Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
What utter bull shit sanctimonious bollocks is that latest grid post? She feels it’s her job to educate the kids? Babs, you told us you couldn’t even watch the news!!!!

You’re jumping on the US racial hatred issue because it’s a bandwagon and Christ knows you love those

Don’t try and fool people into thinking you give a flying fuck about anything beyond Ellen and Disney

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
This woman is VILE!!!

Wasnt it her who, when asked to donate/ promote donations to a sick child on Instagram, said no because she was already promoting 2 charities and she wouldn’t be doing anymore 🙃🙃
A couple of years ago, I asked her to ‘mention’ the charity I volunteer for. Wasn’t expecting her to support it, just make her loyal fans aware of it.
She came back with a big, fat NO! 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

bethica

She just loves to rub it in doesnt she. Only thinks of herself and her own situation. My closest relatives are both going to have to continue to isolate and I have a 1 year old who is going to be unable to keep a 2 metre distance from anyone we do see so it’s no change for me. Seeing her stories just made me feel so sad. And my situation isn’t even that bad.
It made me cry seeing her post, I am feeling sensitive but I can’t see my family I’m in Brum they are in wales and sheilding and my MIL how do I tell my 7 year old and 3 year old you can’t hug her
It’s not natural, how insensitive can she be she’s ok na na na

• Sad

fred1998

She’s found dealing with Susies tweets (nothing to do with her) very stressful? Try having a real job with real problems, responsibilities and stresses. This woman needs to GROW UP

She ‘taught Prejudice and racism for 12 years’ 😳
She’s so eager to state her relevance and authority to comment that she doesn’t spot her astounding grammatical mistake and all of its implications. Has the opposite effect Bab. Shocking.

Shows that as usual, it’s all about her and inflating her ego. Disgusting in this case.

• Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
I think it's worrying that her life revolves around television. First thing in the morning, all afternoon, the evening etc. Her time seems solely focussed on watching pretty much anything. My best friend is a film critic and spends less time in front of a screen. It's absolutely up to Emma what she does with her time but it raises many red flags in my psychologist brain. I know personally the time I watch the most television is when I want to escape my own life and desperately need a distraction, when I was in hospital for 40 nights with twin pregnancy/birth I cannot tell you how much crap American TV I watched. All of it. I was hurting inside and wanted to escape. To have two such lovely energetic children it just seems off to spend so much time plonked on her sofa. I'm not judging her choices at all, I just think it's sad and she could be doing so much more in that time (even writing another terrible list of poems!) Don't get me wrong, me and my dressing gown. Ooft. That is a love story for the ages. But if I spent that much time in my dressing gown watching television my partner would think I'm depressed.

However am aware I've just spent 5 mins typing this on a gossip site so who am I to judge 🤣what do you all think? How much tv do you watch?

• Haha
Am I the only one thinking that Stephen, on hearing he wasn’t allowed to the ‘Social Distancing Family Meet Up Where We Actually Ignore Social Distancing’ suppressed a loud glass breaking “Yay” & proceeded to perform a David Brent dance in the privacy of his bunk bedroom???
He probably put all his clothes in the wardrobe in the master bedroom, just to know what it feels like to be a respected member of the family 😂

• Haha

Curveball

Chatty Member
Oh god please stop with the constant emotion about being a strange week and needing love etc. It’s just another bloody week in lockdown ffs! I’m not really giving it any thought. My son will go back to school in 2 weeks and that’s it. It won’t be strange, I won’t overthink it, I’ll just get on with it. I accepted a long time ago I won’t be able to see my family for a while and that’s that. Are we not a bit more resilient than this? I get that some people are experiencing devestating circumstances but she isn’t so why is she constantly thinking like this? It’s bizarre!

• Heart

123citylights

Anyone else not really get her banging on about getting back to ‘normal’? I’m still trying to do one food shop a week and get all my essentials then.... I’m not going into boots, dunelm, matalan (which I’m guessing are the sort of places she may venture into this week as they’re all open!!) every other day for a nice browse?? I’ve not been in any of those shops, don’t really feel like there’s the need right now and it’s not like the pandemic has disappeared?? 100% get out of the house and explore some outside spaces but why the need for going into non-essential shops already 🤦‍♀️

I feel like I’ve adjusted to the new ‘normal’ alright without shopping, I guess it just shows the importance she places shopping & buying things in her life 🙄

• Heart

Hk85

Have you seen the film? I wouldn’t let a 7 and 9 year old watch it. See attached detailing part of the plot.
I loved the film when I was around their age and have to say it wasn’t until I was an adult that I realised there were drugs in it 😂
Same way I watched grease and never called a car a ‘pussy wagon’

• Haha
I've been lurking for a while but had to contribute at last!

Firstly, the Disney thing...why does she always label it as a bit nerdy or niche? It's the biggest bloody entertainment franchise in the world!

And secondly, while she's blabbing about Covid-19, she keeps referring to Ireland rather than Northern Ireland. I understand that our geography/politics are a little confusing, but educate yourself woman!

Reactions: 18

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Yeah she's making out like she's some. Big celeb who gets loads of requests 🤔
But also, no one is actually asking her to do ANYTHING other than share their cause with the huge following. Literally, just post it in her stories with a swipe up. How hard is that? Because it seems pretty easy to do when she's got an #afflink to share. And sharing things is easy as when she puts her monotone, bored to death voice on to do an #ad. So what's the difference? Oh yeah 🤦🏻‍♀️ there's no fame/glory/paycheque for Emma at the end of it!!! I swear she only donates to the Children's Hospital so she can take a cringe photo with a mahoosive cheque and a couple of nurses and get pats on the back from the sheep.

• Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
To be fair, I think those kids are subjected to far worse at home.
Never saw my mother lying flat out in the bath with a mince pie covering her bits AND then showing the world & his wife!
Living with Kween Karen deserves an X-Rated Certificate.

• Haha
  • Sick
It really is an addiction isn’t it with her social media.......she seems so proud she survived 3 bloody days , ive worn socks for longer than she can keep off social media

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Oh here we go!!! She’s taking a “social media break” for a few days AGAIN, just stay off permanently PLEASE
She is worried that people are having a dig around these influencers who think they are on this high pedestal and calling Out their dodgy behaviour.
She is taking a couple of days off so her manager can make sure she is squeaky clean and she doesn’t say anything Inappropriate about everything happening int he world at the moment.
Its so bloody obvious.

Pinko

VIP Member
Maybe he just hasnt had the confidence or the lovely weather to practice all the time. As long as he is happy learning that's all that matters. I'm happy that Ethan is getting the praise that's deserved on her grid for being able to cycle. Well done to Ethan!

Tookah

New thread already??? Jesus christ this was over almost as quick as brummys instabreak!!

• Haha
  • Heart