Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably already been said but “ keep reading about Santana from glee on twitter”. If you are that concerned USE HER BLOODY NAME Naya Rivera not a bloody character from over 5 years a go. This woman boils my p*ss 🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
More naked photos of babs for the new owners of the house to vomit over 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone pick up on the fact she posted the video of Erin’s singing lesson which is really sweet and it’s nice for her to have a hobby. Then she proceeded to basically steal all Erins thunder by saying to her how she could’ve been a pop star followed by a story about her singing rampantly at the kids. Seems really narcissistic and like she’s going to be one of ‘those’ mums who are in competition with their child and invalidate all their achievements because she can always do things bigger and better. Does anyone else get that vibe?

Reactions: 18
I bet the family meal they’re going for is a freebie! Didn’t she used to advertise a carvery pub?

I’m pretty sure the kids didn’t pick Poundland 🙄 she’s obviously going to vlog it.

Reactions: 8
Probably already been said but “ keep reading about Santana from glee on twitter”. If you are that concerned USE HER BLOODY NAME Naya Rivera not a bloody character from over 5 years a go. This woman boils my p*ss 🤬🤬
I think it's disrespectful. All the news is using her real name not 'Santana' no excuse for babs not to put Naya Rivera. This woman never thinks she just chucks herself on bandwagons 😡

Reactions: 14
Watching her rub her eyes and pick out the sleep from the corners of them in her morning stories makes me feel so sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Proof read your posts!! This is your livelihood! Also for old new look please read last years! 😖

Reactions: 8
I think it's disrespectful. All the news is using her real name not 'Santana' no excuse for babs not to put Naya Rivera. This woman never thinks she just chucks herself on bandwagons 😡
She could use her actual name, then add "who played Santana in Glee" for context. I know it's now highly unlikely she will be found alive, but I hope they find her so het family can lay her to rest. That poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No you're not the only person who calls it 'Marks and Sparks' because M&S brought out a 'Sparks' card to collect points. You bleeping pointless yellow mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No you're not the only person who calls it 'Marks and Sparks' because M&S brought out a 'Sparks' card to collect points. You bleeping pointless yellow mess.
And their Christmas campaign was Magic & Sparkle for years 🙄 She's a prize idiot!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised it wasn’t a ... does anyone else say that or is it just a Birmingham thing?

Shut ya mouth you massive diet Cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My great aunty used to call it Marks and Sparks and she’s been dead thirty years! It’s always been called that as a nick name. The crap she posts just to get engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh now she's telling her minions how it works in restaurants as if we didn't know...does she think she's taken one for the team again?

Why do her kids have to go into school to collect their report? Why are the reports not posted out? Then she's giving out teacher gifts. I hope the teacher sanitises them! Oh and the Head was so lovely about Erin's neck. Well he's hardly going to say 'no piss off, we won't help her' is he? Also her bloody crying again. She's pathetic. AND..have never known a Primary School give out a bad report EVER so nothing to brag about to say they got great reports.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can duck off with the Marks and Sparks thing. We were calling it that in the 70s where I grew up.

Reactions: 11
Oh now she's telling her minions how it works in restaurants as if we didn't know...does she think she's taken one for the team again?

Why do her kids have to go into school to collect their report? Why are the reports not posted out? Then she's giving out teacher gifts. I hope the teacher sanitises them! Oh and the Head was so lovely about Erin's neck. Well he's hardly going to say 'no piss off, we won't help her' is he? Also her bloody crying again. She's pathetic. AND..have never known a Primary School give out a bad report EVER so nothing to brag about to say they got great reports.
I guarantee she just rocked up as it was on their way to where ever they were going.... all our reports were posted out purely to limit the amount of people coming into school, or she’d made it up and they’ve just had their reports in the post....

Reactions: 10
Does she really need to document and Insta story Every. Single. Thing.
If the kids moving up a year in school meant so much to her, and their reports were so wonderful, why not keep it personal. Her brand does not rely on this kind of sentiment. Nobody will take her serious saying she's crying to the Head Teacher when we all know in 3 hours time she'll be pissing around in the hallway in her manky dressing gown with a bag of prawn crackers!!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
A present for the head “who was so kind to my beautiful girl with her poorly neck”. 🙄 She really thrives on all of the attention being on her and the kids. It’s Emma’s world and we are all just living in it.

Reactions: 15
I know this has been said so many times but she really needs to learn how to put make up on. She goes from wearing non to then having a full on drag queen look! Why cant she just go for a more natural look 🤷‍♀️ it baffles me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.