Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some of u have a thing for Stephen but I just have no respect for him, he’s like a wet flannel. Why would you film your wife doing the things she does for her to upload on to the internet for EVERYONE to see. How embarrassed must he be. And yet he still does it. She said earlier that Brummy Mummy meet ups are back in June. I think we should all go and stage an intervention for her??? She needs help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know some of u have a thing for Stephen but I just have no respect for him, he’s like a wet flannel. Why would you film your wife doing the things she does for her to upload on to the internet for EVERYONE to see. How embarrassed must he be. And yet he still does it. She said earlier that Brummy Mummy meet ups are back in June. I think we should all go and stage an intervention for her??? She needs help.
This! As we say in my part if the world “Slap it up him!” He deserves it! He’s either too lazy, too scared of her or lacks the balls to do anything. I’m beginning to think he loves it all really. 🙄

Reactions: 6
🙈 cringing at her insta story. Did Stephen have to film that? Why doesn’t he advise her it looks cringe?!

Also, not keen on the kitchen cupboard handles!
With his social media aversion maybe she can fob him off that it's what people want! Proof that its definitely her not him following these threads- because I STILL find it utterly astonishing that the two people who supposedly read here (hubby and manager) are not advising her better!

Reactions: 10
I
If my mum acted like Emma (see her latest stories) I would be taking her to the drs to discuss her mental health. This on top of the take away dances ... if I didn’t know better I would have said she was on the verge of a breakdown.
We are witnessing a woman in a full blown midlife crisis.

Reactions: 15
I agree. I just imagine him as a complete and utter drip. A beta male. She’s in charge for sure! Mind you when she talks about what she used to be like when she got drunk I’m surprised any man was attracted to her.

When I looked through her Instagram yesterday I saw this post. She sounds like a nightmare friend/girlfriend/wife and an unstable person. In fact she sounds same as she reacts nowadays to trolls!

Attachments

Thinking about it, she was obviously still Teaching when she was getting drunk and behaving like that on nights out. Imagine if any parents recognised her or even students 😱

Latest insta story..when she taught did she stand at the front of the class flicking her hair like she does on stories/vlogs as it makes me 😡?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Stephen, give us 3 likes as a signal for help if you need us. (Seriously though, i've never known anyone spend as much time in their pyjamas and dressing gown as she does. It's bizzare).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just wear a comfy track suit or something? I don’t even own a dressing gown!

Why doesn’t she just wear a comfy track suit or something? I don’t even own a dressing gown!
That would mean hauling her lard arse over to the wardrobe/chest of drawers & physically putting one on. She’d be exhausted!
People who wear pyjamas all day, don’t they have a shower or at least change their knickers?? 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love my dressing gown but unlike Emma I usually wear it after I’ve been at work all day and I wash it weekly.

She slobs around in it all day, every day. Eats a greasy takeaway in it and then carries on wearing it without washing it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And yet more lies ... So she makes out like she only ever has one alcoholic drink? Complete bullshit. This is the woman who was so plastered at the Primark opening that she had to have a duvet day to nurse her hangover. Yeh, I know every day is a duvet day for the Laziest Woman On Earth but this one was due to her recovering from a hangover. Why does she constantly lie?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the book “The Woman Who Went To Bed For A Year” was based on Scummy...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And yet more lies ... So she makes out like she only ever has one alcoholic drink? Complete bullshit. This is the woman who was so plastered at the Primark opening that she had to have a duvet day to nurse her hangover. Yeh, I know every day is a duvet day for the Laziest Woman On Earth but this one was due to her recovering from a hangover. Why does she constantly lie?
I don’t think she sees a Therapist. I think she goes to AA Meetings!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“My absolute please” ... such a great loss to the teaching world 🙈

Least she got the real dick part right!

C4D9088D-A571-4953-847A-45B1B55A30B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my life, Erin is a little gem in the latest weekly, saying to her mum "it's your fault my rooms a mess, you buy me too much stuff!" 😂😂 I nearly choked on my tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my life, Erin is a little gem in the latest weekly, saying to her mum "it's your fault my rooms a mess, you buy me too much stuff!" 😂😂 I nearly choked on my tea!
Yes but going by this mornings post she doesn’t buy them clothes 🙄. Why is she pushing the latest vlog so much? And why is she lying again? When they went to New York and she did the pack with me vlog all the kids clothes were brand new.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got go stop snooping, because it reminds me how much she annoys me!
Her children get brand new clothes for every holiday they go on? She is constantly doing shopping hauls?
And the bull about not being sent brands, despite being on social media a while!!! That is Emma crying about being ignored and where are all my freebies!!
The woman is desperate and unreal!!

Reactions: 10
This post & video is absolute nonsense. She buys them new stuff all the time & they have so much stuff that despite having a room each they still have to store some in the garage. Their wardrobes (Emma would say closets) are full to bursting. Yet she’s suddenly trying to claim she’s thrifty and scrimps on kids clothes. Literally everyone else wears clothes more than once! It is not recycling or vintage as Emma says, it’s bloody well called GETTING DRESSED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
UGH her new post and vlog. I just cannot. I think she thinks everyone is stupid. We all see that she buys the kids loads of clothes. She clearly knows people have criticised her for it, and is trying to make out to us that she doesn't do that at all. But it's so weird because we've all seen it??? It would go down better with everyone if she was like "hold my hands up, I got read for buying too much stuff. I've reflected on it and thought you're right, so here is a shop my wardrobe and I'll be changing things up from now on". BE HONEST. Also, not being a knob aside, in terms of brand and narrative it would be better because she could more convincingly position herself as different from other bloggers. She could be like "i was ordinary, I went a bit ott and lost my tit, now I'm going to try and bring it back". But instead she's just gone for being lame and being false.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.