Brummy Mummy #153 I get by with a little help from my bots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs. I know we say this all the time but she REALLY has no new content ideas does she? 🤦🏼‍♀️ that new reel is bleeping dire.
---
IMG_2172.png

Not my definition of wild but ok.

Also, learn to spellcheck you bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
ALL the grandparents Babs?
She’s so ducking oblivious to her privilege. So many parents won’t be able to attend their kids school events cos they’ll be working, a concept alien to Blabs. All the grandparents?, how many are there??? , she should be pleased her kids still have their grandparents not moanjng that she’s going away .. again - for a festive weekend this time as she really needs another break away, deprived 🐮 she is ….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s keeping the festive trip to DLP on the down low …. Unlike her!
ETA unless they are taking the grandparents to see Mickey and Minnie so they can keep her company whilst little E goes on the big rides.

Reactions: 22
Is she gaslighting us about Ste’s dad passing away last year just before a trip to DLP?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ffs. I know we say this all the time but she REALLY has no new content ideas does she? 🤦🏼‍♀️ that new reel is bleeping dire.
---
View attachment 2597169
Not my definition of wild but ok.

Also, learn to spellcheck you bleep.
“Morning my pretties…” who does she think she is the wicked witch of the west?!

As for that reel that’s the most she’s shuffled in months
---
She’s keeping the festive trip to DLP on the down low …. Unlike her!
ETA unless they are taking the grandparents to see Mickey and Minnie so they can keep her company whilst little E goes on the big rides.
Aren’t they going between Xmas and new year? You know twixmas 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck is taking time out of their morning pre 8am to send her a pic of their gift bags?!?! Ffs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know I say this a lot but her narcissism has reached new levels… constantly posting photos of HERSELF and talking about her own birthday - who does that?! I literally don’t know anyone else, either IRL or online who does that. It’s frightening how much she rates herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know I say this a lot but her narcissism has reached new levels… constantly posting photos of HERSELF and talking about her own birthday - who does that?! I literally don’t know anyone else, either IRL or online who does that. It’s frightening how much she rates herself.
And talking about herself in the third person?! wtf

Reactions: 19
@Missymoo92 I’m here. 🙋🏼‍♀️ I just got completely overwhelmed and actually bleeping exhausted starting treatment. So avoided the grellow one like the plague as she just makes me angry. Narcissistic, condescending, cuntfish piece of tit she is.
however delved back into her insta today and well I’ve clearly not missed much!! Also Amazon is not a fashion brand it’s primark with next day delivery! And if you’re buying a XXL pair of leggings (that you’ve always said were XL previously) Emma then that’s because you’re a XXL you twit

again thanks @Missymoo92 for caring ♥
Hope all goes well with your treatment.
---
Just read the new bits on the Wiki! She couldnt lie in bed straight could she? Literally just picks the narrative to suit her purposes

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
E03191DD-AD87-4465-BE24-3CBB880510F1.png

Hang on, I thought that the reason she put up her Xmas tree alone when the kids were at clubs was because both her and golden child’s birthdays fell on a weekend (not sure what prevents you from putting up a tree on your birthday but we move…) So how can they be having both birthdays within ten days of today?
Although WHY WOULD SHE LIE?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Running with that dog's back legs dangling is beyond cruel. The dog looks terrified and in pain.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else feel this festive weekend away thing (a TRADITION now, surely?) was meant to be a Wet event and shes had to basically "pity invite" Ste's mum too or risk looking like an even bigger bleep than usual? She really is something else, there's never been 100% confirmation that Ste's dad died, but shes said more than enough to make it obvious so phrasing it the way she has seems hugely insensitive! And, Emma. no one, no one in the whole world, gives a tit that you're going to be 46. Not one person.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.