they moved for a 4th bedroom so he could have his own room.
*Is she breaking any rules at the end of the vlog by saying only a last few mugs left when there are over 1000? She is misleading people-let me know if she is I am happy to put in the complaint

Final point-her attempts to manipulate her polls piss me off more than it should do...serious rage at it 😅

Love ya lots, hope that helps

It's not even like they can use them next year either. I mean obviously they can but cash cow will obviously bring out new ones and lets face it the people that bought her mugs only did it because they (are insane) like her and want to support her - and will therefore probably buy another one.

Enjoy the cash and selling your dignity Emma as I predict your "job" will start to fizzle out within a couple of years.

th
“Business woman!!” 😂😂
this is like when people join a multi level marketing or pyramid scheme and say they own their own business, there bio’s normally say that they work their own hours, the world is full of opportunities and they love being there own boss.

They’re also encouraged to post selfie’s of themselves, post positive quotes and tell people that they’ve nearly sold out of whatever product they’re selling. They are aimed towards deluded and self-unaware (is that a word?) people.

sounds familiar 🤨

Reactions: 12
Business woman🤔. Apart from mugs what’s she selling? Oh her entire families dignity...........Babs give your ego a break your no Karen Brady

Reactions: 7
“Business woman!!” 😂😂
oh the effort she's put into taking a few steps forward from the bench she was obviously sitting on RIGHT NEXT TO HER FRIEND before the photo was taken, with the camera held in an outstretched arm to emphasise the social distancing that she is absolutely, definitely adhering to! 👌🏻

it's a whole day later, and we're still being reminded of how "emosh" babs is feeling about Ez turning ten. she's feeling so far away from the baby years that it feels like a "dream", despite previously referring to being a mother to a toddler and a baby as "tit" - so essentially of a nightmare she now feels frustrated to have escaped from because she's having to really work on keeping that toddler-mum appeal!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.