Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on you tube today? I wonder if her management (Paul) has told her to have a break?

Reactions: 4
I’m actually really confused by sparklesandstrechmarks comment on the ‘apology’ post? She was in a relationship where she was abused and experienced DV?? And she’s commented a bunch of hearts? Absolutely baffling

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The fan girl. Comments
I’m actually really confused by sparklesandstrechmarks comment on the ‘apology’ post? She was in a relationship where she was abused and experienced DV?? And she’s commented a bunch of hearts? Absolutely baffling
Basically all the 'huns' know that THEY re one post away from making a similar mistake. So they all support each other, hoping that when they mess up the support will come back.

The clamber to be 'real' means they often seem to lack a filter.

Reactions: 18
No time stamped Instagram story showing your schrunched up face this morning bab? How can I go on about my day not knowing what time you got up at?

Oh do duck off View attachment 72329
Delete and block isn't a way towards open dialogue either tho is it 😠

Nearly 8.5k likes on her post I mean wtf am I living in a parallel universe
But with an audience of over 100k that's nothing! Edited to add, still shouldn't be that many tho!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sadly I hoped all the bloggers turned on her like they did clemmie, but alas no the sisterhood is as strong as ever as long as it’s in context and has a heart emoji with it.

She’s craving all the attention yet again. Quick Mickey change my tampon and get me a baby wipe for my fanny. She is one gross beast. Where’s the sweaty pleathers gone too?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Does she practice those facial expressions in the mirror do you think? Or does looking gormless come naturally

• Haha
Also that bra your not airing you couldn’t be bothered to put it away properly.

Also whilst I’m here remember her saying she can’t be relatable to everyone whilst she’s providing free content for people.

Reactions: 6
Her face is petrifying in the monkey fixing post

Wow I didnt see that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
None of them actually care about anything other than the number of followers and in turn the amount of cash they can make from that.

They'll either root for or turn against someone when they cock up purely on what will get them the most followers, then have the audacity to claim it's "women supporting women" to shut down criticism. The only people any of them support is themselves and their own interests.

Reactions: 17
Calling bullshit on fixing the monkey! There's no way she wouldn't have shown off the damage she had to fix! Just a randomly thought up pic to try and claw back some engagement!

Reactions: 7
No need for the ots broken me on the apology post. Should just have said sorry and that was it.

Dear Emma,

If people make mistakes and own up and be human about it, why did you jump on the bandwagon and have a go at MOD? Yes, it was because it would help you get in with other high profile influencers. If you call out other people- you should expect to be called out yourself. No one is perfect, there will be times our behaviour or comments can be ill thought out but if we own them and then learn from it that is what matters. Getting a larger following didnt mean it exposed your vlogs to more victims of DV, it meant that you were picked up on by the tabloids. Please be more mindful of what you write, and that this is a public profile and so treat it like you would when dealing with a class of children- monitor and edit your language responsibly. All this brokenness could have been nipped in the bud had it been addressed asap.

Lots of love 😘

Reactions: 17
The “it’s nearly broken me” and “another night beside myself”
Stop. Playing. The. VICTIM

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The “it’s nearly broken me” and “another night beside myself”
Stop. Playing. The. VICTIM
You do have to wonder how the real victims - those that have been affected by DV and emotional abuse (let’s be honest that’s what constantly embarrassing and degrading your husband to thousands of people is) feel nightly

Reactions: 13
What’s he like @Sydney.bourn ? Nice guy or the same as her?
Very quiet but apparently a really nice guy, hubby asked him about his wife said I followed her and he denied it said I don’t know what you’re talking about she’s a stay at home mom.
Apparently on an office night out some of them ended up going to a strip club and brummy found the receipts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Very quiet but apparently a really nice guy, hubby asked him about his wife said I followed her and he denied it said I don’t know what you’re talking about she’s a stay at home mom.
Apparently on an office night out some of them ended up going to a strip club and brummy found the receipts
Lol bet she didn’t put those receipts through her accounts 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sparkles and stretch marks I find incredible concerning. Sorry to be judgemental but something doesn’t sit right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.