Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest vlog she says she will put a link up for joanie dresses even tho they not aff links because she doesnt know if joanie do aff links ! To me that should be something said off camera not to her sheep she trying to bleed dry ! She not even discreet about anything now she just blatant

Reactions: 10
These aren’t real ‘friendships’. They’ve been put together by their management teams & I reckon Paul had to do a lot of creeping & bribing to get BM invited.
It’s like when your mum made you play with the weird kid down the road - you did it for a quiet life & lots of Dolly Mixtures.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That pic in the loo of her photographing the shower seat......acts like its Uber posh and questioning it stupid cow doesn’t realise some folk have no option to sit in a shower....not saying that’s the reason it is in there it might be it’s just Uber posh, it might be it’s an adapted shower cos won’t she be in a family room....duck off and engage your brain before you type, she really hasn’t got a clue.
Yes I was thinking this. Some people need an adapted shower due to disabilities. Why is she making it into a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I was thinking this. Some people need an adapted shower due to disabilities. Why is she making it into a joke?
Cos babs motto in life is type first think later.......if it kicked off over this comment though which it won’t cos all her lemmings will howl at it, she will say it was because she sucked on a wine gum whilst out with her new besties and her head was mashed 😳

Reactions: 7
These aren’t real ‘friendships’. They’ve been put together by their management teams & I reckon Paul had to do a lot of creeping & bribing to get BM invited.
It’s like when your mum made you play with the weird kid down the road - you did it for a quiet life & lots of Dolly Mixtures.
@Mrs Briggs this comment wins the Internet today. I just spat tea everywhere.

Does anybody think Stephen overeats to cope with the aftermath of Brummy being aloud out in public. Chewing drowns out the sound? Just keep eating... bless him.

How much time of work does that man have? I have no holiday left until the end of March

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't give nanny San ideas, she'll be on your doorstep with a bag of sweets! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell! Is she actually learning to live her life without posting every 15 minutes! Or has she ditched her kids again and at a work thing?

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over that vid of her dancing with ladbabymum. With that frumpy dress & boots she looks like a deranged Mrs Pepperpot!
(This will probably only make sense to people over the age of 40)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over that vid of her dancing with ladbabymum. With that frumpy dress & boots she looks like a deranged Mrs Pepperpot!
(This will probably only make sense to people over the age of 40)
Mrs Pepperpot!! Bloody brilliant! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
They are just using each other to get more followers after the Gi book launch. Brummy must have been beside herself!! I cant wait to see who she sends her book to and who tags her back 🤪

They are just using each other to get more followers after the Gi book launch. Brummy must have been beside herself!! I cant wait to see who she sends her book to and who tags her back 🤪
Exactly. I really just want this influencer bubble to burst and go away. A teacher friend of mine has said it's becoming a common choice when having career discussions with her year 10 form group. God help us!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s gained 2k followers since Gi’s book launch!
More followers but the amount of likes stay the same 🤔
Also I checked her insta this morning she had 102k followers, how could she get 2k followers in like 8ish (or less) hours?? Is that normal?

Reactions: 4
More followers but the amount of likes stay the same 🤔
Also I checked her insta this morning she had 102k followers, how could she get 2k followers in like 8ish (or less) hours?? Is that normal?
Yeah she was on 102K yesterday but today it's 104K so presumably because all the insta mums tag each other in everything from last night she gets more followers. It was Rosie Ramsay promoting her last time that got her to the 100K.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. I really just want this influencer bubble to burst and go away. A teacher friend of mine has said it's becoming a common choice when having career discussions with her year 10 form group. God help us!
Probably will do at some point. I remember 10 years ago people despairing about young people wanting to get famous going on X factor/big brother etc but this seems to have died down now.
I hope getting more followers won’t encourage her to make more tiktoks!

Reactions: 8
The depressing thing is though that some people can look at these type of posts and think it’s real friendship, then feel tit about themselves that they don’t have these kinds of friends and do these fun things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.