Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the NY pack with me vlog again. She shows Erin’s clothes and says she hasn’t got enough winter clothes so she’ll have to go to Primark and buy her some! Oh really babs? Did you not have last years winter clothes stored in your garage? 🤔

The vlog also contains a Sainsbury’s haul where she bought the kids new stuff. Erin has a pack of 4 tops! So no tops from last year babs?

I also remember her buying herself an expensive coat from Joules. No coat from last year babs?

She is full of tit.

Reactions: 15
Has annoyed me a little bit that she has posted about not being able to afford new clothes for her children all the time like other mums may. Despite all the hauls we see. Attempting to be relatable with normal families. However she is just back from a trip to Disney Land Paris? Also New York not long ago? And a Florida trip coming up? I don’t think it’s fair for her to try and be relatable with money issues when obviously they are doing well as they have all these extravagant and expensive holidays that ‘normal families’ that she is pretending to be like wouldn’t normally be able to afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she serious?
She doesn’t buy loads of clothes?! She always buys clothes!
She doesn’t get sent independent labels? I swear Joanie send her clothes every week so it seems!
From the sheer amount of stuff in her house I’d say she constantly buys stuff.

My youngest is wearing shorts from last year, school trousers from last year (my eldest needs clothes every two seconds at the moment thanks to a growth spurt!)
My eldest has worn the same 3 pairs of Gap shorts for the last two summers and I almost squealed in delight that they still fit this year 🤣 my youngest is wearing my eldest hand me downs but I found he also still fits in last years summer clothes! Youngest gets topped up with the occasional bits and pieces, eldest I buy sparingly for. Especially with him starting school this year, he’s only going to need a handful of outfits for a weekend! It’s what normal people do isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh just noticed there were two NY packing vlogs. On the second one she had bought both kids brand new walking boots, coats, hats, gloves and more new clothes from Primark so just who is she trying to kid? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My eldest has worn the same 3 pairs of Gap shorts for the last two summers and I almost squealed in delight that they still fit this year 🤣 my youngest is wearing my eldest hand me downs but I found he also still fits in last years summer clothes! Youngest gets topped up with the occasional bits and pieces, eldest I buy sparingly for. Especially with him starting school this year, he’s only going to need a handful of outfits for a weekend! It’s what normal people do isn’t it?
Yes it is normal, my youngest is in my eldests hand me downs too!

I’ve literally had to buy my 9 year old a whole new load of clothes as nothing fit! 🙈😂 it’s the first time I’ve had to do it though x

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she didn't go on so many holidays, she could afford to buy her kids new clothes?🤷‍♀️
(Obviously aware she is talking bollocks bab)

Done, I want the reaction but I fear being blocked so I can’t keep watching her and laughing/cringing

Guys we need to be kind, you don't understand how hard it is to not be sent many free clothes 😭 personally, I come home and get bags and bags of free things sent to me by brands, so let's all have a moment of slinece for poor Emma actually having to pay for clothes 😭😭😭😭 #prayforbrummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she didn’t get new stuff or get sent new stuff, then how come she’s built a career on Hauls & singing “what’s in the box?”?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There are some interesting comments on there, not slating her, but about the importance of recycling and not constantly buying. I wonder if they will stay on there, or if she will take them personally?!

Reactions: 1
I remember her saying she doesn't wear any of the Disney related stuff outside of being on Disney holidays. When she cleared out that crawl space I could see stacks of Disney bags, purses etc. There's so much money just in that pile that barely gets used. Her outgoings must be huge, all these £5 here, £10 there. She needs help.

Reactions: 9
Has annoyed me a little bit that she has posted about not being able to afford new clothes for her children all the time like other mums may. Despite all the hauls we see. Attempting to be relatable with normal families. However she is just back from a trip to Disney Land Paris? Also New York not long ago? And a Florida trip coming up? I don’t think it’s fair for her to try and be relatable with money issues when obviously they are doing well as they have all these extravagant and expensive holidays that ‘normal families’ that she is pretending to be like wouldn’t normally be able to afford.
I agree entirely, not to mention the frequent takeaways, meals out, brand new kitchen & garden being landscaped. That is not acheivable for so many of us

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.