Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
😂😂😂 When you’re so much of a Karen that you go onto Instagram to complain about being called a Karen 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I would really appreciate it if Emma would pic an online persona and stick with it!! We have been treated to;
Genuinely relatable mum (reason most of us actually used to like her!!)
Werkin' 11-1 Emma
Emma the Rabid Disney fan
Therapy Emma
Ostrich Emma (sorry, but anyone who cant be bothered to keep up AT ALL with at least the main points of what is going on right now is a ridiculous excuse for an adult)
Narcissist Emma
Fitness Emma
Emma; Mental Health Warrior!
Reality TV Kween
Mum-Guilt Emma
Invalid (but ok for rollercoasters/rely polys/trampolines) Emma
and now bloody Racial discrimination Emma.

She makes my head spin. Her online presence is so jumbled, it's like she's just flinging mud everywhere to see what sticks. And taking the tech off the kids? Is this the first time she's thought to discipline them instead of putting up with their antics?

Emma why didn’t you use your platform to talk about domestic violence when we outed you (which was then picked up by the mainstream media) for continually making “jokes” about domestically abusing your husband?? You also could have donated the proceeds of your book to domestic violence charities, but you ignored the issue altogether because you are despicable.
Oh, ffs, forgot DV Emma.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

waywithwords

She estimated she’d be gone for a week, which is 7 days.

She managed 3.

Thank God she was an RE teacher back in the day and not a maths one. There seems to be some confusion there.

• Haha

waywithwords

Well, I for one am glad she’s back.

I’d like to go to Poundland next week and if she doesn’t do a ‘come shop with me‘ before then, I’ll be wandering around like a tit in a trance utterly clueless as to what to buy.

I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her. Which scent of plug-in do I need? What storage container would Emma buy? How many cards does she stock up on at a time?!...

AAAGH!

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
At the end of the day, all these ‘famous’ Instagram ‘stars’ are just human & prone to make mistakes. I mean, if politicians with their advisors & spin doctors can fuck up then so can the likes of BM & Meldrum.
Now that’s sort of acceptable if you realise what you’ve done & then you apologise & admit how stupid/misinformed you’ve been. Most people would respect you for that, even if their perception of you has changed.
However, our ‘holier than thou’ Z Listers think they’re better than that. They either ignore the whole situation all together hoping that their loyal, amoeba-brain fans will forget the whole thing, or they claim they’re being bullied & mentally attacked by trolls.
That’s the big problem here. Over inflated egos & lack of balls. Emma’s run off again to lick her wounds (god, the literal thought of that has made me retch) & I’m guessing poor old sap Stephen is now on constant ‘Shower Watch’, along with his usual list of never ending jobs.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21

2020two

Chatty Member
Wouldn't it be great if we could all just bugger off from our job for a week for no reason? Proving that influencing isn't a job 🤣

• Heart

Curlyone

As bsw123 alluded to earlier the reason so many of these instamums are disappearing into the ether at this point is they are so unwilling to put their money where their mouth is when it comes to BLM/the anti-racism movement that they're making their escape until it all 'blows over'. Brummy for one knows that she can't articulate anything on the topic without fucking up royally so, instead of addressing her own inherent faults, she'd rather play the MH card and wait until it's safe to return. Despicable.

• Heart

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Oh here we go!!! She’s taking a “social media break” for a few days AGAIN, just stay off permanently PLEASE. Funny how this has happened after you were called out about your association with racists.

“I struggled to get out of bed some days this week” FUCK RIGHT OFF. Everything is all about you emma and how you’re suffering. Fucking twat. Going on about how she didn’t think she would be homeschooling for so long. She is Desperate to get rid of those kids! Why? Because you don’t have as much time to yourself to sit on your ass and watch reality tv as usual? Delete your account emma.

• Angry

waywithwords

She's not exactly overly praised them, theyre "nice". I mean, she had a thesaurus open on her desktop for months, can she not think of a better describing word?

I admit to loving PJs. I have a lot of pairs. But they're for bed. And pottering around in the mornings. Not for putting on at 3pm. Unless we've been out in a downpour.
Didn’t she use a website to come up with rhyming words for her poems? I remember thinking at the time, huh? HUH?

Someone paid you good money to type the word ‘arse’ into a search engine to find the word ‘farce’? Or suggest ‘gurn’ rhymes with ‘earn’?

(Emma - I haven’t read the book, so if you didn’t use those ones, feel free to use for the sequel, ‘Will I Ever Leave People Alone?’)

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Erm no Brummy and Nanny San, it isn't about social distancing with a crisp box, you're supposed to take your own food and social distance with 2 meters distance. That was the most recent advice. Come on Babs, are you really that ignorant. Your mother touches the box and its contents then you and your kids touch the box and its contents. Touching things Babs is how the virus spreads. Bloody ridiculous woman and silly family
Am I the only one thinking that Stephen, on hearing he wasn’t allowed to the ‘Social Distancing Family Meet Up Where We Actually Ignore Social Distancing’ suppressed a loud glass breaking “Yay” & proceeded to perform a David Brent dance in the privacy of his bunk bedroom???

• Haha

Onthefence

She's having a few days off because as a white woman she's found having to deal with racism very traumatic! The absolute cheek of it! So she's made it absolutely clear it is just too much like hard work for her & she is abandoning her new found activism so she can take to her bed!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Memmy

VIP Member
Erm no Brummy and Nanny San, it isn't about social distancing with a crisp box, you're supposed to take your own food and social distance with 2 meters distance. That was the most recent advice. Come on Babs, are you really that ignorant. Your mother touches the box and its contents then you and your kids touch the box and its contents. Touching things Babs is how the virus spreads. Bloody ridiculous woman and silly family

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
This woman really has no idea how lucky she is and how priviliged she is. My uncle is black and my auntie white. I remember years ago her and my uncle visiting us and stopping at a nearby campsite. She woke one morning to find that some complete and utter bastard had put a cup of washing powder on the doorstep of their caravan as if to suggest they "scrub themselves clean". This was in the nineties and this shit is STILL going on for millions of people. Why is she struggling to address this? Millions of people have no choice BUT to face it. They can't run away.

• Sad
  • Wow

Tinks34

So she’s taking a break to focus on home schooling?
Try being a key worker Em and home schooling

• Heart

waywithwords

I’m not surprised. She thinks she’s a crap. Teacher. She puts. Full stops. In the middle of. Sentences. I have. A KS2. Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation. Book. Here. That she is welcome. To borrow.

Also. It’s THIS pair. Not these. Only one pair. Singular.

I. Despair.

• Haha
  • Heart