Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a huge garden but need to go sit elsewhere for a picnic?? Urgh this woman should not be allowed to share her life or thoughts, she is just influencing others to do and act the same!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stephen gets loads of time off! I could understand it when he was self employed but last year she said he had got a new job?

Funny how she keeps spending the money from her Nan. She bought the paint etc with her Nan’s money. I’m sure she could have used her own money and put her Nan’s money in a saving account or put it in the kids saving account? Annoys me she’s acting like someone who has no money and now she’s inherited some she can buy lots of new stuff 🙄

I can’t believe that ridiculous Tiktok video helped her gain more followers 🤦‍♀️

A picnic. She's an idiot.
She needs some new photos for the gram! Oh and she’ll probably vlog it too!

Reactions: 11
Why in the name of duck do we need to see the chub rub shorts and her camel toe?

Put it the duck away, love. NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THAT.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Scared of face masks. duck OFF EMMA. My partner is claustrophobic and had a panic attack when he was first fitted at work for the full Covid gown/mask/hood combo as a hospital worker. He told the lady that fitted it I can't breathe get it off me now. But he's had to adapt and now he wears it every day. As does my mum (who is an asthmatic) NHS nurse of 35+ years who is still working in the hospital saving poorly children's lives.

I've bleeping had it with her. I don't like to be a nasty person but she is a disgusting blob of a human being who has no life. She should not be in the position she is in. Your life hasn't even changed Emma, you still just sit in your PJ's all day watching tit like you always did.

I want to see my boyfriend again. I want my children to see their daddy again. I want to see my mum. They're risking their lives for us. Show some appreciation, stay the duck home and grow the duck up.

(Sorry ladies I am on my period and SO mad 😢)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Scared of face masks. duck OFF EMMA. My partner is claustrophobic and had a panic attack when he was first fitted at work for the full Covid gown/mask/hood combo as a hospital worker. He told the lady that fitted it I can't breathe get it off me now. But he's had to adapt and now he wears it every day. As does my mum (who is an asthmatic) NHS nurse of 35+ years who is still working in the hospital saving poorly children's lives.

I've bleeping had it with her. I don't like to be a nasty person but she is a disgusting blob of a human being who has no life. She should not be in the position she is in. Your life hasn't even changed Emma, you still just sit in your PJ's all day watching tit like you always did.

I want to see my boyfriend again. I want my children to see their daddy again. I want to see my mum. They're risking their lives for us. Show some appreciation, stay the duck home and grow the duck up.

(Sorry ladies I am on my period and SO mad 😢)
You’re a trooper! I hope your boyfriend comes back to you soon and you can be a family all together again, stay strong 💖💖💖💖

Brummy saying she’s scared of masks is awful. Is she also scared of women in Burqas and Niqabs?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought she was naked under the dress for a second, and threw up in my mouth a little.

Doesn't it usually take months to sort out inheritance, even with a will, in the best of times? Or have I just had bad experiences? I can't imagine she's received any inheritance within a month or two during a pandemic.

Reactions: 8
Doesn't it usually take months to sort out inheritance, even with a will, in the best of times? Or have I just had bad experiences? I can't imagine she's received any inheritance within a month or two during a pandemic.
I imagine it was straight forward because her Mum probably had legal control over all the affairs given her nan was suffering from dementia.

Reactions: 1
A picnic a bloody picnic !! I couldn’t even see my mum Yesterday on her birthday. I get I’m in Scotland and we are still in lockdown. But a bleeping picnic. She has really annoyed me this morning. Go for a walk and then have a picnic in the garden ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A picnic a bloody picnic !! I couldn’t even see my my. Yesterday on her birthday. I get I’m in Scotland and we are still in lockdown. But a bleeping picnic. She has really annoyed me this morning. Go for a walk and then have a picnic in the garden ffs
Just this exactly!! I have two girls 8 and 18 months old they are desperate to see not only friends but nans/grandads/cousins but not once have I took them to meet anyone anywhere for a walk, we had the paddling pool up and a picnic in our garden yesterday and I know not everyone can do that either. Brummy is not relatable to anyone that I know of anymore

Reactions: 7
I imagine it was straight forward because her Mum probably had legal control over all the affairs given her nan was suffering from dementia.
If they had to apply for probate there is no way it would be sorted yet, it is taking months to sort out at the moment as there are huge backlogs

Reactions: 2
They have a huge garden but need to go sit elsewhere for a picnic?? Urgh this woman should not be allowed to share her life or thoughts, she is just influencing others to do and act the same!!
Exactly this, she lives in Birmingham alongside loads of people who don’t have out door space. It is so simple, leave the outdoor space for people who need it.
Go for a walk then picnic in your garden, she is an utter dick head.

The picture of her in her shorts/pants is staggering, I keep saying it but how will she teach her children how to stay safe on line when she is sharing pictures of her underwear.
What happens when her teenage daughter comes home in tears because the boy that she sent pictures to has shared them with the school....ad her daughter says but you shared half naked pictures on line mum?

She really has no boundaries and her husband is an utter tool for putting up with it. She has said that the kids and her are struggling with school. So when her husband is off why doesn’t he work with one and her with the other for a couple of hours, get the school worked done and then the picnic is a treat at the end. Those children are simply learning how to moan their way out of anything.

Reactions: 13
Emma thinks she is champagne in a tall glass when actually she is lukewarm piss in a plastic cup 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t she normally go on about what a great rack she’s got but today her hashtag is ‘droopy’?!

She’s same bra size as me and I can confirm mine are very droopy hence why I would never refer to myself as having a great rack!

That pic of her shorts is revolting. Just read some of the arse licking comments on that post and they are cringe. One person can’t believe that babs has replied to her comment 🙈🙄

No chance is she 36FF. The circumference of her back is easy 40
I bet her bra strap rides up at the back! Always a sign of wrong size! I used to know a lot of people that assumed the 36 part was to do with how big their boobs were rather than buy the correct cup size!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she normally go on about what a great rack she’s got but today her hashtag is ‘droopy’?!

She’s same bra size as me and I can confirm mine are very droopy hence why I would never refer to myself as having a great rack!

That pic of her shorts is revolting. Just read some of the arse licking comments on that post and they are cringe. One person can’t believe that babs has replied to her comment 🙈🙄
her boobs are extremely floppy - when she's parading around in her pjs they are swinging near her waistband.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why’s she booking a holiday now? She does realise your travel insurance won’t pay out if it’s cancelled? She’ll have lost the money straight out! What a silly little witch, she really needs to just be a stay at home mum for awhile, take a break off the internet, let ste do his work and do some proper childcare

Reactions: 7
Why in the name of duck do we need to see the chub rub shorts and her camel toe?

Put it the duck away, love. NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THAT.
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it! Why post that for everyone to see?! It's not even funny, it's just wrong on so many levels :oops:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.