Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha so Colin the minger (who I found on twitter, but got my wrist slapped for posting on here) has allegedly got back in touch? Doubt that very much, he was just a random. If he was obsessed 🤮 with her he'd have continued with his contact especially as she addressed him so often. If it's another Colin I will eat the whole sweet section of B&M in one go. #bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240304_083855.jpg

Yeah... No i don't think sharky ripped her pj's off in a fit of passion. I mean even he must have standards ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ha ha so Colin the minger (who I found on twitter, but got my wrist slapped for posting on here) has allegedly got back in touch? Doubt that very much, he was just a random. If he was obsessed 🤮 with her he'd have continued with his contact especially as she addressed him so often. If it's another Colin I will eat the whole sweet section of B&M in one go. #bullshit
I can't help but think that 'Colin' would more likely be obsessed with the younger Conway members of the family*

*it's ok, I know 'Colin' doesn't exist, but there are other 'Colins' out there that will be more obsessed with TT than her mother, but of course, that isn't a safeguarding issue at all, in the cosy world of Babland.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she just dye her hair before the cut, also I truly believe she’s a slap it on kind of hair dye job so no way she’s going to patiently doing the roots after the rest

Reactions: 19
Oh is she spiralling as she didn’t get an invite to her mate Rox 40th birthday party 😂😂 even someone as crass, grabby and delusional as ladbabymum won’t be associated with her anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah, of course he was Babs 🤥

And it means you should get a life, then you might actually have some real content. HTH x

View attachment 2794881
What a thick 💩 why oh why would she encourage a sex pest wanting her to expose her arse, is she really that naive , surely we all know the dangers of online safety and if she doesn't that doesn't sit well with the whole safeguarding issue especially as her children are exploited in her stories.

Also can't believe she would put that manky fugly mutt on a table which children and families eat off . I'm surprised the owner didn't come out to tell her to get it off. Totally unhygienic and disgusting 💩!!

she is abhorrent in every way.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
What in the abhorrent safeguarding universe is she doing off the talk in a Primary School 🤬
Who are these Head Teachers allowing her into their schools?

• Angry
Reactions: 36
What in the world would she be talking to primary school kids about? What can she possibly talk about that would be of interest to them??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shouldn’t both Primary and secondary schools be discouraging social media ‘careers’ and oversharing online? Whatever schools these are they are seriously warped. They’d never have someone like her in my school. I hope the parents complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's talking at a Primary School 😳🤬
I'd be bleeping fuming if she was invited in to speak at my kids Primary School.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Question... Im probably wrong but shouldn't she DBS checked to give a talk in a primary school??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s obviously not got a clue about her dress pattern. That’s not an appropriate dress to wear to a primary school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Question... Im probably wrong but shouldn't she DBS checked to give a talk in a primary school??
Not if she is accompanied by a member of staff - she would only need a DBS if she was going to be left alone with any children. They will have eyes on her at all times but again why invite her in the first place.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shouldn’t both Primary and secondary schools be discouraging social media ‘careers’ and oversharing online? Whatever schools these are they are seriously warped. They’d never have someone like her in my school. I hope the parents complain.
Apsolutely !!! someone who just today has shared a post about baring your bum clearly sent by a pervert and being laughed at by this ignorant 🐖. What message is that sending to primary school kids??? 🙈
" I didn't block the user who sent me something about being bare bummed because mrs Conway laughed in her stories about it and said the internet was wild and shared it with everyone else". This woman has.NO. SENSE ... 🫣

• Angry
  • Heart
Am I just going mad here but does that dress look like a load of legs 😂 yep I see weird things in patterns 😂

Reactions: 14
I would be raging - as a mum with a primary aged daughter, and a teacher who works in a primary school - I can NOT think for the life of me what in the world she’s going to talk to primary kids about?!? Who on earth has booked her in, and decided she’s a good person to speak to kids?!? Stop the world, I want to get off 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
aPsolutely gagging for an unsolicited dick pic. Livid she hadn't had one when she talked to her sister recently and deduced this must mean they are both munters because they had never had one. I wanted her cancelled for that stance but seems it didnt happen. If I was a parent at that school who didnt know her but looked her up after she had talked to my children I would be furious to see her stories and posts from recent times. Wholly inappropriate.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.