Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to all the work she had to do? I get that she wants to spend time with her children but if she's that busy with work why is she in her cozzy jumping into a paddling pool? I don't think she's half as busy as she's making out to be...
I think she just feels intense pressure to find content as she struggles so much to think of anything. Then she projects that out to the rest of her life

Reactions: 3
The whole slipping in the pool thing was so obviously going to happen 🙄

Reactions: 4
Have you been injured at work?

Yeah, my name is Brummy, I jumped into a paddling pool with my injured back (two prior surgeries) and fell over doing a tiktok for werk. I'm going to sue tiktok and paddling pools for compensation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole slipping in the pool thing was so obviously going to happen 🙄
That was the content she was WERKING on for SIX hours guys!! That, and highlighting her TV Times for the next weeks content twaddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was the content she was WERKING on for SIX hours guys!! That, and highlighting her TV Times for the next weeks content twaddle.
This is it, I imagine she plans these sort of things. WHY?!

She’s got a tit TikTok on the Disney insta, she can’t even mime in tune 🙄

No she doesn’t normally have comments turned off on her stories. I see Nanny San aka Emma has commented to say she was worried about her ‘fall’.

• Haha
The whole point of being able to meet outside is to avoid surfaces and to not use toilets. So she thinks she can have a garden party plus thinks she can go to her Mum’s garden for a takeaway? Is she going to use her Mum’s plates and cutlery and then need to go in the house to use the toilet touching surfaces? 🤔
I’m not convinced by Boris anyway. The fact that Wales and Scotland haven’t gone along with him in easing lockdown speaks volumes. Just because he says it’s alright doesn’t mean you should do it! There’ll be a second outbreak with people bending the rules and following Boris.

Reactions: 8
I’m not convinced by Boris anyway. The fact that Wales and Scotland haven’t gone along with him in easing lockdown speaks volumes. Just because he says it’s alright doesn’t mean you should do it! There’ll be a second outbreak with people bending the rules and following Boris.
All because his own adviser couldn’t follow the rules, he’s now got no choice but to speed it up, mistake on all fronts

Reactions: 6
Broke her glasses crying..
What she doing? Punching herself in the eye?!
Such a bleeping attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I suppose Babs will meet with her parents and sister and the two kids but Stephen will have to stay at home to make it only 6 people...and then because actually that'll be three households meeting which is already too many, he'll not be able to see his family at all until the next stage of lockdown release

Reactions: 6
She could see and has seen all these people already? So what’s with the emotional bs about?

Boris is only easing further to deflect from the shambles of DC.

Why is she crying about seeing people when she’s seen her mum and sister in the past few weeks? Who else is she planning to see? I get it’s emotional but I haven’t seen my family since lockdown started and I live in Scotland to its only just easing up here. But she was on a walk with them last week.

Reactions: 14
Just how sad and pathetic do you have to be to buy into and support this bullshit? Unbelievable.

She’s insufferable. She’s seen her mum and sister (that we know of!) in the last week. She’s been driving to see Stephens mum from her driveway too.

My family live over 350km away. I live alone and am shielded due to an autoimmune disease. I haven’t seen my family in 5 months or another human since 8th March.

She doesn’t know how bleeping lucky and pathetic she is. Stupid, selfish cow.

Sorry for the rant but I’m actually livid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope Stephen has explained to the dosey mare that she still has to keep the 2 metre distance when she meets her family? Therefore, she'll have to explain to Ethan that he won't be able to give Nanny and Grandad a hug or a kiss. I use Ethan as the example as of course the golden girl won't need it explaining to her!

Oh and babs.. Boris urged people to "avoid seeing people from too many households in quick succession" to make sure the virus does not continue to spread. So don't be getting carried away as we know what you're like for not understanding the rules!

Reactions: 11
It's fascinating. Emma's crying because she's happy she can see her family (though she already has) and my partner and his colleagues in ICU are upset knowing this is still too soon and their colleagues have died. My partner has seen our children once in 11 weeks. We will not be following the new rules come Monday. I fear people are going to take the piss with this new info 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly, she needs to get a f***ing grip. She lives in her bibbidybobbidy!!!! bubble and hasn't got a bloody clue. Her behaviour and attention seeking is beyond pathetic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.